Polar Opposite
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Polar Opposite Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Polar Opposite

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Polar Opposite Empty Polar Opposite

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:22 am

Okay, so as we talk about things like 'You Might Be Your Character If...", how about the flip of that?

What about those things that you and your character will never have a meeting of the minds about? What is something that you and your character think completely opposite about?

Example: Khaat loves, loves, loves stilettos. For me, that just ain't never gonna happen. Nor will she probably ever like flip flops or a pair of sneaker slides.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22669
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Polar Opposite Empty Re: Polar Opposite

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:24 am

Adrienne refuses to let Kaiden to go with her to find her brother, because it's probably going to be dangerous. I'm terrified that, were it me, I would be terribly selfish and want my significant other to be there with me.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:30 am

I have a couple of very athletic characters--like Brian and Angus and such. I admire people like that, but me? The only thing I was champion at in school was 365 ways to skip gym class. HATED it!!!
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22669
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Montgomery Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:07 am

Nate is willing to do a job he hates for the money. If rather be broke but doing something I love.
Nathaniel Montgomery

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Holt Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:11 am

Keiran can get past things like cheating and having his Significant Other questioning him. I'm not sure I would be able to do the same. I think he puts love over anything else, even if it hurts him in the end. As much as I may hope for the love he's sure he's found, I don't think I could keep at it after someone cheated or acted as though they didn't trust me.
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:07 am

Robin never says "I love you". When I love someone I have no problem telling them.
Robin Ivanov

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum