A Heads Up
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Heads Up Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Heads Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Heads Up Empty A Heads Up

Post by Everly Bardugo Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:30 pm

Hello my lovelies!

This Friday, I move back to school, so this week will involve:

1. My last two days of work on Monday and Wednesday afternoon, just a few hours.
2. Starting the contest on Thursday!!!
3. Trying to wrap up threads that are coming to an end.
4. Generally posting bunches.
5. Packing and hopefully saying goodbye to friends from home.

So then once the contest starts, that will be my main focus for those ten days, outside of starting classes on the 27th. From then, I'll be doing graphics and everything for the winners, and working on classes for Transfiguration. However, I don't intend to drop any unfinished threads. Those will simply be what I do if I have free time or get caught up on the other sections.

I'm only taking 13 hours this semester, and they're all about English Literature and film, basically, except for my Sociology class. Mind, one of my English classes involves reading the first Harry Potter and things like Hunger Games, and I've read all of them. So I daresay I'll be pretty good at getting my classwork done on time Wink

Either way, I won't be inactive by any means. This place is far too addicting for someone like me. So I'll still be around really often. Just wanted to let everyone know what's happening if I take a long time to reply.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

A Heads Up Empty Re: A Heads Up

Post by Everly Bardugo Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:51 pm

Dp, but I can't promise any posting today because packing and moving in and seeing my best friend/roommate for the first time in a while. But rest assured that anything sent to this account through PM will be answered. I get email alerts so that's no trouble at all Smile
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:54 pm

Have fun, honey!
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:31 am

OK, dears. I've figured it out.

The days when I'll have time during the week: Monday and Tuesday nights, and then Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.

This is mostly because I'm going to get ahead of my readings on weekends in the mornings so that I can get ahead during the week. Obviously, I'm around in the coming days for things like the contest. And I'll check in every day throughout the semester for anything that needs my attention - lists, things like that. And then, of course, when I get breaks in reading or ahead, I'll be on in my free time Very Happy
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:55 pm

You do realize, though, when you are here, we're going to want you to be crazy busy posting with us all, right? LOL
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22692
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:41 pm

XD I figured as much! Lol. But I have a habit of writing between classes so you might find random posts from me during the class days.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top