Mark My Words; I'll Be Damned.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mark My Words; I'll Be Damned. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mark My Words; I'll Be Damned.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mark My Words; I'll Be Damned. Empty Mark My Words; I'll Be Damned.

Post by Brice Volkov Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:40 am

And so, once again, Brice found himself sitting in front of the Great Lake, enjoying the light breeze on his face. Wasn't a typical behavior of him, but he didn't really care. Mostly he liked to discard anything he did wrong and move forward, never apologizing. Sometimes though, he liked to calm down and think a bit about life, and, even if he wouldn't acknowledge it, he was a pretty evil guy behind the scenes. Trickery, manipulation and disguising. A master in the art of deception. Yet something felt terribly off. If he wouldn't really have actual friends, what did that make him? They believed he was their friend, yet he found that, in full honesty, he was completely alone. After he stopped talking to his sister, he no longer had someone to befriend. That caused him to have a rage attack in his bedroom, which he never speaks off. The hole in his wardrobe was gone, but the markings on his bed were still there.

No matter now, though.

His usual carefree smirk popped up as he casually disposed of his little brooding. The casual mischievous look of his was back, yet he felt different, if even for the slightest bit. He looked down onto the water again, maybe he should have a friend. If a single one. "Huh. Weird. I thought I disposed of those thinkings, eh?" With that, he was fully back to his usual self, a blonde and charming young man from Bulgaria sitting casually in front of a lake.
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Mark My Words; I'll Be Damned. Empty Re: Mark My Words; I'll Be Damned.

Post by Milena Ivanova Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:18 pm

Cool weather called Milena out during whole day. Unlike majority this Hufflepuff girl loved cold weather and often went out only when it's freezing. She guessed that cold weather reminds her of her fatherland; and although today wasn't that frigid she rather chose to go outside than spend another hour learning in the library. She couldn't learn it anyway, it was so boring that she almost fallen asleep more then five times, and besides that, the new librarian, mr. O'Sullivan was so cold she wanted to flee away every time she saw him. These were the main reasons why she dumped her stuff on her bed and sneaked out taking care not to meet someone in the dorm room who wanted to exchange a word or two. She couldn't believe she get used to running away from other people, her roommates, friends. It seemed like years passed since this girl turned from cheerful Hufflepuff to introverted and moody person with just one goal - murder the murderer of her friend.

Her legs had carried her on the shore of the Great Lake. Seeing calm lake made her want to immerse her feet in that brackish water but she rejected the idea knowing there's the giant squid somewhere in it and she had no intent let the squid touch her ever again, she didn't has anything against little fishes but bigger fishes (squids too!) had the same effect on her as birds. They made her swoon.
The shore was pretty empty, not surprising since many other students likes warm weather more than cool one, so there was a plenty of place to sit. However there was another person sitting about a hundred meters away from her, she was still too far away to see if that's another student or a professor. Milena chose to accompany whoever is sitting there, she wasn't in the mood for being alone although she ran away from her dorm precisely from opposite reason – to be alone. Well, she can change her mind, can't she? She tucked her bright pink hair behind her ears and approached the person for whom she could see now that was a young man, not much older than her, who wore Slytherin coach. "Mind if I sit down?"
Milena Ivanova

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum