Falling out of towers, not a good idea (Sebber)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Falling out of towers, not a good idea (Sebber)  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Falling out of towers, not a good idea (Sebber)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Falling out of towers, not a good idea (Sebber)  Empty Falling out of towers, not a good idea (Sebber)

Post by Melissa Hastings Mon May 25, 2015 8:51 pm

Melissas eyes slowly opened and she looked around. Where was she. She saw alot of white and figured she was dead. Then, her vision got a bit clearer and she realized she was in the hospital wing. She tried to sit up and winced before groaning in pain. Why was she here? She tried to think for a moment then it all came flooding back. She had fallen from her broomstick on the pitch. Someone must have found her and brought her there. But who was it? She didnt know, but she would love to find out and thank them
Melissa Hastings
Melissa Hastings
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Falling out of towers, not a good idea (Sebber)  Empty Re: Falling out of towers, not a good idea (Sebber)

Post by Sebber Rosier Mon May 25, 2015 9:12 pm

Sebber was such a hero. All that was left was for him to wear a cape and a big S on his chest. He found Melissa on the floor, unconscious from falling off her broomstick and brought her immediately into the hospital wing. He didn't knew the girl personally, but of course, being in the 7th year, he had talked and interacted with her in previous situations or events, obviously, so he knew who she was, and how cute she was. This was an excuse to get to know her a little better in a way, he was curious.

He was a fashionable black jacket with dark leather sleeves with a big v-necked white t-shirt and his favourite blue skinny jeans, matching his blue and white Nike sneakers. He was half-asleep, half-awake, after all he was pretty bored from being sat on a chair next to the girl just waiting for her to wake up, but he decided to do it, wondering why sometimes. When the girl finally started opening her eyes a bit, he took no time and spoke directly at her, laughing a bit.

"You Gryffindor's are such clumsy people."
Sebber Rosier

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Falling out of towers, not a good idea (Sebber)  Empty Re: Falling out of towers, not a good idea (Sebber)

Post by Melissa Hastings Mon May 25, 2015 9:16 pm

Melissa jumped at the sound of a voice and turned towards it, ready to either run or attack. But she did neither when she saw who it was. She didnt know him that well, but she had met him in passing, "Thank you, Sebber. i assume you are the one who brought me here?" She pushed a strand of black hair out of her face and looked up at him, her bright green eyes piercing in the setting sun light. She tried to sit up once more and groaned and lied back down, "What the hell happened? I mean, I know I fell, but after that?" She looked over at him and shivered as she was quite cold
Melissa Hastings
Melissa Hastings
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebber Rosier Mon May 25, 2015 10:21 pm

In that split second the girl opened her eyes and the bright glaze of the sun iluminated her face, she could be the clumsiest girl in the world, Seb didn't resist that look. Or that face .. Hell, the entire girl. He was quite weak when it came to girls, not giving himself to any, but loving every girl. He was a hopeless romantic, and despite all the evilness in his heart, he had a soft spot for cute beautiful girls that he just couldn't let go off.

"Well, what do you think happened? I, being this cute guy, brough you here with my own arms and layed you there so that the nurse could take care of you. What a clumsy little girl. You made me waste the entire afternoon waiting here for you to wake up."

He wasn't mad at the girl. On the contrary, he was laughing and smiling, that big, beautiful smile on those white teeth, just another asset that puzzled in with the rest of face to build a magnificent piece, one of a kind. He picked up a blanket from a bed next to him and layed it open on top of her, noticing she was shivering cold.

"You are welcome, by the way, it was my pleasure!"
Sebber Rosier

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Hastings Mon May 25, 2015 10:24 pm

Melissa blushed as she noticed him eyeing her and hid her face behind a curtain of black hair. When he mentioned carrying her she blushed even more and her eyes flickered a violet color then back to their normal green, "Thank you for carrying me, Seb." She looked up and her eyes were half purple and half green. "I am sorry you had to spend the entire afternoon here." She then realzied he was just teasing and she glared at him palyfully, "Such a prat you are, Sebber Rosier." She was dumb struck by the beauty of his smiling face and just stared for a few seconds before thanking him for the blanket. "So... am I allowed to leave now?"
Melissa Hastings
Melissa Hastings
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebber Rosier Mon May 25, 2015 10:56 pm

Seb knew he was quite the handsome and good-looking boy, a lady's man if you'd rather, after all, he had a smile that could melt almost any heart just at first glance, but it was his charismatic personality that got all the lady's, despite his charming looks. He wasn't expecting the girl to be blushing so much or falling to his charm this easily though, especially considering her house .. Gryffindor. He hated them. He was just clever enough to not show it and if necessary, strike his enemies when they did not expect. He was quite cunning and smart, always though well on everything.

