I've Got Troubled Thoughts, And The Self-Esteem To Match
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I've Got Troubled Thoughts, And The Self-Esteem To Match Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I've Got Troubled Thoughts, And The Self-Esteem To Match

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've Got Troubled Thoughts, And The Self-Esteem To Match Empty I've Got Troubled Thoughts, And The Self-Esteem To Match

Post by Matilda Mason Fri May 15, 2015 11:53 pm

Character's

Hello, i'm Frames!  This is where all of my characters and their plots will be but I've only got one character so far.  If you have a plot please post a little about it and we can start roleplaying.

Matilda Marie Mason
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Matilda is a 5th year prankster.  She is fun-loving and charismatic.  She wanders from group to group not really known for developing attachments to any particular group or person.  I'm thinking I would like to find her some friends who also prank, maybe a enemy or two who has discovered that she is behind weird happenings.  I'm also looking for a character to really look behind Matilda's superficial smiles and cheap laughs, it doesn't matter if they end up being a friend, enemy or significant other.

I love the mayhem more than the love
(acquaintance)

You are a getaway car, a rush of blood to the head
(friends)

From now on we are enemies
(annoyances)

So F*** you, you can go cry me an ocean. And leave me be
(enemies)

I've got headaches and bad luck but they couldn't touch you, no
(boyfriend/girlfriend)

lyrics by Fall Out Boys
Matilda Mason

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

I've Got Troubled Thoughts, And The Self-Esteem To Match Empty Re: I've Got Troubled Thoughts, And The Self-Esteem To Match

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat May 16, 2015 5:02 am

Look into Ducky. I think they'd be an interesting pair. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

I've Got Troubled Thoughts, And The Self-Esteem To Match Empty Re: I've Got Troubled Thoughts, And The Self-Esteem To Match

Post by Matilda Mason Sat May 16, 2015 12:26 pm

I looked over his app and I was thinking fun times with Ducky and Tilly.  They would have hung out at Hogwarts, I would think a friend.  I could start a plot, something light... study date, but the Tilly and Ducky way?
Matilda Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat May 16, 2015 5:15 pm

That'd be great! Anywhere works.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Matilda Mason Sat May 16, 2015 10:10 pm

I was thinking the pair get together to study... or not.  Fun ensues as Matilda tries to pull Ducky into a plot.  Here's the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Matilda Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Wendy Fudge Sat May 23, 2015 2:39 am

I think Wendy would be fun, too. She's much sweeter and would probably encourage better behavior in Matilda. As in no drugs/alcohol. But she would love the pranking.
Wendy Fudge
Wendy Fudge
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 56
Occupation : Nanny | Sales Assistant at the Hogsmeade Post Office

Back to top Go down

Post by Matilda Mason Tue May 26, 2015 11:34 pm

That sounds like fun. A positive influence on Matilda... or an negative influence on Wendy. The friends that make you wonder what they see in each other. What do ya think?
Matilda Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed May 27, 2015 12:16 am

Definitely!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matilda Mason Wed May 27, 2015 2:17 am

I posted in Wendy's open thread. I was thinking they'd be the best of friends because they are both fifth year badgers. Tilly is the type that would hear what her friend has to say but do what she wants anyways, plus her biggest influence is her older sister, so she isn't likely to stop doing bad things anytime soon. This thread could just be feeling out the dynamic between the pair for both of us. I don't think that Wendy would know exactly how much drugs and the such Tilly does. She would try to keep it from her best friend, but if Wendy knows or not could be up to you, aswell as what she does with the information on her best friend's addiction. The addiction would be a bit obvious to see but Tilly won't speak an honest answer on it.
Matilda Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed May 27, 2015 3:57 am

This all sounds great! I'm glad you found the thread.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top