Faith's Plotting; Looking for people~!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Faith's Plotting; Looking for people~! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Faith's Plotting; Looking for people~!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Faith's Plotting; Looking for people~! Empty Faith's Plotting; Looking for people~!

Post by Faith OLeary Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:45 am

About Faith:
Faith is an incredibly intelligent girl, who has, for as long as she's been at Hogwarts, performed with exceedingly good results. She struggles a little bit with Defense Against the Dark Arts- if that's what you can call struggling, that is. In other words- if it comes to academics, she's near perfection. Social situations? Not so much. The girl is terribly shy, and has a very slight stutter which seems to fade the more comfortable she is with others. She is skittish, yet at the same time can be far too trusting of others. Her worst fear is that someone might find out her darker secrets- the ones about her family, who, in the past, may have been aligned with the dark forces in the wizarding world. Even when her wand was made, she was warned about her potential to do terrible things- something she keeps hidden away as best as she can. For now, she tries to focus on school- and training as an animagus. Her favorite class is Potions, followed closely by History of Magic. One day, she hopes to perhaps become a Professor herself.

General Plot Ideas:

• Make a few friends
  • Make friends with some Professors
  • Find some bad influences
  • Get into some trouble
  • Have someone discover her darker secrets
  • Find some romance- maybe

Positions To Be Filled:

• Best Friend; Student --- 0/1 --- A person (good) who is always there to be a friend.
  • Best Friend; Adult --- 0/1 --- A confidante and trusted ally.
  • Close Friends --- 0/3 --- The three people who try their hardest to keep her on the straight and narrow.
  • Mentors --- 0/3 --- The three adults she trusts the most.
  • Animagus Tutuor --- 0/1 --- Her tutor during her animagus training/
  • Bad Influences --- Unlimited --- Those who would try and pull her into the darkness with them.
  • Good Influences --- Unlimited --- Those who don't necessarily know what's going on, but wouldn't want a fellow student doing something too awful.
  • Romantic Interest; Good --- 0/1 --- Someone who truly wants to protect her, and keep her from making poor decisions.
  • Romantic Interest; Dark --- 0/1 --- Someone who wants her... but also would want her to fulfill her rather dark potentials.

Positions Filled:

• None Yet
Faith OLeary
Faith OLeary
Fourth Year Ravenclaw
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Faith's Plotting; Looking for people~! Empty Re: Faith's Plotting; Looking for people~!

Post by Brice Volkov Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:24 pm

Oh, Oh, Oh.
I didn't see that she was so much like Ice. I mean, Brice. Excuuuuuse me.

So, potions happened. Alright, now I've got some ideas. And if you're interested, maybe I've got something to fill in both plots....

Teeeheee...

Nope, but really, oh good lord is Brice gonna like this. Faith is gonna be like an magnet to him. Well, now I have to decide if that will be a good or a bad thing. Maybe... just maybe... hm... Yeah. That's right.

So, I'll explain it through PM if you want it, but I've got quite some things in mind to help you and me at the same time with our plots >:D I think it's gonna be a great way for you to start here on the site. I didn't make a thread with Brice's plot, but I should, since I got at least 50 ideas for him. Anyway, just PM me if you want to see what I'm talking about :P
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Faith's Plotting; Looking for people~! Empty Re: Faith's Plotting; Looking for people~!

Post by Faith OLeary Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:25 pm

Yissss, here cometh the PM!
Faith OLeary
Faith OLeary
Fourth Year Ravenclaw
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top