Heya!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Heya! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Heya!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heya! Empty Heya!

Post by Celine Page Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:56 am

Hello! I'm Lauren and I'm new to the site, not really new to RP but I took a few years of a break and am so so sooo glad to be back! My last RP was actually also a Harry Potter one, so obviously I can't stay away. I'm currently in college but have a ton of downtime so I'm excited to make some good use of that. I'm playing Celine and will prolly just focus on her for a bit before even thinking about another character, I'd love to RP with anyone, so just let me know Smile
Celine Page
Celine Page
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Heya! Empty Re: Heya!

Post by Aria Haywood Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:34 am

Hello, Lauren.

Welcome to PA.

I'm Krissu (also known as Kris, Kissu and Kiss for some people). I have been around here for more than two years (there have been few months when I was busy because of life). Anyways I can offer you lots of characters who Celine can meet.
Click here if you want to meet my students.
Aria Haywood

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Celine Page Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:39 pm

Hey Krissu! I'd love to start a thread with any of your characters, they all look awesome, if you have any that you need threads for PM me and we can set something up Smile
Celine Page
Celine Page
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:22 am

Hi Lauren!

Welcome to PA! I know you've got yourself sorted and all the rest but if you need anything, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can help!

As it is, I have a couple of charries you might be interested in. Frank Longbottom and Isadora Malfoy-Nott are both in Celine's year so Frank in particular would probably know Celine cause they're house buddies. c:

Let me know if you're up for it! <3

Welcome to PA!
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Celine Page Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:48 pm

Thank you so much!

Celine would love to meet Frank!

I'll shoot you a PM and we can set something up (:
Celine Page
Celine Page
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:45 pm

My reply was so waffly, I'm sorry. Haha. Very Happy
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertie Nogard Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:29 pm

Hey Lauren!

Welcome to PA, I'm RJ and I've been around for almost two years now (wow, I actually didn't realise I've been here that long until I thought back to when I first joined). Time sure does fly!

I have a fair number of characters, although I think only 2 or 3 will be of interest to you, which are my student characters that I want to make more active!

Here is a link to the list of my characters and the key information that you need to know about them!

Let me know if you see any you'd like to RP with maybe and if you need any help feel free to send a PM Smile

https://www.pottersarmy.net/t19892-rj-s-characters
Bertie Nogard
Bertie Nogard

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenna Boot-Corner Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:05 am

Hey Lauren,

I've already replied to your thread in the library. Don't be put off by Jenna, she's nice once you get past the arrogance.

You'll also see me round quite a bit as Selwyn since he's who everyone knows me as.

Have fun!
Jenna Boot-Corner
Jenna Boot-Corner
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top