baby's on the way
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

baby's on the way Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

baby's on the way

View previous topic View next topic Go down

baby's on the way Empty baby's on the way

Post by Hayley Sierra Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:26 pm

After realizing Aria Lockwood is pregnant, Hayley was... shocked. She was never really ready for that news (especially when they came from women younger than her), probably because she knew that she'll never have children on her own. Not because she doesn't like them, in fact Hayley loved kids but she never imagined herself as a mother. Maybe it was because she never felt like she had one. Or it is because she doesn't feel like she'll ever find a man with whom she will be able to start a family. 

Shock. It wasn't the best reaction indeed. But it didn't last longer than few minutes, however it was long enough for Aria to notice it. But after that few minutes, the new feeling came up. It was happiness. Even though the pregnancy came unexpected, even though it was one night stand, a mistake, Hayley was happy. She didn't really know Aria's feelings since they never talked about them, but she decided to keep it so she must be happy too. Or at least that was what Hayley though. 

She didn't know if it's a boy or a girl, and it was surly too early for presents, but it was Hayley after all. She couldn't wait any longer so she decided to buy a present. Only one. However, that one turned into two, two into three and then she just lost control. 
So there she was standing, in front of Aria's home, with bags all around her. It was maybe more than she wanted, but for the baby it was never enough. She knocked few times, hoping that the girl won't have the same reaction as she did when she was told Aria's pregnant. 
Hayley Sierra

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

baby's on the way Empty Re: baby's on the way

Post by Aria Haywood Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:37 pm

Aria was at home now and wondered what to do with all her free day. Her parents did bought to her one small house, where she could live in when they heard the news about baby. Well they were pissed when she said it was one nightstand. She did explain that men knows about baby and he wanted to be part of babies life. Even if there won't be any feelings between mother and father probably. At least parents did respect Aria's decision to keep the baby even if they didn't like that idea much. Even her siblings were shocked about it when they heard. Well to be honest she was when she realized it.

She did heard a knock on her house door. She was just sitting on couch and watching TV since she had nothing else to do with her day. To be honest she isn't used to be home all day and it's getting bored. She walked over the doorway and opened the door. She same time wondered who it might be. When she saw Hayley there she was pleasantly surprised. Then she noticed the bags around her and then looked back at woman. "Oh hey Hayley, come in," she said and dis step away from the door so her friend could come in.

"Thank god your here. It was getting already boring here all alone," she said with a small smile. "You did went shopping?" she had to ask awhile she walked back to living room and did sit back on couch.
Aria Haywood

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:12 pm

"I appreciate your help with bags." Hayley rolled her eyes but she couldn't resist a smile when she saw Aria. Her belly was now visible under her shirt. Soon it will become bigger and the girl will probably have to do some shopping. Good for her, Hayley was always in the mood for that. After she brought in all the bags, and it wasn't easy since they were all full of things, she followed Aria to the living room but decided not to sit down. 
"I wasn't sure if you're home but I'm really happy you are." 

She started bringing the bags from the hallway to the living room, and put them in front of Aria. "So yeah, I went shopping yesterday..." she said as she brought the first two bags. "I wanted to but something for the baby. And you know me, I kinda lost control." She started laughing but it was the truth, Hayley loved shopping but only when she was buying for someone else. She always lose control over things, like she did now. She didn't regret it however, she couldn't wait to show her friend everything she bought. 
"So, I didn't know if the baby is a boy or a girl, so I bought a little for both. God, I really hope you're carrying twins." When she brought the last bag she sat down on the floor, next to her presents. "Wanna see them? Say yes!" she couldn't hide her excitement as she opened the first bag, even before Aria answered her. 
Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:04 am

Aria smiled back at Hayley. "Oh i see. Well I have nothing to do nowadays in my day. Working is out of question but it's kind of boring here all the time alone. Not use to be alone at home," she said and sighed.

Aria looked how Hayley did carry all bags into the living room and did listened her. Also what Hayley said made her smile and soon she did even laugh a bit. "You and your shopping," she said there when she didn't laugh anymore. She couldn't say no to new things for baby, she will eventually need to buy them herself too. "Not sure yet, I think soon I will know if it's boy or girl," she said with a small smile. "Oh that's great you bought clothes, I would eventually needed to do myself too," she said with a smile to her friend. "Oh sure you can show them to me," she added and was now also curious what she had bought.

Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:45 am

"Well, you are indeed one lucky girl for having me as a friend since I have nothing smart to do." That was true. Hayley worked at Hogwarts but she still had some free time and besides that she was always able to go home. Funny how strange that felt, 'able to go home'. She didn't even feel like she have one, even though she lived in a place she grew up in. 

