Goodbye
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Goodbye  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Goodbye

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodbye  Empty Goodbye

Post by Kaleigh Witt Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:05 am

I've put this off quite a bit and it's about time I do this. If you don't know me; Some may recognize me from my original characters name, Sally Emerald or by my other characters; Sally Ruby, Annabella Waverly, Alec Mulligan, Brayden Moon, Faylen Shadows and I think that's all. I've been here from nearly the beginning. If you do know me then you must remember how many times I've gone MIA through the last five or six years. I've had a lot happening in my life in those years that forced me to leave without saying anything. The recent being my high school graduation and my 20 birthday.

I'm very busy with figuring out how to get a job and start saving for tuition for college and I just don't have the time to sit down and RP anymore and honestly I don't have the enthusiasm that I use to have. I wish so badly that I could have that excitement for RPing back but I have so much on my mind about my future that I just can't focus on it anymore. I hope to come back when my life calms down but for now I have to say goodbye. If any of my old friends would like to get a hold of me (if they are still on here) they can by my Skype it's kaywitt16 or they can email me at kaylovespurple17@aol.com.

I'm very upset to say goodbye but I feel that I have not been loyal to this site as much as I wish I could be since I leave after only being active for a few months and then being gone for nearly a year... I am so sorry if I wasted anyone's time when I came online and started topics with them and then just disappeared. I swear every time I did that it was for good reason. I hope every one here lives a long and happy life and I hope to speak to you and future new members again at a later date. I will never forget my experiences here on PA. It was my start to writing and I fell in love with it. I only wish I could have put it to better use.

This site for the longest time was an escape when I was able to come online and I felt like everyone here was a family and I appreciate it so much that you guys were there at times I needed someone most. You can't see it but I am crying while writing this because this is so hard to do. If I could change anything, it would be to have spent more time on here with all you lovely people and I'm so sorry that I hadn't because it really is such a shame. A whole lot of you are such fabulous writers and put my writing to shame but I learned from you all as well. Creativity has never been a strong point for me and sometimes neither has long posts. Though I am definitely improving don't you think?  

So this is it, goodbye and I hope to hear from old friends as well as come back as soon as I can. Thank you for everything, without this website I would have had no friends growing up and I'm so glad that the times I was able to come online was when I was spending it with you lot. It means so much to me.

Much Love,

Sally <3
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Number of posts : 96

http://www.dumbledoresarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Goodbye  Empty Re: Goodbye

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:23 am

So sorry to hear you're leaving. You know, we've had members who have left their main character's account active for awhile--especially when things got chaotic. You know you're welcome to do that for awhile and post sporadically when you can.

And you know you can always come back and ask to be "re-sorted" if you have time over a break or a holiday. We really do hate to see you go.

I know what you're saying though. PA is home for a lot of us. I do know life moves us, in RL, in different directions, but you're welcome to stay on limited terms if you so decide.

Its just something to think about. You're always welcome here.

At any rate, best of luck and blessings with whatever you do.

K.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleigh Witt Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:01 am

Thank you so much Khaat, I really appreciate it. Unfortunately the way my life is going at the moment, this has been the only free time I've had in a year really and I just see it continuing to be busy everyday.

I may be able to come on and chat every once in a while but I would feel very upset if I started a topic with someone again to leave it sitting there soon afterwards. I just feel this is the best way to go about things for awhile until everything cools down.

Thank you again

:3
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Number of posts : 96

http://www.dumbledoresarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:23 am

Maybe one day you'll come back!

Good luck in everything love!
Elijah Krum