Who the hell are you?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Who the hell are you? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Who the hell are you?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who the hell are you? Empty Who the hell are you?

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:16 pm

It was Monday.
Mia was walking down the hallway and looking at students with disgust. The uniforms were plain simple and horrible for her taste – in a few words, everything was monotonous.
School officially started, and returned Mia classic sullen mood. She hated everything here, except for Quidditch.
Classes ended, and Mia probably now have to go to learn. Haha, that will not happen - she thought to herself.
Instead, she walked over to the bench where she always sat when she wanted to avoid all the annoying students who were in here. They were all too happy, as if they were in the amusement park and not in school. Mia is annoyed.

When she reached her destination, she wasn't quite happy.
A girl, approximately her age, was sitting on her bench (well, she proclaimed it, it wasn't actually hers).
"Can you move, please? That's my seat." Mia's voice was everything but pleasant, it was actually full of hate. Her eyes were the same, she looked like some kind of she-devil when her eyes met the girl's eyes.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Who the hell are you? Empty Re: Who the hell are you?

Post by Ophelia Claire Rosewille Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:36 pm

The unwritten rules which applied to students only were yet unknown to Ophelia so she wasn't actually surprised when someone approached her, asking her to move. It was a third bench today where people told her to find another place to sit and she was slowly running out of patience. It seemed she had to finish her book in the favorite corner of the library again for she did not feel the desire to go back to the common rooms yet.

The day was relatively odd; people were happy, smiling, like buzzing little bees who were off to their business and living their lives to the fulles. Ophelia, sadly, wasn't really able to smile. Or, to be honest, she was, but with the crooked teeth and braces, she did not dare to. People, mostly wizards, had never seen such things in their lives and thus many questions would arise -- she knew, she had been through that already, and it was both amusing and disapoiting.
Her parents liked magic, but they were a bit of afraid of it, and due to that she was not allowed to visit a healer who'd fix her teeth for her. She had to use the "old-school" method for that.

Looking up, she glanced at the girl and quickly moved aside. "I am sorry," she muttered a quiet apology before setting her eyes back on the page of the book she was reading. Would the girl drive her away now? Yes? No?
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:48 pm

For some incomprehensible terrible reason, girl is not yet moving. Whether she's retarded? Just returned a look at her book, as if nothing had happened.
Mia has already had to head up a speech in which she explains that girl simply needs to go from these bench, but for some reason she gave up.

The girl looked unhappy, and just today Mia did not have the will to destroy other people's lives. She sighed softly and sat in a corner of the bench. Furtively glanced at the girl. She just did not fit here. She was not happy as most of the students, but she was not annoyed like Mia too. She's just ... confused, sad? For Mia that is a foreign concept.

She rolled her eyes."If you keep reading that nonsense here actually I will drive you away! Teaching is finished, enjoy a little, relax " kidnapped the girls' a book out of her hand and dropped it on the bench soon as it is fire. She looked at the book in disgust.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Claire Rosewille Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:55 pm

Ophelia could feel the other's burning eyes upon her, but she made no move. Or could not move to be more presice for she was afraid that the other one might attack.

Suddenly, when she was spoken to, Ophelia glanced up, surprised that she was not pushed away yet. Instead she looked at the girl in disbelief. Keep reading this nonsense? She was going through Human Anatomy, again even though she had partially memorized the chapters by heart.

Maybe the girl was right. Perhaps she needed some time to relax? But before she could respond, her precious book was taken from between her slender fingers and dropped on the bench; it landed with a heavy thud and Ophelia eyed it for a moment before turning her blueish-brownish eyes back to her new "friend".

"Good Heavens," she mused, eyebrows darting up a bit. Then, as if remembering who she was, Ophelia returned back to her shy posture:"No need to use so harsh words."
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:42 am

She looked at the girl who was obviously conducted an internal battle alone with herself. In any other case,she would tell to a girl to go away, but now Mia felt that it was too bad even for her.
The girl was obviously surprised cause Mia said nothing malicious to her, because as she struggled to find the right words.

Mia looked better on a girl. She is average. She is not ugly, for sure, but it is obvious that she is not trying to be pretty, probably did not want to attract attention to herself. For some reason, the girl seemed to be trying to be invisible.

She rolled her eyes when she heard the girl's words. "Sorry, Mom, I did not do it on purpose," she pretended that she was sorry, but really is not.
She extended a hand to girl, "I'm Dariela, but if you ever call me that, I'll kill you. I prefer that everybody calls me Mia" smiled gently, hell, today really was not a day for malice.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Claire Rosewille Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:38 pm

There was a moment of silence and while she the other girl looked at Ophelia, she did the same and observed her companion carefully.

They appeared to be the same age, perhaps the brunette was even a bit older, Ophelia did not know, but she was definitely taller and stronger as well. Physically at least.
Her hair looked beautiful as did her face. It was clean and fair unlike Ophelia's which had pimples on the forehead, cheeks and chin. She used different lotions and cremes against them, but so far nothing had happened.

Removing her glasses, she cleaned them a bit before putting them back on right when the other girl introduced herself. Ophelia smiled to herself. "But if you don't want anyone to call you that, why do you even tell them your real name?" was her curious and innocent question. Indeed -- why reveal something she hated so much? Not that it was even her business, but she wished to know this small detail. Either way, nobody would hear Mia's real name from her anyway.

