Looking for Clues - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Looking for Clues - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Looking for Clues

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for Clues - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for Clues

Post by James Faulkner Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:29 am

"You are special enough to hear it but you needed the right person. I can always tell a lot about a person just by the way they talk. You are all those things Soph you just have to believe it yourself." James said honestly as he lead them around a path. "I'm sorry, I wish you didn't have to look over your shoulder every time you left your house. I wish I was strong enough to help you so you wouldn't be alone." He put Chance's leash in his other hand while his free one reached up to touch her hand that was on his arm. "It's the man who bit her that's hunting her, we don't know if he's really trying to kill her or trying to kidnap her. I've been keeping tabs on him so I know if he makes a move towards her."

"Maybe I'll just come to you for my injuries then, the other healers roll their eyes and do what they can to heal them. I'll have more scars on my chest and arms just from dealing with the irritable ones." James said as he smiled hearing her laugh. "Thank you Soph. You know you have a really beautiful laugh, it sounds like a tinkling bell." He then blushed realizing that he just blurted that out. "I couldn't imagine how hard it is for any vampire to get a hold of blood. If you ever find yourself not able to get any, you can take some of mine I freely give it to you." He said as Chance stopped to eat a large chunk of snow. "I'll like calling you Soph." He looked over at her his brown eyes shining grinning.
James Faulkner
James Faulkner

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:22 am

Sophia looked at him with tears in her eyes and smiled at him. " Where have you been all my life James, how come I couldn't have met you sooner? "Sophia asked him softly but curiously. " I don't know if I can believe all that, I been feeling so worthless lately and hurt I don't know what to believe anymore James. " said Sophia softly but honestly as tears came down her cheeks. Sophia quickly wiped her tears and smile warmly at him. " You are strong James, you're the strongest man I ever met."said Sophia softly but honestly. Sophia looked up at him with her chocolate brown eyes as he put his hand on hers, she thought she felt her beating heart beating in her chest. " Ah...I see, well...all I can stay is haunt him down before he haunts her down again, if you need help I'll help you. "said Sophia softly but honestly.

" Well...they're not really doing their jobs then, a healer job is to heal their patients 100% or better, St. Mungo's is known for its amazing healers! "said Sophia softly but honestly. " I know how to heal scars, so I can heal them easily I was trained by the best healers there is! "said Sophia not trying to brag or anything. Sophia looked down as her eyes turned pink showing that she was blushing. " Thanks James, I've been told that it does but I never believe anyone, "said Sophia softly but honestly. " It's very hard, and sometimes blood in the packets aren't enough you need blood from the vein to keep your strength and I haven't had that in awhile. "said Sophia softly but honestly. Sophia's eyes widened. " No...James I can't do that, not ever, I can't hurt and I'll be afraid of losing control and hurting you. " said Sophia softly but honestly. " I like you calling me Soph."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile as she fell to her knees as James looked at her worried. " I'm fine, as I said I'm just weak. " said Sophia softly but honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by James Faulkner Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:57 am

"I've been here waiting for you to find me and I'm really glad you finally did." James said smiling softly at her stopping in the middle of the path they were currently walking. Putting a hand on the side of her face he said, "You are not worthless Soph you are amazing. I will never lie to you even if I knew the truth would hurt you. You deserve to be treated like the amazing woman I know you are." He gathered up his courage and brushed his lips across her softly. "I wish I was stronger so you would never have anything to fear." James kept his hand on the side of her face his thumb stroking her cheek softly. "If I need help I will."

"Maybe you can heal the ones on my chest, they are sensitive to any kind of touch." James admitted to her knowing she wouldn't think little of him. "Believe me when I saw this, I would give anything to keep hearing that laugh." He listened and remembered a few things. "That would explain a lot of things with Anya, I'll make to pass along that information to her." He shook his head and smiled sweetly, "You won't hurt me and I think I remember a trick that will make sure you don't." James listened then went down on his knees next to her. "I'm taking you to my house so that you can feed. No matter what you say I'm not gonna give you an option." Picking her up in his arms grabbing both dogs he disapparated to his house.

Laying her on the couch he went to the kitchen to pour food and water into four bowls. Unleashing the dogs so they could eat he grabbed a small pocket knife from his pocket. Taking off his coat as well as the t-shirt underneath it. He took off Soph's coat then sat on the couch pulling her in the circle of his arms. Taking the knife he made a shallow cut into the meat of his shoulder. "Come on baby, you need to drink so you can get stronger." James said softly hoping she would take what he was offering her.
James Faulkner
James Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:26 am

Sophia looked at him and gave him a small weak smile. "I'm glad that I've found you finally, I been falling for the wrong guys for so long I don't think my heart can handle anymore. "said Sophia softly but honestly. " Although I'm a vampire doesn't mean I can't break, I don't think people see that or even care. " said Sophia softly but honestly. Sophia looked at him with tears in her eyes once again and smiled at him. Sophia smiled and kissed him back, for once in her life she felt complete, she wasn't broken as she used to be. Sophia closed her eyes at his touch, it was something comforting about his touch. " James if you're wishing to become a vampire don't, you'll miss everything great in life, plus I don't want you to become like me. "said Sophia softly but honestly.

