Raving lunatics
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Raving lunatics Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Raving lunatics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Raving lunatics Empty Re: Raving lunatics

Post by Lucien Holt Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:41 am

Keiran had taken to spending more time in his office as of late, if only because he was starting to take his role at the school more seriously. Theodore was busy with his daughter and everything else that had been happening in his life lately, and as his cousin, Keiran felt he understood well enough to give the man the time he needed to himself. So Keiran had been taking on whichever responsibilities he could in the mean time.

When Selwyn pushed the door open, Keiran looked up from the essay he was grading, the grip on his pen slackening in surprise. A confused expression took hold of the Deputy Headmaster's features, but he couldn't find it in him to refuse the other man's request.

"Well, I do try to offer advice, but I'm obviously no expert. I've got open ears if you think talking about it might help, though," Keiran offered, putting his pen down and leaning back in his chair. "It's made you wrong how, exactly?"
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Holt Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:52 pm

Keiran's eyebrows lifted in surprise at the younger man's actions, but if they were talking about counseling, a chair wasn't quite the same. So he decided not to comment and instead just listened. He supposed that it probably would have helped if he had been aware of Selwyn during school years, despite their age gap. Alas, he only had what the other man told him.

"I think I'm getting the picture," Keiran attempted, not comfortable with outright telling the other man that he did not fully understand. "Does this come from the Death Eaters tearing into Hogwarts during your time here? Or, I think you would still have been in school then. I don't recall which year that was."
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:10 am

(ooc: just a note of caution here. remember that characters with physical or mental disabilities are not acceptable here and are against site rules. hopefully this is just something that is a temporary state due to a curse or dark arts spell or something.

so long as this is a temporary thing, then i'll allow it. if its in reference to a mental illness or anything similar, I will have to ask you to change this. if you have questions, then, just let me know.

For reference, you're free to check the site rules. Just as a courtesy, I'm including the link for you.
https://www.pottersarmy.net/t17473-potter-s-army-site-rules

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22561
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum