A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie ) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie ) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie )

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie ) - Page 3 Empty Re: A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie )

Post by John Walker Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm

John stayed watching the fire as he thought she was sleeping his hand brushed her hair of her face. He wanted to watch over her making sure if she did have a nightmare he would be there to sooth her if she did.

John held her close hoping his own bad dreams didn't rear their ugly heads. He could feel sleep creeping up on him and he relaxed as he held her.

"If I could give you my soul to keep for all eternity Cecilie, I would gladly." He spoke barely above a whisper his cheek pressed against hers. He now knew how his father felt when his mother had been killed by the dragon all those years ago an why he and searched for the killer like man possessed once he was safe.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals (Wolves)

Back to top Go down

A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie ) - Page 3 Empty Re: A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie )

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:05 pm

Cecilie had already fallen asleep now. So far her dream was very peaceful and sweet one. It wasn't like nightmare at all and didn't start like they usually did too and she hoped that it will stay like that too.  

Cece was already sleeping so deeply that she didn't hear what John said there now. Sometimes she could fall asleep fast but there is times when it takes very long time, mostly because she is afraid of nightmares but today she wasn't at all.

She did held John there too close to her actually. She just did felt more safe like this for sure.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:49 pm

John watched over her until sleep took him his hand holding hers as he drempt of a life happy and with her. But he twitched in his sleep as his nightmare began but this time he changed it knowing She was close his hand closed a little tighter around hers. His eyes shot open as he breathed hard. He quickly glanced down and saw Cecilie sleeping and he breathed out letting the dream quickly disappear.

He watched her for an hour or more taking the poker he poke the fire back into life one arm still around her waist holding her close.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:03 pm

But for some reason Cecilie could sleep today with out nightmares. She saw very peaceful and sweet dream over days. She did even a smile a while she was sleeping.

Cece did sleep still when John did poke the the fire back into life. She didn't want to wake up from her dream but after few minutes that she was awake up she did kept her eyes closed. She wanted to sleep some more but she wasn't tired or sleepy anymore.

Girl kept her eyes still closed but she still had smile on her face, she just did pretend that she was still sleeping there, she didn't want to let go of her boyfriend yet. She just was happy to be here and that she had no nightmares this time.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:30 pm

John smiled as he held her close to him he didn't want the night to end but end it had to as he knew people would be entering the hall and if they were seen roamers would fly around the school not that he cared. He lent down and kissed the top of her head gently. "Hey you awake?" he asked softly " we should head down to the kitchen if you want breakfast, besides I don't like the idea of other boys seeing you in your PJ's " he admitted to her " I'm not sure about how you would feel letting the girls see me shirtless" he told her motioning where his shirt lay half out if his bag.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:49 pm

Cecilie was awake there but her eyes were still closed when John talked to her there. She did smile now. "I'm awake," she said now there and opened her eyes now and smiled. "Yeah we can go to kitchen then now. I won't mind breakfast," she said there then and was ready to go then now. She could eat something for sure. Cece was a little hungry now already. "Yeah walking around PJ's is a little awkward for sure middle of people," she said. "I don't want yeah other girls too see you shirtless for sure," she added there now and she didn't even wanna imagine their faces when they saw it.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:05 pm

John didn't want to let her go as he stood he kept his arms around her gently kissing her as he smiled " you look beautiful" he told her then lent down to grab his shirt. He chuckled as she said she didn't want the other girls seeing him. " of course thats fr your eyes only" he told her sliding his hand into hers as he slung his bag with his other hand over his shoulder.

"I'll make you my wonderful cheese omelet" he spoke softly to her. After making sure the fire was out he moved to the door and looked into the hall seeing nobody he moved to take her hand in his. " I'm gonna miss you tonight I actually slept a whole night." he told her " I feel....like a whole new man because of you" he smiled the held her close , spinning her as he laughed happily.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:18 pm

Cecilie kept smiling there. She was happy around and she had to show it out for some reason, she usually didn't do it. "Thanks," she said with a small smile again. She had actually her wand with her, she coukd change her clothes like that but she was to lazy for it and she wasn't good at that spell yet at all. She have done it once and at the end she didn't look goof, more likely funny. She doesn't wanna remind it right now. "Oh thats good to hear probably. None else, just me," she said there quietly now.

She soon was leaded towards kitchen. She didn't really mikd holding hands with John. She actually liked it. "Oh I never have had cheese omletts before," she said there honestly. "Aww. I'm gonna misd you too. I did slept a while night too," she said therr now with a smile. Cece did laugh there now too when he did spin her around. "Hey, if you keep doing long I get dizzy," she said but did still laugh actually, she was happy too.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:33 pm

John stopped but could not stop the smile on his face he was Happy and all because of her " ow sorry I...I just love you so much and yeah all yours ." He said unafraid who would hear him say it now. " wow you don't know what your missing." he said to her saying she'd never had an omelet. "My mum taught me how to cook" He admitted as they walked down to the dungeon.

Once there he moved to the fridge and took out the ingredients. "Just sit and wait my lady" He said bowing to her then moving to the stove.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:43 pm

Cecilie did kept smiling there too now actually still. Shd wasaty quite smiley thanks to him. "It's okay. I love you too very much," she said there with a smile again. "Probably i did miss good things but now I can taste them," she said. Her mother did teach to her other foods but never omlets and they never jad any either. She has no idea why.

She smiled and then did take a seat there. She now needed to wait when he finiahes cooking. "Instead of waiting and sitting, is there any way I could help you?" She askes then there now. She didn't really want to sit and wait here and watch.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top