" Of course I can do that, I can basically heal anything on you!"said Sophia softly but honestly. Sophia smiled. " Well...as long as I'm with you, I'll have every reason to laugh and smile every day again! "said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. " Yeah if vampires don't have fresh blood from the vein we get weak, but not as weak as we do if we don't have blood at all, "said Sophia softly but honestly. Sophia nodded. " Ok.. James I trust you."said Sophia softly but weakly. Before she knew it she fainted in his arms.

Sophia woke up and looked around wondering where she was, but then she realized that she was in James house. Realizing that she woke up in his arms her eyes turned pink. As he made a shallow cut in his shoulder she winced but as she seen his blood she swallowed hard. " No James love I...I can't. "said Sophia softly but honestly looking away. Although his blood tasted sweet to her and she couldn't resist it. Sighing she bit into his shoulder and drunk enough to get her strength up but not to hurt him.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by James Faulkner Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:00 am

"You'll no longer have to worry about your heart getting hurt that's if you want me." James said his hand still on her face before sliding to the nape of her neck. "If you choose me Soph no one will ever cause you harm. I will protect you forever." He kissed her again but a little deeper. "I have everything i could ever want right in front of me. If you don't want me to be a vampire I understand." James sighed content that everything in his life was finally falling into place. If he would have known that he would have to wait this long for her, he would do it again in a heartbeat.

"Well I guess you'll have a regular patient on your hands Soph." James said smiling softly. "Good because I never wanna see you sad, only my beautiful happy Soph." He kissed her forehead as he listened to her explain things about vampires he didn't know. "You'll never have to worry about that again sweetheart...." He lowered his voice before she fainted. "I'm yours forever."

James felt her teeth sink into his shoulder but he no longer felt pain there. He cradled her head against him letting her take what she needed from him. He kissed the side of her neck and her shoulder, one of his hands was on her head and the other on the curve of her hip. "That's it baby, take what you need." He whispered to her as he kissed her again on the neck and shoulder. He ran his thumb across her hip softly anchoring her and himself. James never in his life would have thought that he would ever have someone. He felt like he got the wind knocked out of him with how fast Soph was buried in his heart. He just hoped that she could deal with a man who was possessive of those he knew were his.
James Faulkner
James Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:39 am

Sophia looked up at him and smiled. " I waited for you a long time James, now that I have you, I'm not letting go. "said Sophia softly but honestly. " I choose you James and only you." ssaid Sophia softly as she kissed him back. " James it's not that I don't want to spend forever with you, I just don't want you to throw your life away! "said Sophia softly but honestly. Everything was slowly starting to fall back into place for her, after being lonely and heartbroken for so long, Sophia didn't think she'll ever find love. Now here James was sweeping her off her feet as if she never been broken, he was picking up the pieces and putting them back together again.

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at his comment. " You got that right, but you know I wouldn't mind like the others. "said Sophia softly but honestly before giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia smiled. " I'll try to be that, but no promises! "said Sophia softly but honestly before chuckling. Even though she was passed out she could hear James voice and it was comforting to her, like a soft rose petals against her skin or beautiful music playing. Everything about him was sweet and comforting, Sophia couldn't get enough of it, it was addicting to her almost as blood was to a vampire.

Sophia pulled away but buried her face into his neck letting out a small yawn. Snuggling against him Sophia took in the softness of his skin and suddenly started to feel relax and at ease for the first time in forever. " Thankyou for finding me James. " said Sophia softly but honestly before kissing his neck. Pulling away from his neck she laid her head on his chest feeling his muscles under his shirt she swallowed hard but she didn't move from her spot. Wrapping his arm around his waist Sophia snuggled against him taking in his softness and scent once again, after a few minutes Sophia was fast asleep.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by James Faulkner Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:48 pm

"Good because I'm not letting you go either," James said smiling softly as he listened to her. He slipped an arm around her waist holding her close to him. "I wouldn't be throwing my life away Soph, with you my life is whole. I don't wanna imagine my life without you and I never wanna live a day without you." He was honest with her and then he sighed softly, "Before I met you I was a mess. My family kept trying to get me to go out and find someone but I didn't want to. I felt that because of my job that i would never find someone who would want someone like me. My job is dangerous and anytime the dragons could kill me. I never cared about that until you found me, you saved me."

James laughed and said, "You just wanna touch my body." His eyes gleamed in mischief and he couldn't help but tease her a little. "Okay but just so you know I'll get really sneaky just to get you to smile for me." He sighed in contentment and felt like his heart was going to beat out of his chest. He was so happy that he wanted to shout to the world that she was his.

"I'll always remember it being you finding me Soph. After all your the one who almost knocked me over," James said softly. "Sleep sweetheart I got you," He moved so that he was laying back on the couch with Soph cuddled against him. He laid there awake just running his hand up and down her back. He didn't think that he could sleep that night so he just stayed awake listening to the snoring of Chance and the sounds of the night.
James Faulkner
James Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:45 pm

As the sun shone through the windows it hit Sophia in the eyes as she groaned. Opening her eyes slowly she looked around and remembered last night and smiled to herself before she looked up at James. " Good morning love. " said Sophia softly giving him a soft kiss. " Do you want some breakfast? I make some killer chocolate chip pancakes! "said Sophia softly but honestly. Letting out a small yawn, Sophia looked at her watch laughing her tinkling bell laugh. " Um... maybe lunch then, I didn't realize that it was noon! "said Sophia softly but honestly. " Wow... I thrown half the day away by sleeping, I can't believe I slept this long, I usually never sleep this long unless I'm completely exhausted or wore out. "said Sophia softly but honestly.

Sophia knew that she was all that and a bit more last night, she couldn't believe that she made herself come down to that, she was honestly surprised she didn't do anything to James last night. But Sophia been a vampire for almost a decade, she knew how to control her hunger very well, sometimes it was hard considering their blood tasted and smelled so sweet like James did. " What are we going to do today love? I don't have to work until Monday! "said Sophia softly. " Oh! Before I forget, let me heal your chest! "said Sophia softly but honestly. Getting up she gotten her out out of her jacket before looking down at him. " Um...take off your shirt love, and I'll get to work! "said Sophia softly but honestly before giving him a soft warm smile.

As he took his shirt off, Sophia swallowed hard looking at his toned chest before she shook her head and started to to work on healing his chest. A few minutes of healing his chest she smiled at him. " There you go love, you're a brand new person, go look in the mirror I think you'll like what you see I know that I do! "said Sophia smirking at him. Looking down at her she flicked her wand at herself as she appeared in clean clothes and her was curly and not messed up anymore. She didn't look like she just rolled out of bed, in all reality she honestly did, but no one needed to know that though.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by James Faulkner Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:20 am

"Mmm good morning Soph, i think i could get used to waking up this way. The windows are safe to be around when it's daylight. It's not really the sun it's artificial lighting, I did it for the Dragon's downstairs and for my sister when she comes to visit." James said yawning remembering falling asleep around three in the morning. "Well since you mentioned pancakes I definitely want some." Getting off the couch and stretching running a hand through his hair. "Well I'm glad you got some sleep even if it was a long time. You needed the rest after everything," James said as he put his hands on her hips and kissed her on the lips.

He looked at her and smiled softly, "You needed the blood last night Soph, I'm not gonna regret the fact that I gave it to you. If I had to rewind to that point, I would do the same thing. It didn't hurt when you bit me, so please don't beat yourself up about it. You are mine to protect and to love, nothing will change that." He said honestly as he kissed her again on the lips but deeper. "We can do anything that you want to do today. After I check on the Dragons and get a shower, then anything you want." Hearing her command to take off his shirt, he grinned wickedly but kept his comments to himself.

Seeing her look when she saw his bare chest had him grinning more. Waiting until she was done healing him when he said, "I knew you just wanted me for my body," Taking her hand and pulling her towards him. He lowered his head and whispered in her ear, "You can touch if you want to sweetheart, i promise I don't bite." He looked at her to see what her face looked like, all the while he was grinning from ear to ear.
James Faulkner
James Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:49 am

Sophia looked up at him and smiled. " I think that I could to! "said Sophia softly but honestly before kissing him softly on the lips. " Wow...that's awesome, us vampires can only be in the sun for five hours until we start to burn to ashes. " said Sophia softly but honestly. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. " Ok.., pancakes it is then! "said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia nodded. " Yeah I haven't slept that good in ages, I usually sleep about two to four hours and that's it, vampires really don't sleep that much. "said Sophia softly but honestly. " I only sleep like I did if I'm weak, exhausted or wore out. " said Sophia honestly.

Sophia looked at him and sighed. " Yeah I know James, but I was so weak that I'm surprised that I didn't hurt you. " said Sophia softly but honestly. Sophia looked at him and smiled before she kissed him back running her hands through his hair pulling him close to her. After a few minutes of kissing Sophia pulled away her eyes pink and full of love. Seeing him grinning wickedly at her, she rolled her eyes playfully at him knowing that he knew that she wanted to touch him. After sleeping on his toned chest, she wanted to see how toned he was, and needless to say he was very well toned.

Sophia looked at him her eyes pink showing that she was blushing. " Well...do you blame me, damn your sexy as hell! "said Sophia softly but honestly. Sophia giggled as he pulled her close to him. " I know that you don't but I do! "said Sophia smirking at him before chuckling. " Although I can't turn you by just biting you, it's a bit more complex than what everyone thinks, everyone thinks that a vampire bites your neck and you're turned into a vampire, "said Sophia shaking her head. "It's doesn't work that way, you have to be close to death to be turned, the vampire who bit you have to bite themselves on the wrist and fed you their blood and the process of being a vampire hits you instantly. " said Sophia softly but honestly.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum