Sup, Witches?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sup, Witches? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sup, Witches?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sup, Witches? Empty Sup, Witches?

Post by Zara Halworth Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:31 pm

Lol. I'm not funny. Ignore the title of this thread.

Anyway, have a Muggle. She's sarcastic, will be in the Ministry to investigate things, and has No Idea it's a Wizarding community that she's entering. She thinks they don't exist, so that'll be SUPER. She's the adopted daughter of Audriana's parents, but Aud has no clue since they left when she started showing signs of magic. They adopted to keep from having another daughter like Aud Sad

Love her? Frighten her? Get sassed by her? I'm up for whatever. I adore her. Would list the link to her all but I'm on my phone with limited intermission time. But you can find it on the index, until someone else posts an app. Or on the Muggle template - the link to the example application Smile
Zara Halworth
Zara Halworth
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Sup, Witches? Empty Re: Sup, Witches?

Post by Evander Yaxley Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:52 pm

Since Hit's supposed to be like Aud's adopted daughter now, or something o.o, maybe she meets Hadley and finds some resemblance between the two, in personality or whatever? And maybe Hadley doesn't get on well with Hit? I feel like they would and wouldn't get along. Like a love/hate relationship thing XD
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:13 pm

They probably wouldn't get along, but Hadley also has absolutely no idea about Audriana. So unless that happened aftewards, she would have to meet Hit first and have Hit mention Audriana. I think the plan was for one of Aud's friends to meet Hadley first, and catch her last name, and be all curious. Although, really there aren't a finite number of "Swan" families around, I'm sure. So it would need to be someone close to her. If Hit caught on, that'd work!
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Halworth Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:33 pm

Sorry to DP, but I've got an open thread now, and I think Kitty is joining but I wouldn't mind an extra person, too. Would have to be someone who works for the Ministry, though.

https://www.pottersarmy.net/t19709-and-it-s-clear-to-me-i-don-t-have-a-strategy-open
Zara Halworth
Zara Halworth
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top