Plotting & Open Threads - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Plotting & Open Threads - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Plotting & Open Threads

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plotting & Open Threads - Page 2 Empty Re: Plotting & Open Threads

Post by Everly Bardugo Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:39 am

Oh, bummer. D: I'll send you something in a bit; about to meet up with a couple of friends.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Nott Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:31 pm

-Bump

Hey so I really want to get role playing a bit more with Anastasia and I know a few people I need for her!

- Bad Influencs: who she thinks are a friend, to try and get her into the dark followers (this is quite important to the plot idea I have in mind)
- Trusted friend: someone to guide her on the right path when she needs it
- enemies: I'm sure these will be made
Anastasia Nott
Anastasia Nott
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Maehashi Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:33 pm

I actually have characters for bad influences and for *maybe* trusted friend.

Which are this one... and Brice Volkov.
Lawl.
Marina Maehashi
Marina Maehashi
Fourth Year Ravenclaw
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Nott Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:05 am

Ohh Anastasia and Marina are in the same year so that would work out rather well! Are you thinking trusted friend or bad influence for Marina?
Anastasia Nott
Anastasia Nott
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Maehashi Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:45 am

Oh, she is definetely a friend. She wouldn't ever do anything more evil than... I don't know, swat a fly away (Okay maybe that's an exageration...)

But yes. I want to see how it will roll, especially cause Marina is really... closed off, so to speak.
Marina Maehashi
Marina Maehashi
Fourth Year Ravenclaw
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Nott Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:55 pm

I made a thread a while back but nobody joined, we could use that if you like for Ana and either Marina or Brice?

Also I was thinking that maybe Alexander (Ana's older brother) could 'ask' Brice to get Ana to join the dark followers and he could make that his goal because otherwise Alexander will do something to Brice? Not sure what? Could just be a death eater threat now Alexander is a death eater and not a dark follower anymore? Could be interesting, Brice would have to play his slytherin card rather well to get Ana on his side and join
Anastasia Nott
Anastasia Nott
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Maehashi Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:52 pm

Heheh. Sure, I'll join the thread. Also, on about Brice, that wouldn't be so hard as long as he was bored. He IS a Dark Follower anyway.. and it is Brice's thing to manipulate people Very Happy
Marina Maehashi
Marina Maehashi
Fourth Year Ravenclaw
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top