With girls it was different of course. There was just one simple reason he wasn't mean to them. It had nothing to do with being enemies, hating eachother or anything else. It was just the plain fact they were girls. Sebby loved girls more then anything in the world, or if he didn't, it was pretty high up there in the top, so Melissa was quite lucky, since she was showing receptive to him, he would only flirt and play way more with her, just to mess around and have some fun.

"I guess you can if you are feeling okay."

Seb pretended to lend her a hand, and while doing so, let her grasp his hand just slightly and then pretended to slip and end with his chest on top of hers, his face so close to hers, laughing a bit, their noses pretty much touching.

"Oops, I slipped, so sorry!"

He chuckled a bit, his green eyes gazing directly at her, almost piercing her.
Sebber Rosier

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Hastings Mon May 25, 2015 11:00 pm

Melissa smiled as she was told she could leave. She went to grab his hand and gasped when he was suddenly on top of her. "Slipped my ass. If you wanted to be this close, all you had to do was ask." She kissed his nose and giggled softly before pushing him off of her, or at least trying to, with no effect. She was not nearly strong enough to move him. So she was stuck with him on top of hr until he decided to move. "Hey seb, my ankle kind of hurts. Do you think you could carry me to my common room?" She batted her eyelashes and smiled innocently
Melissa Hastings
Melissa Hastings
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebber Rosier Mon May 25, 2015 11:27 pm

That remark competly caught Seb by surprise. He was used to girls being seduced by him, but to the point of where he could throw himself on top of them and they would laugh about it and even give him a little kiss on the nose as a reward, that was new. Melissa was looking cooler by the minute, or atleast a good chance to have fun, who knew what was going on in his head. He was quite the player anyways, so, it was hard to tell just by looking at his eyes. He chuckled a bit, letting a small smile show, staying on top of her anyway, not giving her face any distance from his.

The way she innocently requested him to take her to her common room, with her beautiful eyes melting him, there was no way he could say no, but of course, there were problems about it, of other nature.

"Well, I'd love to that, I wouldn't mind taking you to your bed even and laying you there, but the problem is I doubt Gryffindor's would want me in their common room, and I can't go in your dormitory, so I can only take you to the 7th floor , if that's okay with you."
Sebber Rosier

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Hastings Mon May 25, 2015 11:30 pm

Melissa smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, as he did not move his position to give her distance, might as well enjoy the close proximity. She frowned when he said he could only take her to the seventh floor, "I wish I could go to your common room> i want to see the snake pit." She looked at him with big green puppy dog eyes and stuck her bottom lip out in the perfect pout. "In all honesty, I just want to hang out with you. I dont care where we go." She rested her head against his chest and smirked against his skin as his vneck was low enough
Melissa Hastings
Melissa Hastings
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebber Rosier Mon May 25, 2015 11:56 pm

Sebber was in a really good mood today. Maybe that's why he let her grab him around his neck slowly and made him not move an inch while he was on top of her. He felt really comfortable in there, had no will to move a bit and was feeling like he could stay there all day. But duty called and he had to take her away to empty out the hospital bed's. Seb was considering different places that he could take her, since her common room or his was impossible since they were from different houses, houses that hated each other and had hate going on for more then Merlin knows how long.

"Merlin, you're quite a fiesty girl aren't you? I don't know where I could take you specially since you're hurt in your ankle but , I guess we could go to the gardens or something.. I wouldn't mind spending a bit of time together with you either."

Sebby got down from her, passing his hand through her belly and leg while coming down in a flirtingly way, smirking at her, in that charismatic way he could do. He extended his hand to help her sit up on the bed so that he could carry her to the gardens if she wanted.
Sebber Rosier

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top