Trouble, mischief, and loads of fun
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trouble, mischief, and loads of fun Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trouble, mischief, and loads of fun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouble, mischief, and loads of fun Empty Trouble, mischief, and loads of fun

Post by Vanilla Meilleure Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:33 am

I'm looking for some rps for Nilla so anyone interested let me know thank you.

Here's Vanilla's app
Vanilla Meilleure
Vanilla Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Trouble, mischief, and loads of fun Empty Re: Trouble, mischief, and loads of fun

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:51 am

Hi Bella! Very Happy
I have a few characters Nilla might like:

Nymeria Evanesco/ 20/ beauxbatons/ unspeakable/ app.
She might come to apothecary cause she wants to make some kind of a potion or something.

Louis Weasley/ 19/ gryffindor/ auror/ app.
After he finished his schooling he focused on avoidance of all his acquaintances from Hogwarts, without any specific reason, he just wanted some time alone, so they could randomly bump into each other.

Adrian Blanchard/ 25/ ravenclaw/ professional quidditch player/ app.
I honestly have no idea how could those two be connected but I added him on the list cause he's my current favourite character. XD

Kai Rosier/17(18 in a month)/ slytherin/ songwriter/ app.
I think they were on the same year at Hogwarts so they probably if nothing else just know for each other, especially with that whole thing that had happened to him (he was charged for murder of his wife but found innocent (he killed her, tho)) so she would probably hear rumors about him.

Once she's accepted, there is also Iris Macnair, she's a year younger than Nilla, app.

Tell me if you have any ideas! Smile
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Trouble, mischief, and loads of fun Empty Re: Trouble, mischief, and loads of fun

Post by Jack Kubin Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:47 am

Hey Vanilla!

I don't know how exactly the two of them could meet, I have an open topic that she could join that belongs to Hunter, which could institute their meeting. They could be quite close friends, since their personalities are quite similar, or even potential love interests for each other. We can let the characters decide for that.

Do you like that? It's up to you
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla Meilleure Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:16 am

Rina- hehe I have no idea how to choose! XD Well it would be fun to rp with Nym and Louis. It also would be interesting how to come up with something with Adrian maybe like she's a fan of quidditch or something XD Sorry so many ideas are runnning through my head with those charries!

Cap'n Jack- That sounds like a good idea I love it! Very Happy
Vanilla Meilleure
Vanilla Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Macnair Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:26 pm

Wanna try with Nym and/or Louis first than add Adrian afterwards (cause she should be really big quidditch fan if she knows for him because he used to play in Switzerland until a month ago), yet there's this quidditch thing going on so we can use that? Okay, I already managed to confuse myself so I'm gonna stop writing. xD
Iris Macnair

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Tungsten-Wells Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:55 am

Yeah that sounds great! we'll go with Nym first if that's ok
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Milena Ivanova Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:06 pm

Sorry, I just saw this. :S
Mind starting it? If you can't I can but that will take a day or two since I have a few threads that needs replies first
Milena Ivanova

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla Meilleure Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:28 pm

Yeah that's fine. I actually have one open if you want.

herbs herbs and more herbs
Vanilla Meilleure
Vanilla Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Tungsten-Wells Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:03 pm

Haha Bella I think the last time I was at your house I forgot to sign out and you posted with Yvette LMAO Sorry found that way too funny
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top