Now I'm feeling stupid crawling back to you - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Now I'm feeling stupid crawling back to you - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Now I'm feeling stupid crawling back to you

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Now I'm feeling stupid crawling back to you - Page 2 Empty Re: Now I'm feeling stupid crawling back to you

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:08 am

Aneta Markova loved once.
The love of her life was Nikolai Ivashkov.
That's the guy she fell in love with immediately when she saw him, that's the guy that madeher now to left everything to help him, even though he does not love her at the same way.
However, Aneta has learned how to suppress those feelings.
Анета, любовь это слабость. Любовь ахиллесова пята каждого человека, через любовь можно легко повредить. * - these are the words that her father often said when she was little and now she remembered those words.
She did not want to be weak.
When she broke up with Nikolai, all the emotions buried deep in her heart and build a mental wall, a wall that made her became the way she is, everything became just fun, including Adrian.

Still, she sat sipping her drink and watching her former partner.
Yes, partner is certainly the right word for a person who has always been more than a friend, but much less than love.
Adrian has always been for her child, a doll which you that can be successfully manage if you know which thread to pull.
He's young, unsure of himself, and as he is unable to love, it makes him a perfect target.
She always enjoyed when she was close to him, but it all came down to just this; physical pleasure, without any psychic connection.
He stood and stared at her, but Carmen had the feeling that he did not see her.
He struggled with his thoughts, apparently he has a problem.
Unfortunately, Carmen did not care enough to ask about it.

She looked at him quizzically when she heard his words.
"I remember that, and for that reason I now come to you," she said simply but slowly, emphasizing each word, as if she talk to a small child.
Calmly was staring at him as he sipped his drink and then threw a glass which hit at the wall and broke.
Carmen did not even flinch. At that moment she thought that is pity to broke such a lovely glass.
Honestly, she had never understood the human outbursts of anger.
Why do people feel the need to throw things, and so they think that anger will pass?
The truth is that it will not, anger will remain and grow each moment, and you will feel that you are drowning in all these emotions, because you're not capable of something more than throwing a glass against the wall.
This is a weakness and cowardice, you are unable to solve the problem and face up to it, and breaking things in the hope that you will at least in your own eyes stay big and strong.

When she heard his words, she started laughing.
It was a loud, ringing laugh to the fullest, so strong that allows the tears to her eyes and pain in a stomach.
She looked at him as if he is not normal, actually, probably he is not.
"Adrian, dear, you know that is what we had always was just physical. We have said that we will not mix other irrelevant things like love. Do not act now and talk nonsense, someone can think that you love me," she shook her head and looked at him angrily.
How dare he talk to her like this? She reached toward her wand intending to hit him with the Crucio curse and remind him who she is, but she gave up, not worth it.
"All right, I'll go! You are only a child, how could I expect from you mature attitude! I'll look for help elsewhere, Benjamin will certainly have more understanding. I didnt forget you, it was your choice to leave, do not forget that I allowed that to you, although I did not need to. Remember that I was your boss, and I let you go with the ability to come back when you want! If anyone else asked for it, he'd be dead right away you ungrateful brat! " Finally, Carmen began to shout. With every word, she spoke louder and then she got up ready to go. She made the mistake when she came here.

*Aneta, love is a weakness. Love is the Achilles' heel of every person, in love you can be hurt the most
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Now I'm feeling stupid crawling back to you - Page 2 Empty Re: Now I'm feeling stupid crawling back to you

Post by Adrian Blanchard Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:25 am

"You allowed me? You allowed me?!" Adrian laughed hysterically turning his back to her. He couldn't believe what is he hearing, she acted like she owned him, like she was the master of his fate. It was ridiculous. Ridiculously insane, and yet he thought she's well grounded person. Apparently, appearance can fool people. He glanced up, remembering his mother was sleeping in the room above from them, that was the only thing that kept him from screaming. Adrian decided he will not wake up an angel because the devil needed to be taught a lesson. His mother is more precious than any of this.

"Dear Aneta, Carmen or however you want me to call you," he started with voice as sweet as hers, "I'd like to remind you that you don't own me. You never owned me, and you will never own me." That wasn't entirely true, she owned a little part of him called heart but he could easily continue to live that way, if only he could choose not to see or hear her ever again. Nothing is permanent, and her picture will fade from his mind after certain period of time, he was sure in that. Or at least, Adrian hoped it was true. He walked to the corner of the room, pulled his wand and pointed it in pile of broken glass whispering 'Repairo' until he could see undamaged glass. The man clenched down and lifted the glass, turning it in his hand to see if it was completely fixed. When he made sure there aren't any ripped ages he returned to the table and pour some liquid in it, he forget what were they drinking, but it wasn't important, any alcohol would serve its cause. After drinking it he set the glass on the table, for Aneta to see that every shattered thing might be repaired.

Adrian sat on the exact same place where he sat earlier, painfully still. Who the hell was Benjamin? Carmen returned only a couple of weeks ago, she couldn't already find another victim, or she found the poor man back in Switzerland? Either way, Adrian hated him, no not hated, he felt jealousy with bits of pity but not hate. At least not yet. "I don't care. I don't care for that Benjamin guy either." Another lie, but why? He rested his hands on his upper things ignoring the fact his fist were shaking. If someone called him to take a part in the team now he'd be forced to decline since there was no way he could walk normally now, let alone fly and focus on tiny golden ball.

"All I'm asking. Well not asking, more like demanding is to disappear from my home, from my life and never come back. You owe me that much, at least." His voice was calm now, if only he could feel that way instead of like the tornado went right through him, leaving him bloody, broken, but alive.
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 164
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:44 pm

(izvini jer je loše, jedva sam smislila odgovor)

She looked at him and smiled coldly.
He is really a fool.
No, she was a fool because she allowed him to leave. She should have let them kill him.
She came to him and pulled out her wand and pointed it at him.
"You better watch what you say Adrian, my patience is at an end," she said menacingly and then pulled him by the arm as he turned to face her.

"No, I really do not own you" she shrugged. She put her hand on his cheek and stroked it as if he was a child.
"I do not own you, but easily can decide about your fate," she whispered in his ear before cold smiled and stepped away from him.
She sat back in her place and watched him as he tries to repair the broken glass. She did not understand why he is improving bit by bit when he can not fix everything at once.

She just shook her head and continued to look at him.
"Of course you do not care." she said coolly.
"Well, I guess I will now go back to him," she shrugged. This is not going exactly as she imagined. Is it possible that he really hates her now?
When that happened?
She stood up, ready to go.
"Oh, Adrian?" looked at him and smiled.
"You've really always been my best friend," a lie, it's Nik, but Adrian was following, in fact, he and Nick are likely only persons next to Beth who she can trusts.
"I really loved you, I love you even now as a friend, of course. But it's okay, you will never see me again if you wish that," she shrugged and headed for the exit door.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Blanchard Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:48 pm

The thing he hated the most was the fact she was too calm. She silently watched him, not saying anything, just watching while blood boiled in his veins. It was childish but he hated her for that. How could she be that calm, while his world seemed to go towards its undoubted end. How could she just sit there and watch him?

Adrian stared at her, she could easily decide about his fate? Did she actually say that? Did she know something, did she knew what kind of power she had over him or she was only talking about her influence? Her words left him completely dull. He felt her hand on his cheek, it was cold, it was an act of comforting him, so why he doesn't feel it? I can decide about your fate. Those words were ringing in his mind, echoing, he couldn't think of anything besides those couple of words. Did she know? Did she know him?

I love you. He waited for years to hear those words from her, eight years precisely, and she told them now, matter of factly, while getting ready to walk out of his life just as classy as she walked in eight years earlier. While she was getting ready to leave him forever, because that was what he asked for. "Wait." His voice was cracked but he didn't care, all that mattered was to catch her before she left, to stop her from leaving. Thud of his running feets was muted because of thick Persian rug on the floor (What to say, Evangeline Blanchard loved pretty expensive things.) Adrian caught her when she was in front of the doors that lead to lobby. Without second thought he gently turned her, gasping when he saw those eyes this close and did the only thing he sworn he will not do ever again. He covered her lips with his.
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:52 pm

Everything what Audrey was doing at this moment was sitting and looking into him. She was sitting and looking at him almost bored.
As she said, public outbursts of anger are always unnecessary.
Audrey had lost control of her behavior a total of two times in her life.
Two time she, control freak, just get crazy and did things she didn't need to without regard for consequences.
The first time when she found out what happened to Nick.
The second time was a few days later, when she found out that her father is dead.
Audrey always wore her mask of calm and balanced woman who has everything under control, but just then lost a thread and anger completely mastered her.
Now it happened to Adrian, and she sat and watched, like if she's watching a movie, with no desire to do anything about it.

