[OPEN] Hogwarts Treasure Hunt
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

[OPEN] Hogwarts Treasure Hunt Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

[OPEN] Hogwarts Treasure Hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[OPEN] Hogwarts Treasure Hunt Empty [OPEN] Hogwarts Treasure Hunt

Post by Isadora Malfoy-Nott Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:06 pm

I want to find something no one has found before.

A gasp ripped past the pursed, cherry-coloured lips of Isadora Malfoy-Nott as a heavy weight slapped against her middle. Before she could gather what had happened to her, she was slammed back onto the floor and she found herself staring up at the gothic ribbed ceiling of the seventh floor corridor outside the Room of Requirement. Whatever hit her soon rolled off and the sound of something clattering to the floor followed. The Ravenclaw lifted her head and looked around, glad to find that there was no one in the hallway. Slowly she scrambled herself back up onto her feet and after pausing to right her hair, set about looking for what she’d been hit with.

But there was nothing there.

Looking about herself, her hair bouncing from side to side as she turned her head. She scowled and closed her eyes briefly, trying to remember which way the item had rolled. To the right, she realised, and so she pushed off, hurrying down the hallway as fast as her little feet could carry her, her robes billowing out behind her as she hastened. She wrung her hands together as she walked, nibbling on the inside of her cheek as she tried to imagine where on earth it would go. It had been a solid item, long and tube-like – as though it contained a poster like the ones you can by in a record store. But it had gone. It wasn’t as though it was a conspicuous item either.

“Oh, for goodness sake,” Isadora muttered to herself, looking around again, one hand braced against the wall. “Where on earth is it?”

Turning the corner, Isadora strode down the hall, her eyes looking from side to side as she tried to think where the tube would have gone. She kept walking, walking, and walking until she found herself at the top of the seventh floor staircase, none the wiser and, indeed, devoid of the poster tube – or whatever it was. Shoving her hands belligerently into the pockets of her robes, Isadora glared down through the staircases, wondering whether the tube could have gone down there. Rubbing her lips together in frustration, Isadora began to descend the staircase.

Not looking where she was going, the inevitable happened – she bumped into someone and landed on her bum on the stair behind her.

“Oh god, I’m sorry.” She spluttered, looking up before broaching: “say, you wouldn’t have happened to have seen a rogue tube bouncing around here, would you?”
Isadora Malfoy-Nott
Isadora Malfoy-Nott
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] Hogwarts Treasure Hunt Empty Re: [OPEN] Hogwarts Treasure Hunt

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:57 pm

Jessica had basically once agaun spent her morning in library and she just came from there with few books on her handa too, what she had lent for reading. She was heading back at her dorm room, which was then in Ravenclaw tower.

But when she walked up from stairs someone pumbed into her. She did drop the books what were on her handa and geabbed from the handrail quickly as it was possible. She didn't want to fly backwards down fron the stairs.

"I'm okay. It's my own fault too. I didn't see you coming too, so I'm sorry too" she said there when she had began to pick up her books  "Are you okay?" She asked there now. "No I haven't seen it anything flying around. I can help you search it after I drop these books to my dorm room," she added then when she had picked up the books.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top