"Everything is so small, so sweet! I bought some toys as well." While she was talking she took a teddy bear out of the bag. It was brown, small, soft, it was adorable. She made sweet baby face as she gave it to Aria. "Just touch him. I wish I have one." she smiled a bit. The next thing she took was some baby clothes. There was some baby bibs, onesies, hats, socks and one blanket. She put it all in Aria's lap and waited for her to see it all. 

While she was looking it, Hayley remembered something she wanted to ask her. "Aria, I wanted to ask you the last time but, I obviously didn't." She bit her lip, she felt uncomfortable for wanting to know some personal things but she couldn't help it. "So, I know you talked to the father, right? I mean, will you be seeing him now? While you're pregnant."
Hayley grew up without a father, and she can't say her mother was the best. She had no idea what it's like growing up in a full family but she guessed it was better than what she had.   
Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:07 pm

"Well I am," she said with a smile. She used to work as Auror but now she can't because it's to risky job for the baby so she had to take a break. She didn't really expect that she will have so soon a baby but life goes her own way. Sometimes your plans changes.

"It is yeah. That's so sweet of you," she said with a smile again. She took that teddy bear then from Sierra and it was really soft one. "Aww, thanks," she said when she did place stuff on her lap. She placed teddy bear next to her on couch and began to look on things on her lap. They all were so small but cute.

"Yes I told about baby to babies father. Well we just probably will be friends I suppose but he said that he wants to be part of babies life. So that's at least good that he will be there," she told then to her friend. Aria was lucky to have both parents in her life.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:16 am

"I mean, these are just for the first few months. We'll have to go shopping again, very soon. Babies are growing so fast!"
Hayley felt bad for not being able to watch her niece grow up. Though Barbs was still a child, it wasn't the same. Even though months have passed since they've met, Hayley still feels that the girl doesn't trust her at all.

She smiled softly, imagining how lucky she was. She had family, tho these days they weren't as close as usual but it'll be okay. Or at least she hoped it will. She had few true friends whom she considered family. She surrounded herself by people who would do anything for her, just like she would do everything for them. Indeed, she was lucky.

Hayley watched Aria while she was looking the things. She smiled when the girl took teddy bear. "I wish my mom didn't throw away my toys and my clothes. If I decide to have a child someday, which I doubt, I would like for him or her to have something mine. I mean from when I was a baby."
She placed the empty bags on the table and then set on the couch.
"That's good. I grew up without a father but I was more than lucky to have my cousins, especially Sebastien since he was older and he practically raised me. And you know, I'm sure he'll help you out with the pregnancy. If I remember correctly, you mentioned me he's a doctor right?"
Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Aria nodded her head. "Sure we need to go for shopping soon yeah. I'm in," she said with a small smile. She was one in her family as far she knew who had child. Her siblings were younger and she didn't know much about her cousins once again nowadays, they barely kept contact again.

Aria had family who she could trust and also friends who were like siblings, most of them were. She did get along most people easily even if she might not trust everyone fully.

"Well most of my things were used by my sister but not sure what have happened with them now. I haven't asked from my mother yet and probably doesn't have them or she would have given them to me already," she said with a sigh. "I would like too, something mine," she added.
"He is doctor, not sure if he knows much about pregnancy, he mostly is muggle doctor," she said with a small smile.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:38 pm

"Great, I found one muggle shop nearby my house and they have beautiful things. I'll show you." Hayley was so excited about Aria's pregnancy. She created some kind of image of the girl with her baby and it was adorable. She started laughing when she remembered how she used to wear her cousins clothes. "When I was young, I think i was about five or six, I had a period when I wanted to wear only Seb's and Chris' shirts and they were huge, but I wore them anyways. Guess it's like that when you're growing up with boys." She kept smiling. Everything was just so much easier back then.

"I've never actually been in muggles hospitals but I've heard from my niece that they are cool. Maybe you should visit him on the work and see how much is he actually into all this thing. I mean, if I know this much about babies, I'm sure the doctor will know much, much more."
Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:42 pm

Aria just smiled. "Sure you can show me that one day," she said with a smile. Aria did like shopping but not all day along. She could do few hours shopping but never more than 4 or 5. She just would be tired then rest of day. She just laughed when Hayley told how she liked to wear her cousins t-shirts. "Oh cool. Back then I didn't know my cousins at all. I didn't even know that I had someone. Just my father and his brother didn't get along already before I was born. So I never even knew that my father had brother, he never told anything about his brother," Aria said and sighed. She accidentally did found out about it like a year ago.

"I haven't been in them either to be honest. Sure I could visit him in his hospital. Probably yeah," she said with a small smile on her face. It would be nice if he really did meant his words staying there for baby. She doesn't really wanna raise her alone, well she would have her parents support but it isn't same. The baby will need a father.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top