"And I'm Ophelia Claire Rosewille. Ophelia or Claire are both sufficient."
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:25 pm

She noticed that the girl was watching at her, but she did not mind, she get used to people watching at her. Her usual blonde hair now because of the light looked almost brown. As usual, her hair was released, she tied it only during training. On face, as always, had a little makeup to highlight her eyes.

She laughed at the girl's question before answering.
"Usually everyone find out my real name as soon as they enter in the classroom with me. The professors call me Dariela, then launch a variety of questions emerged how I got nickname Mia from name Dariela, so that immediately explain, it's easier," she shrugged.

"Hmm, Claire, more like it," she smiled and looked at the girl.
"In which home are you? I do not remember that I ever saw you, obviously you're trying to be invisible." looked around, did not see any teachers. Although she could get into trouble, she pulled out of her bag cigarette and lit it. And so it does not matter, she was used to the penalties for smoking.
She looked at the girl with interest, wanting to know more about her.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Claire Rosewille Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:02 pm

As it became clear that Dariela -- or Mia -- was not bothered by the way Ophelia looked at her, she did not lose her bravery and examined the girl further, having, in the very end, the every point of her face memorized. Even her eyecolor, which was the most interesting part in humans (in her opinion), was saved in her head already.

"Ahha... So why is it Mia then? If you don't mind me asking..." she quickly added, nodding with her head. Curiosity killed a cat. And right now, as they were getting along well, she did not wish to get into any sort of trouble.

Ophelia smiled. Very well. Some preferred Ophelia and some Claire, she did not mind either way. "I'm from Ravenclaw." And, judging from the colors, Mia was a Slytherin.

Suddenly her eyes widened.
She had lived in a muggle world for whole her life to know what Dariela was holding and it wasn't good. Looking around, feeling suddenly the heat rise in her body, Ophelia's eyes stopped with disbelief on Mia's face. The cigarette had already found its rightful and comfortable place between the girl's lips. Was it even allowed to smoke at school? Where did she even get that?

She wasn't the one who'd run and start telling everyone, especially the professors what the Slytherin was doing, but Ophelia knew it was wrong. Or was it? The rules said that muggle technology was not allowed there, but other creations?
And yet, as she regained a bit of her calm nerve, Ophelia dared to judge from the way Dariela was doing it that she was used to it. Or she simply did not care about the rules which they were supposed to obey.

Drawing a deep breath and inhaling the smell of the cigarette, Claire chose to ignore that tiny little detail and went along with their conversation. "I... am, yes. I just don't want to get all the unwanted attention, you know? Also I've just transferred here this year, so its not a miracle you've not seen me around."
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:38 pm

The girl stared at Mia long. It looked as if trying to notice and remember every detail, even what is totally irrelevant.
Mia was raised an eyebrow and looked at Claire.
"OK, if you like me, feel free to tell me. Although you are not my type, that's all right." she laughed.

"My name is Dariela Amelia McLaggen. Every name is more pathetic than the previous one. Mia is nickname from Amelia." she shrugged. The girl was curious, but Mia is used to draw attention of others. Most of the time everyone knew everything about her.

When Mia lit a cigarette Ophelia freak out. She looked around her probably looking at whether a teacher come across.
"No worries, so many times I got in trouble because of cigarettes, I think professors are tired of me" She shrugged and looked at Claire.

"Do you smoke? Do you want a cigarette?" looked at her quizzically. Somehow, Mia is assumed that Claire will not take a cigarette, at least not here but it was worth it to ask.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Claire Rosewille Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:31 am

Ophelia immediately pulled away; she had no idea she had been staring for far too long at Dariela and while she was too busy memorizing every tiny detail about the girl, she did not pay attention on how she was doing it. "I did not mean it that way," was all she could stutter. She had to agree that Mia was beautiful, but not in a sense in which she'd start dating or falling in love with her. At least now she wished to believe she had no time for boyfriends or any other relationships because of school. Studies were the most important part in here and it was a pity that not everyone agreed with her set of mind.

Thankfully they ventured to another topic which was Dariela's real name. For her it sounded quite okay. Pretty unique like hers. You don't hear someone exclaiming Dariela every day in muggle world, so the name, she assumed, was of magical origin. But she made no comment nor did she reveal her thoughts about the topic. If Mia wanted to believe that both of her names were pathetic -- then so be it. Doubtful she'd change her mind if Ophelia would state otherwise.

She smiled weakly; so basically breaking the rules was overlooked here? That did not sound right. When she was first having an interview here with the director of the school, it was made clear that Everything had to be in order there. No breaking the rules, no chewing gum in class and no speaking. Basically it was like a strict muggle school with a bit of more magic in it, and as a good girl she was, Ophelia promised to oblige and act accordingly.

Not that she had ever broken any rules whatsoever.

"I don't smoke," Ravenclaw responded quietly, but then she looked around. No professors or Prefects seemed to be lurking near them; as a matter of fact, even the students had disappeared somewhere. Probably went to their dormitories since there was nothing much to do. "Alright," she finally added, reaching out her hand. She was nipping on her lower lip. All her life she had been living a healthy lifestyle: vegetables, sports and no alcohol or drugs. She simply kept away from the bad things due to fear of ruining her body. it was already as bad as it could get.

What's the worst that could happen? Ophelia tried to convince herself and the nervous lip biting turned into a small smile. Yes. She'd take that cigarette and smoke it!
It felt so odd and yet so satisfying to do something bad.
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top