Runaway
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Runaway Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Runaway

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Runaway Empty Runaway

Post by Augusta Trelawney Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:56 am

New year at Hogwarts started better than the previous one did. Maybe that was because he didn't need to marry someone or because the clean air, here at Hogwarts, but Caiden Rosier was finaly happy. No, not happy, ecstatic. Even the classes he had earlier today couldn't ruin his happiness. He couldn't deny that he wasn't sad because everything came back to normal but there was a voice in his head who constantly reminded him he need to pretend he's crushed with loss of his wife, but at the moment he couldn't care less about it. That was the reason he took his guitar and went into the forbidden forest. He stopped after about 10 meters and simply sat below some tree he found not so mossy as the others were.

He was sure no one would find him here, since that was the main reason he left the Slytherin common room. His friends carefully looked at him expecting he would fell apart in a minute. After Kai counted more then 10 compassionate looks he decided he need a break from them or he'll start screaming that he was glad Lila was dead and six foot down. Even he knew that would ruin all his efforts to prove that he had nothing with her death, and put him again on the list of suspects of possible killers of lovely Lila Greene. Lovely? He still hasn't met human being who was less lovely than his wife, if he needed to describe her he would use the words as rude and mean before lovely, but he kept his mouth shut. That was the only way he could get away with it.
Augusta Trelawney
Augusta Trelawney
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Runaway Empty Re: Runaway

Post by Cecilie Montez Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:05 pm

Cecilie have had better school yea than she had in her previous years but still she didn't like very much to be around people. She just didn't know how to trust them and so on. She was very nice but same time quite shy one. Cece had few people with who she could hang out but it was all. She didn't do it often.

Today she felt like going to forest. It would be place where she can be alone for sure. She walked few meters and saw one bky there. She sighed. So much for being alone. Girl sighed and looked around her. To see if here is anyone else too but she didn't see anyone else. "Em, hello," she said quietly there but aloud enough to that boy to hear her.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Augusta Trelawney Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:31 pm

Kai took a deep breath as he heard someone greeting him. Is spending a moment alone too much to ask? There's whole forest and someone just needed to walk in his direction. This Slytherin apparently had no luck today. He slowly moved his fingers away from the strings on the guitar letting melody to end faster then he wanted. If he could choose he would chose to play it until his fingers start bleeding, it would be very low price for all the feelings playing caused in him.

He leaned the guitar on a tree and lifted his gaze up. Some girl, Gryffindor, according by the color of her capes, stood few feets away from him and looked in his direction. He has never seen her before, actually he has but only in passing so he didn't know her name. "Hello...Jane?" He added the most usual female name he could remember, so the chances he hit the answers were - well they were bigger than for some uncommon name, and if he failed he could always say he replaced her with someone else. That always works.
Augusta Trelawney
Augusta Trelawney
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:02 pm

Cecilie shook her head when that boy called her Jane. It was very far from her name. She didn't even know exactly who that boy was even, so she didn't mind it that she didn't even know her name now.

"I'm not Jane. My first name is Cecilie," she said there now and didn't even bother to smile. It wasn't necessary really right now. Oh and usually she didn't show any emotions out at all. There isn't really good reason why it's like that. She haven't yet found out why it's like that. "So what's your name now?" she asked there then finally. She just wanted to sound polite probably or something like that.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Augusta Trelawney Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:05 am

"Hello Cecilie." His lips parted into a huge smile while changing his position to make himself more comfortable under the tree. When she came closer she figured out why he hasn't know her name - she was a Gryffindor. Not that he had any prejudices about them but the majority of them had prejudices about Slytherins so these two houses never hang up together.

"My name is..." Well it was Caiden but he hated being called like that and he rarely used that one. Only his family and one other woman used it often although he asked them about a dozens of time to stop it. "My name is Kai, nice to meet you." He decided for his nickname, already everyone knew him as Kai Rosier, not Caiden Rosier. Even his professors used Kai instead of Caiden. "So, why are you in here?" He asked the first question that came in his mind. Kai didn't want to insult her, he was just curious since all the girls usually avoided the forest, all the students did. That was one of the main reason he chose the Forbidden forest for his runaway place.
Augusta Trelawney
Augusta Trelawney
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:54 am

Cecilie listened what he said there now. "Em.. Hey Kai," she said there then and looked around her. Why she was here was quute goof question actually. She really wasn't sure why exactly she was here. She needed to say something good.

"I just wanted to come here. To be honest never been here, I finally now decided to come here. Before I was just too afraid of coming here," she then said something there now and took seat down at another tree. "What about you?" She asked back there nkw with a weak smile. She really wasn't person who shows the emotions. She wasn't afraid of being here anymore at all.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Augusta Trelawney Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 pm

She has never been here before? His eyebrows raised up. He thought everyone went to the forbidden forest at least one. He surely did, for the first time when he was on his first year along with larger group of Slytherins. They went there just because it was forbidden. Of course, since they were just a bunch of first years they got caught and punished with, surprise, surprise, one night in the forest with Keeper of Keys and Grounds at Hogwarts. Well they wanted to go there in the first place so they underestimated the punishment, but until next dawn all of them were terrified. More than two years passed before Kai decided he could go in the forest again. Especially at night.

"I'm hiding from my friends but shh." He put his finger to his lips in childish gesture to emphasize how important it is not to tell anyone what he just said. "If you tell them I will need to find another hideout and I'm a bit lazy to do that now."
Augusta Trelawney
Augusta Trelawney
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:04 pm

Cecilie just wasn't someone who wanted to go in that forest usually, when she wanted to go then something came betwee or she just was kind of afraid. She just couldn't go here alone. She never had friends who wanted come here with her, they always had some kind of excuse for everything. So she gave up after many times trying to do it.

She nodded her head. "Sure I'll keep it," she said there now. "Too be honest I'm not sure eve who are your friends and I don't have that many frienda to whom I could tell about it," she added there now. She couldn't tell that she had just one friend, her boyfriend actually who she concidered as friend but now even more than that.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Augusta Trelawney Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:58 am

Seeing someone shy would always make Caiden pretty open. He felt like he needed to fill the silence in conversation, and since it wasn't likely the other person will do it he was the only one that could do so. He felt the same way about this time, too. Kai stretched and changed his position. Sometimes sitting on ground was quite uncomfortable.

"Thanks." His mouth curved into a bright smile as he watched her. He appreciate that, thought he wasn't completely serious with all that hiding thing. He could always go somewhere else, but it's good to know someone knows to keep a secret, for a change. "I can be your friend." He added although he knew that must sounded weird, but it was hard to stay serious. He could never do that. Stay serious, I mean.
Augusta Trelawney
Augusta Trelawney
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:26 pm

Cecilie is slowly become more outgoing than she was before. She knows if she is to shy around people all the time and even avoiding them or even big crowds, she won't have many friends at all. Girl smiled on that thought that she could make some friends for herself.

She wasn't sure how serious that boy was if he said than she can be her friend. She looked at her and wondered if he really did meant it. "Are you serious or joking?" She had to ask then there. "Just I'm careful about who becomes my friend. I once had many friends but not so much don't hangout with me. More like they avoiding now. So not everyone can be my friend. You need to earn my trust for it," she said the longesr sentences for awhile now. She was no proud of herself.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum