Chit-chat - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Chit-chat - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Chit-chat

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chit-chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Chit-chat

Post by Milena Ivanova Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:23 pm

"You could always bake cookies. I'll be your steady customer then." Milena chuckled mocking Clara. She was sure the other girl will find something she wants to do, after all, everyone found something they wanted to do, that can't be that complicated.

"Yeah….sure." Pinkhaired added with a few seconds of hesitation. She didn't wanted to miss it only because it would be their last meeting where she will be present. Thought she wasn't sure she wanted to leave Potter's army, it was beautiful being a member of some wonderful group like that one, but she needed to leave. That is the only way, she could become a member of Dark Followers, and although she didn't wanted to be a part of DF, Milena thought they could lead her to Mriya's killer. "We certainly do not want to miss the meeting."
Milena Ivanova

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Clara smiled when Milena mocked her. "Yeah me baking. Not thar good idea," she said there now. He wasn't good at cooking at all, so how she could be good at baking. But she knows that was meant as joke probably but going along it was fun. "But I can try make them even if I have time," she said there with a smile.

Probably for Clara it's soon last meeting too. There won't be many meetings in one year. She soon will quit Hogwarts then she has to join with Order. Since Army is just for students who are in Hogwarts. "Yeah. Probably if there is meeting will get know about it for sure. It should be soon maybe. I have no clue at all," she said there now and sighed at the end.
Clara Cadwallader

Number of posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Milena Ivanova Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:16 pm

"You can't be that bad. If nothing, you can always order biscuits from a patisserie and act like you made them." She smiled, maybe that was the simplest way, probably the cheapest way too. You don't need to buy all the things you need for baking, nor you need to have an oven. However Milena wasn't sure about that, she never cooked, she tried a few times but that finished with causing fire in the kitchen and waiting for someone older to rush in and fix everything 'cause she can't use magic outside of Hogwarts.

"Why do you think so?" Unlike the others Milena has never been able to find about their meeting before it's too late. It would always be arrival at the last minute, not because she wanted to but because she found out they have a meeting when the meeting already started. However she hoped she'll have more time to prepare herself this time, to say goodbye to them. To leave them.
Milena Ivanova

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:17 pm

"I'm really not the best cook in the world. Okat I can cook but I can always end up burning things even if I follow recepie," she said there now and sighed. "That cheating but that could even work yeah. Ordering I mean," she said there now with a small smile. She just doesn't like to cook much. She wondered how the baking will end up now if she tries to do them.

"I usually get know about few minutes before meeting starts but that isn't always enough," she said there now. "We can ask also from some othe PA member when the next meeting is," she said there now with a smile. She really couldn't tell any names who were there now too but she will get if she sees faces.
Clara Cadwallader

Number of posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Milena Ivanova Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:13 pm

"Neither am I." Milena laughed. "Delivery is the only thing that keeps me alive when my folks are outside of Minsk." She absently took one strand of hair and started to spin it around her finger thinking that she hasn't heared a word from her parents even since she came back in Hogwarts in September, it wouldn't be the first time thought, although she knew they love her they didn't speak often, and since she decided to stay at Hogwarts during her winter break she won't see them till the end of the school year.

"I think I'll quit." She casually said, like they're talking about yesterday's weather, not about the group she's been a member for past fifth years, since she came to Hogwarts. Lena thought that part of her life is over now, it ended on September, 1st, while she was shaking lifeless body of her best friend while hot tears were streaming down her cheeks. When Mriya died, a huge part of her died along with her, and now she didn't want to do anything else but revenge, and if that means leaving Potter's army, that's the cost she will take.
Milena Ivanova

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top