Maddie Stone's Plot - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Maddie Stone's Plot - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Maddie Stone's Plot

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maddie Stone's Plot - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie Stone's Plot

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:59 pm

Hey, can I apply for 'I don\'t go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. ♣ PARTYING BUDDIES'? Or maybe 'Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light ♣ GOOD/AVERAGE FRIENDS'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Do you want me to write a history or anything?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:02 pm

I will apply for Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the lightGOOD/AVERAGE FRIENDS
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:07 am

i will apply for close friends!
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:16 am

I will work on one and get back with you with it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:40 pm

Sorry it took me so long to reply - Thanksgiving break and all Very Happy But I've updated the list... oh, and Zoe, you don't have to write a history, but maybe just an idea of our history, considering that you're a 'Puff... maybe something like I heard you talking about what "trash" mudbloods were, yada yade we became friends, and then I later discovered you were a Hufflepuff (at which point I didn't really care lol). Idk something like that Wink

but it's not a big deal, and either way if we RP together we'll just know we're friends... in other words don't worry about doing a history lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:02 am

That works. But the problem with that idea would be that I was raised by a Witch/Muggle. But I can work with that.

Zoe had seen maddie around. But it was one day after she had joined the DE that Maddie had overheard Zoe talking about her Muggle adoptive mother and how much she hated her adoptive parnts along with her biological ones. This got them talking. Soon they became friends. Even being in different houses didnt stop them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:34 pm

We’ve never blown up a toilet. Great idea though, thanks mum. ♣ PARTNER IN CRIME
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:25 pm

If you made a better rat than a human, that\'s not much to boast about ♣ MUTUAL DISLIKE

Davina needs some enemies, so, here's a history:

Davina and Maddie had known each other for a while now, though never for the best things. Davina had always wanted to be the cleverest, and as Maddie was also quite intelligent there was a lot of competition between the two. Davina had also heard Maddie talking trash about muggles, and since her father and her brother were both muggles, this was another thing to add to their relationship.

Ohh, and can I add this on my plot too?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:43 am

How about... Friends for life?

History: Brandy and Maddie met durring first year sorting. Maddie was so sure that she was going to get into slythering, odly, so was Brandy. Brandy hated Hufflepuff (with exceptions), and Gryffendor botthered her (once agen, with exceptions), and she never expected to have the brains for Ravenclaw. Brandy acted like a slytherin back then, always acting like the boss of everything. The one thing that bothered her was that soon she found out that she was ment for Ravenclaw...that is... when she was sorted. Slytherins hated her afterwords, said she was a 'fake slytherin' or a 'wanna be'... all of them except Maddie..., One of Brandy's Friends who realy didn't care about what house she was in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top