Um, where should I enter a term that I want to find?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Um, where should I enter a term that I want to find? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Um, where should I enter a term that I want to find?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Um, where should I enter a term that I want to find? Empty Um, where should I enter a term that I want to find?

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:50 am

People used to give really unclear instructions.
The only thing that Mia managed to realize is that the school library is located somewhere on the third floor. She climbed the huge staircase to the third floor and then resolutely come into the long corridor.
Well, certainly library isn't hidden. She probably only need to keep track of where nerds go.
Finally, she stopped at the door to which was, strangely, even written library.
Obviously,she is in the right place.

For a few moments she paused at the door in disbelief watching the paper with her theme. What idiots were professors when gave her an essay? Very low move, they gave her only task that will make her really explore something.
She looked once more into her theme written on the paper:
'Salazar Slytherin life and significance.'
Okay, cannot be so difficult.
She sighed deeply, knocked on the door and then went inside.

However, she wasn't ready to what is seen when the door finally opened.
For a few moments, she was paralyzed by the sight of rows and rows of shelves full of books. Is even exist so many books? She shook her head in disbelief.
With heavy steps went inside, looking like she was walking on her own funeral and then went to the reception.
Although she is the fifth year, for the first time coming here and really didn't know what to do or how to behave.

"Anybody there?" she murmured. She went to the reception, which was empty.
What would she now supposed to do?
She certainly doesn't know it herself.
Here works obviously a very incompetent man or woman, since it is not in their workplace.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Um, where should I enter a term that I want to find? Empty Re: Um, where should I enter a term that I want to find?

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:23 pm

If O'Sullivan ever finds a person who put all the books about cooking in the forbidden section, he'll have them punished with dusting off every single book without magic, that way they wouldn't be done till the end of their seventh year, he decided carrying yet another stock of books from the forbidden section back to where they belong. It was the fifth time he came here this morning, only to go back with armful of books.

Why he ever thought a job in Hogwarts would be a good idea? Barbara, he reminded himself why he applied for the job in the first place, while arranging books in alphabetical order on the shelf where they used to stay before someone decided they're too dangerous for students. Sebastien checked every single book, to see if it was in the forbidden section because the book was really dangerous, but other than burnt food because carelessness, this books couldn't make any damage.

Sebastien decided to return to his table to check if any student left a note with books they needed but couldn't find, although he believed the table would be empty because there's a plenty of time till exams start. Seeing a student waiting for him, he hurried.

"I'm sorry because you needed to wait, how can I help you?"
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top