After her words Adrian looked at her like if he was frozen.
Maybe he finally understood everything. Maybe he realized that Audrey doesn't tolerate such behavior.
Although she likes him, if he continue with this kind of behavior, she is capable of mercilessly tortured or even kill him.
Probably he realized it because he suddenly fell silent, just blankly staring at her.

She said what she had.
Once again, Audrey couldn't control the things that happen around her.
And when she can not control, there are two options: kill or leave.
At Adrian's happiness, opted for the second option.
Suddenly, everything in her life was different, as if after she said deadly curse with wand pointed at the leader of Russia's Death Eaters somehow traveled to an alternate universe where nothing was as it should be.
"Wait."
She heard that one word, but she really didn't care anymore.
She determined to go, she doesn't want to hear any more nonsense.
However, Arian came close to her.
How?
She didn't even hear his footsteps.
He turned her to face him and then kissed her.
She laughed with his lips before she kissed him back. After a few moments, she drew back a little and looked him in the eyes.
"Is this your way of telling me to go away forever from your life?" she looked at him quizzically and then lowered her lips to his neck and kissed him there. On her lips she could feel the pulsing of vein on his neck.
Then, she knew. No need to go. Adrian was again on her side.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Blanchard Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:52 am

(OOC: Sorry, this is probably the worst post ever, and it's quite short but I barely wrote it after an hour of trying. :S)

Sometimes a pain disappears. No, not disappears, it hides away letting other feelings come forward. Adrian Blanchard could sworn he felt it now. As obvious as he could see the change of some caterpillar turned into butterfly, he could feel his pain letting another feeling take its place. A feeling he fought hard to subjugate, but never quite succeed in his intention.

In truth, Adrian was a junky. And his drug? Aneta, Carmen, Audrey, or however she called herself was his addition. Feeling her close to him while they devoured each other caused soft tingling. Lost in sensations he almost wanted to protest when she broke the kiss.

"No, this is my way of asking you stay." He whispered, only a few inches apart from her, so he could feel her warm breath when she spoke. Brushing his lips softly against her, the last thing he wanted was to never see her again. "Would you?" Without waiting for her answer, he kissed her again, if her answer was a no he wanted to have something to remember her. Something theirs.
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:34 pm

In her opinion, Adrian behave the same as a few years ago while they were both living in Switzerland.
At one point, he acted like a brat and said that he doesn't want to see her ever again, and in another moment he was kissing her as if his life depends on that kiss and her proximity.
Carmen never found a possible way to love him, really, she wasn't able to love anyone after Nikolai. But, she would lie if she tell she doesn't like to be near him.
He was to her as chocolate during dieting. Sweet and prohibited, small vices which can not solve.

After she broke the kiss, she looked at him, waiting for his answer to the question.
She will stay here, she knew it the moment he followed her.
At the moment he kissed her, she knew that he was again in her grace and would probably be ready to roll over the world for her, if she would have just asked him.

"Oh, what I heard, opinion has changed, right?" she smiled triumphantly.
She doesn't know what he thinks about her, which is really rare because Carmen is usually the one who knows everything. If she doesn't know him well, maybe she would even thought that he is in love with her, but that isn't possible.
For two of them, this is just a game, one very interesting game and a way to enjoy.
She heard the next question but didn't manage to answer because he kissed her again.
She hugged him around the neck and pulled him closer, and then continued to kissing him passionately.
After she broke the kiss, the second time in a few minutes, she looked at him seriously.
"I'll stay, if that's what you really want. Adrian, we are not children, we're too old for the games. You can not for a moment want me to go away forever and in the next begging me to stay. This is your chance to choose, and be careful what you say, because this will be your final answer " she dropped one hand down his body and hugged him around the waist as she waited for him to replied to the question.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top