Music Video
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Music Video Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Music Video

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Music Video Empty Music Video

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:17 pm

Hey guys Liz (Elizabeth Potter) had the most greatest idea after doing her video making lessons. Sorry Lizzy I wanted to tell them about it for you!!!!

She would be willing to do a Music Video for Potter Army, if anyone wants her to. She know how to edit and capture still frame images--plus edit videos. Who would want that? It's just a thought, but if you would like to see something like this happen, then let her know.

All she would ask is that you supply a link to you tube, featuring your character's play by in a movie, series or whatever--whatever you would most likely want to see put in this video! Suggestions are more than welcomed, and once finished she or I will post the video up for everyone to see--you could say it would be a bit of forum advertising for Potter Army. ^_^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Music Video Empty Re: Music Video

Post by Elizabeth Krum Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:50 pm

God Delphina (Sue) you always spoil my secrets......

Guy this is all true.... as I am making a music video for Potter Army. Just find some you tube video's of your character and I will cut them and make them look like our role playing around the site.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:13 pm

Guys? don't you want to be in this music video?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:30 am

I think its a good idea but still not sure how someone will capture themselves RP. Not sure what your asking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top