Krissu s - Krissu students
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Krissu s - Krissu students Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Krissu students

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Krissu s - Krissu students Empty Krissu students

Post by Cecilie Montez Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:33 pm

Okay here you can see all my eight students who I have currently.
Let's start from first year to seventh.

Krissu s - Krissu students F33ADC13271108234527282802688_2527dca3c15.1.2
Ciara McGee
She is in hufflepuff and first year then. She is nice and friendly girl. She is halfblood so, she knows somethings about magic by now. She is very loyal and smart girl. She gets along with everyone quite well.

Krissu s - Krissu students 068B01BF911064669141090340864_201cee39b98.0.0
Ethan Mieux
He is then Slytherin and second year. He is werewolf too, was turned when he was 10. He isn't really the nicest person, more likely mean and and rude one. He doesn't get along with everyone very well, he is halfblood himself but doesn't like muggleborns.

Krissu s - Krissu students Tumblr_m8hsptTBzj1rziidho1_500-1
Tiffany Cruz
She is ravenclaw and third year. She is friendly and kind even if she was bullied in the past and so on. She just can't always be mean to people when they are nice to her. She likes to study a lot, so you more likely will find her from library. She likes to talk people only if they are nice to her.

Krissu s - Krissu students Tumblr_inline_midp5rNP341qz4rgp
Emily Night
She is slytherin and fourth year. She isn't at first not nice or friendly but if you get know the real her then you say differently. She isn't really patient one. She won't trust you and probably that's why she is so unfriendly with you. She doesn't make friends easily actually.

Krissu s - Krissu students Bridgit-mendler-ready-or-not--13032013115913
Christine Ackerly
She is hufflepuff and fifth year. She is friendly person. She is more likely girl who reads quietly in corner than speaks with people. She isn't really a shy one but she likes to read more than talk with people. So she doesn't make friends that easily but she has some.

Krissu s - Krissu students 26edc6bc64_76205352_o2
Jessica Wendorf
She is in ravenclaw house and sixth year student. She is friendly also too. She is will study more likely too most of times in her day but she hangs out with her friends too if needed. She is very smart one. She isn't really bravest one but tries to be. She can make friends quite easily actually.

Krissu s - Krissu students Tumblr_static_5g2ty8d4zr8kskgck0cogwowc
Cecilie Montez
She is gryffindor and also sixth year student. She is friendly and sweet one. She tends to be emotionless most of times, she doesn't even show her feelings out that easily, the reason is unknown. She isn't really the bravest one too. She doesn't have many friends. She is also taken already by John Walker.

Krissu s - Krissu students 2002005E4E5828-B5E6-E141-13FD75BC64280F9A
Clara Cadwallader
She is my gryffindor and seventh year student. She is friendly even with her biggest enemy. She is quite brave one to be honest. She always like to try something new. She is also very cheerful one, she just likes to smile a lot. She is very helpful, ever since she was kid. She doesn't like to cry in front of people, she does it when she is alone. She is very trustworthy. She has easy time to make friends.

Here they are. I need mostly threads for Emily, Tiffany, Ethan, Christine, Ciara and Jessica. It doesn't hurt to have few more for Cecilie and Clara too.

Last edited by Cecilie Montez on Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Krissu s - Krissu students Empty Re: Krissu students

Post by Keira Thomson Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:42 pm

Jessica would be fun to RP with Keira! Keira has this goal to graduate with high marks but needs to study twice as much as most people because she forgets things so easily so Jessica and Keira could meet and become friends and maybe at times Jessica helps tutor Keira in the school work?

I think Christine and Keira would make great friends! They are both quiet and Keira is a bit shy and prefer to read most of the time rather than make human contact. I think they would make a great friendship together! Very Happy

What do you think? ^_^
Keira Thomson
Keira Thomson
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:47 pm

Sure she Keira can meet Jessica and they can become friends. I won't mind that she tutors someone in their school work, she would be happy to help someone out.

Yeah Christine needs more friends who understand her. So they can become friends for sure. She can be the one who starts talking first then when they both read in common room or something like that and then slowly becomes friends.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thomson Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:49 pm

I think the perfect way for Jessica and Keira too meet will be in the library. Both sounds perfect and fun! Very Happy
Keira Thomson
Keira Thomson
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:54 pm

Yes library for Jess and Keira.
Common room for Chris and Keira.

Who will start which one?
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thomson Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:55 pm

How about I'll make the one in the Library and you make the Commons one? Very Happy or vice versus which ever one you feel would make more sense xD
Keira Thomson
Keira Thomson
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:59 pm

I'll make the commons one then. And you library.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thomson Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:59 pm

alright sounds good! I'll start on it now ^_^
Keira Thomson
Keira Thomson
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Palmer Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:20 pm

https://www.pottersarmy.net/t19415-reading-is-good#394325 - Okay I made something then. I'm not yet the best starter Very Happy
Ashley Palmer
Ashley Palmer
Second Year Hufflepuff
Second Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:01 pm

HEY!
They all still need them. Okay most of them.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top