What? What?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What? What? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What? What?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What? What? Empty What? What?

Post by Emily Night Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:35 am

Emily was walking on Hogesmeade streets and was wondering what to do with her day. It had became one of the places where she comes when she has nothing to do. Same is with Diagon Alley. Anyways girl then was walking on streets and when some random people bumped into her then she just sent them glare like get lost or so. She didn't really wanna deal with them right now. She didn't wanna hear that word sorry since she didn't believe that they thought it for real.

Anyways she kept walking and sometimes went in some shops too but never really bought anything. She was getting quite lonely already. She now wishes she had taken friend with her. She sighed and did take a seat on the bench what she did found there near one building. She looked what people who passed by her. They all were strangers to her.
Emily Night
Emily Night

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

What? What? Empty Re: What? What?

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:27 am

Today was the day to go to Hogsmeade. Mia is really happy because of that, because it meant she can finally leave Hogwarts for a little while.
She let Athena to go with her new boyfriend who is not separated from her.

Instead, Mia is stuck with a bunch of her alleged friends who are too giggled to each of her jokes, admiringly watched every piece of clothing which Mia buy, in all things along with her.
Mia has long since started to tumble eyes on their every comment.

Soon, she found salvation in the form of benches. On the bench sat a girl, nice, but it is nothing with which Mia now can not handle.
She insensibly left the group and sat down on a bench with a sigh.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Night Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:12 am

Emily saw how some people did giggle and also some people did laugh and it made her feel sad. Since she didn't had friends with her with who she could have fun. Now she did regret bit that she didn't bring her friends with her.

Suddenly someone did sat next to her on bench. She looked at the person and just sighed. She was sure she had seen her somewhere before but she couldn't tell where, she wasn't really that good at remembering people faces and names if she haven't never spoken them before for long time. She soon looked away from her back at the people on streets.

"Erm hello," she said there now suddenly to girl. "What you doing here?" she then asked something. She just didn't mind to be never really polite or something like this. She never asked anything politely from people around her age.
Emily Night
Emily Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:33 pm

The group of her friends finally went on. Probably will start to look for her for about fifteen minutes when they finally realize that she is missing. However, it will be too late.
She took the cigarette out of her bag and burn, and then turned in surprise when girl said something to her.

Now she was sure. She saw the girl at school. Maybe she was older than Mia year or two, she was not sure.
She took a drag on her cigarette, looking quizzically at the girl's direction.
"Hello to you too. What am I doing here?" barely refrained from laughing.
"I sit, is it not obvious?" rolled her eyes.

The plan is as follows, she will complete her cigarette and then go .. where? She was not sure. The important thing is to go away from her friends.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Night Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:33 pm

Emily looked back at girl and sighed. Well the other girl had good point, that she was sitting there. She nodded her head.

"Well it is obvious but why did you sit here suddenly? You were with group of people who did giggle so much. Wasn't it fun for you?" When other girl began to smoke in front of her basically well next to her then she sighed one more time. She didn't like it.

"Erm, miss who name I don't know can you not smoke here. I don't like smell of that smoke, it makes me feel dizzy," she said there now so politely as she could. She also did a smile a little bit.
Emily Night
Emily Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:53 pm

She took a drag on her cigarette, laughing almost icy.
"Actually, it's a problem. Everything is too much. They just want to be seen in my company. It's hard, you know?" looked at the girl and then continued.
"I'm sure this for stranger looks perfectly, but imagine yourself in that situation. 24 hours, 7 days in a week, someone is like them. Too much laugh at everything you say. They fit in with all with you, even if they think otherwise," shrugged.

She looked questioningly at the girl with a raised eyebrow.
"Dizziness? Really. Oh dear, this is my only pleasure ... But well, here's thrown" she said, throwing her cigar. Enjoyment is over.
"Mia .. My name is Mia," laughed a little.

Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Night Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:48 pm

Emily listened what girl told to her and it did make a sense a bit to her. She really knew the feeling well when people giggled and laughed but she didn't get the joke or so. She just wasn't really person who would get a jokes, for her it take a long time to get a jokes point and then later on it would be too awkward to laugh or giggle over it. "Kind of know how you might feel around your friends but yeah I have such friends too to be honest. I don't always get over what they laugh or giggle," she said there with a small smile.

"I'm sorry but yes dizziness. Not sure why," she said with a weak smile to the girl. She really wasn't that sorry about it, she barely was.
"I'm Emily," she said then her name too.
Emily Night
Emily Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:49 pm

She laughed and shook her head.
"Oh no, they are not my friends. They are just .." she paused, trying to find the right words for those people who can not stand but is still often in their company. "Acquaintances. People with whom I spend time sometimes. I have only two real friends. You know, the ones that completely understand me and love me in the way I am," she said sincerely, then smiled and shrugged.
She looked at the girl, "What are you doing here alone?" she asked, concerned.

She laughed and shook her head, "You do not need to apologize. My friend Athena constantly attack me and says that this will short my life," she laughed.
"Nice to met you Emily"
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum