Bella's Character Plots and hopefully some ideas
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bella's Character Plots and hopefully some ideas Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bella's Character Plots and hopefully some ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bella's Character Plots and hopefully some ideas Empty Bella's Character Plots and hopefully some ideas

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:54 am

Bella's Character Plots and hopefully some ideas Tumblr_m8z14oZib01rvrpyi
Bella is a kind and friendly person to all that she meets regardless if she has met them or not. She is outgoing and can strike up a conversation with anyone if they are willing to talk. She can be extraordinarily stubborn like her mother but in certain things that which she holds dear. She is resourceful, she will use whatever leverage she can to get the info she needs. I would love to get a plot going where she's trying to save up money for her next vacation. I want someone to come offer her a chance to earn that money to go on vacation. Can anyone help with this idea?

Bella's Character Plots and hopefully some ideas Tumblr_mnvxvdnQDP1rj9er6o1_500
Vanessa Wendorf
Nessa is a twenty-three year old single mom of one. Her daughter is four years old named Sascha. She owns babbity rabbity and is constantly working so that she can provide for her daughter and herself. Nessa is very loyal and honest to those who have earned them from her. Once someone breaks her trust, they don't get it back. She's confident in what she does for her daughter and for herself. Nessa is rather clumsy and has to concentrate really hard so she won't fall over or drop anything she's carrying. She is really intelligent in most everything and continues to learn long after she left Hogwarts. She is very sweet and kind to everyone until they give her a reason not to be. What plot I'm looking for with Nessa is friends who she hasn't spoke to in a while and she bumps into them. Also I wanna see about a possibility of her ex-boyfriend trying to come back into the picture but she tries to run to get away from him so he doesn't find out about Sascha. So if your up for something just pm me on Nessa's account.

Bella's Character Plots and hopefully some ideas Tumblr_ng32xt7yRE1ry5pp8o3_500
Esmeralda Lena Martinez

Esme is really smart because she has almost read every book she could get her hands on. She is extremely stubborn on almost everything and sometimes won't give up until every possible angle is used. She's kind towards others no matter that they are not kind to her, she thinks the world needs more kindness in it. Esme is really shy when it comes to meeting new people and tends to not know what to say to them. She's a hard worker when it comes to everything she does and won't give up until she achieves her aim. She is very curious about everything and she tends to see where her curiosity will lead her. She has a short fuse when people talk about her being adopted by a family or picking on her saying that her biological family didn't want her. Trust is a hard thing for Esme to have with people outside her adoptive family and it takes a while for her to trust someone. She isn't one who is confident in her own skin because of all the bullying that she received in school about her weight.
I would love any and all plots for Esme if anyone has any suggestions I am open to them. I'm still working on plot idea for Esme.

Bella's Character Plots and hopefully some ideas Tumblr_mcctlb6CnY1rwt71l
Vanilla Meilleure
Vanilla is a very friendly person once she gets past her shyness around people. She is very kind and tries to find the good in everyone no matter who it is. When she gets mad she can be very sarcastic and opinionated towards the person who made her mad. She's quick to forgive someone because it's part of who she is. When it comes to making a decision quickly more times than not she makes a rash decision. With that it doesn't always tend to the best course of action in the situation. She's very loyal to her family as well as to her friends simply because they are important to her. When she is on a task or she is doing something important she is determined to see it to the end no matter what. The plots i would love for her are ones about work, love, friendships, enemies, etc.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Bella's Character Plots and hopefully some ideas Empty Re: Bella's Character Plots and hopefully some ideas

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:13 pm

Updated
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top