Benjamin Gillis Jr.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Benjamin Gillis Jr. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Benjamin Gillis Jr.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Benjamin Gillis Jr. Empty Benjamin Gillis Jr.

Post by Benjamin Gillis Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:55 pm

Benjamin Gillis Jr.

Benjamin Gillis Jr. Tumblr_lm4ci9Kt291qb3f6eo1_500_zps68fd8b7f

Character Development

• With Ben, I'm just looking for him to get into a little (or perhaps a lot) of trouble and basically provide a comic relief to any dramatic situations that may be in desperate need of shaking up.

• He would make a perfect best friend for any of the other 1st year students, especially ones who may have some trouble with expressing their extroversion... Also... teachers beware... Ben may be less than cooperative in a classroom environment.

• Lastly, I saw something somewhere about recreating the plot from the film "Stand by Me"?? If this is something that anyone actually wants to go for, I think it's BRILLIANT! If there was an option greater than capitalizing all the letters in the word BRILLIANT, I would select it because that's how BRILLIANT I think it is...

If there is anything else or any further ideas for Ben "Jamin" Gillis... Just let me know...

Thank you! And thanks for letting me participate on this site!

Also, these are his likes and dislikes if you don't really feel like clicking any links... I feel ya and have mad respect for it.

The world in its entirety is attention grabbing to Ben. In fact, he has a fair amount of trouble maintaining his focus on any one thing. The ocean, bikes, fire, bugs, wild animals, vegetation, dirt and mud in that order, pizza, dragons (or any monster really), soda, sleeping, more fire, dust bunnies, boxes, running, climbing, laughing ….. exedra, exedra…       As far as dislikes are concerned, Ben, again, has several. Most of which have to do with some form of rules or regulations but mainly, Ben hates school. Sitting in class is everything Ben hates all rolled into one. Rules everywhere about how loud you are allowed to talk, no food in class, no changing seats, no looking around, no sleeping, no throwing paper, no chewing gum, no jokes, no laughing when the teacher says “duty”, no pet squirrels that you caught on the way to school, no fireworks, no taking your shirt off when it gets too hot… it’s Ben’s own adolescent hell on earth.
Benjamin Gillis
Benjamin Gillis
First Year Gryffindor
First Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum