You know cigarette is bad for you?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You know cigarette is bad for you? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You know cigarette is bad for you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You know cigarette is bad for you? Empty You know cigarette is bad for you?

Post by Daniel Grayson Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:17 am

Daniel was visiting a fellow co-worker who had been gravelly injured during one of their missions. He had a fractured arm from the nasty fall he had from falling over and a collapsed lung from being dragged across the ground and being tossed around by the horrible Death Eater. His fingers was painstakingly bent in all weird angles, nothing that St.Mungo's couldn't fixed. Unfortunately, the poor chap had to spend some time at hospital and could not return to work under such condition.

Daniel who was mildly traumatised after witnessing the whole event himself, decided to visit him, firstly to make sure he was okay and secondly to tell him he would be taking over his shift for the time being. Not that his life wasn't hard already with all the work that had been piling up on his table the last few days. He wasn't complaining, he loved his job. He had been obsessed with being a detective since he was only just a kid and now he was basically living the dream. Sure Auror work can be tiring at times but, the money was worth it and he was never short on work.

Walking out of St. Mungo's, closing the door behind him he took a few steps before finally lighting a cigarette, savouring the sound of crackling tobacco at the end of it as he brought it to life. He tossed his head, letting out a soft moan following by a soft sigh. "Ah... thats the stuff," he thought. He had been dying to smoke all day, this was the last of his cigarette and he was saving it for what felt like forever. After a long pull, he sighed again feeling much more relax than he was before.

Last edited by Daniel Valentine on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daniel Grayson
Daniel Grayson
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

You know cigarette is bad for you? Empty Re: You know cigarette is bad for you?

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:16 pm

It was the end of the day for Sophia,  something that she was relieved about seeing how it been a mad house all day.   Sophia's last case of the day was working on a Auror who suffered a nasty fall.  Sophia healed to many Aurors to know what happened,  but she wasn't a Order member for nothing.    " You'll be fine,  I'm going to let one of our night shift healers take over."said Sophia softly before he nodded.  " Call me if anything goes wrong. " said Sophia to the other healer as he nodded.  

Grabbing her things from her office,  Sophia headed out towards her car as she seen a man smoking in front of St. Mungo's her hospital!  Well...it wasn't hers but she was Assistant Director of all of St . Mungo's.   Looking at him with disgust,  Sophia turned to him annoyed.  " Um... excuse me sir,  there's no smoking within a hundred yards from here!"said Sophia softly.   " Besides smoking is bad for you anyways,  you can get lung cancer from it!"said Sophia softly crossing her arms at him. Did he not know the rules, or did he just not care?

It was Sophia's job as Assistant Director to ensure the safety of her patients, she wasn't going to let some guys second hand smoke harm her patients. Alot of people didn't think Sophia was Assistant Director seeing how she was so young, but she took her job seriously. Sophia had authority, but she didn't use it unless she had to, she hoped that she didn't have to. Sophia already did it once this week after a guy told her 'yeah and what army? ' Sophia definitely showed him what army after security kicked him out.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Grayson Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:02 am

Just when he thought he was about to get some peace and quiet for once. Daniel jumped with fright, dropping his cigarette when a nurse emerged from the hospital and started telling him off about smoking near hospitals. He looked down at his burning cigarette, sighing with disappointment, it was his last one too. He shrugged his shoulders, it was almost finish too and he felt a lot calmer now after he had a smoke.

Now back at the screaming nurse, he turned to face the girl who was obviously pissed about him smoking near hospital. He scowled at her. "I don't see anywhere around here that says no smoking zone," he told her, gesturing around him, trying to prove a point before looking back at her. It was true, there was no where nearby or at least that he couldn't see. He supposed it was a common sense thing, but he didn't really care. There was hardly anyone about so to him, he wasn't harming anybody, except his own health which he seem to have very little care about. The cool breeze of air blew through his long, brown and curly hair. When the crazed woman told him that smoking was bad for him, he shrugged his shoulders and shook his head, chuckling. "Yeah?" he said. "And what are you going to do about it?" he asked, curiously.

He should probably watch what he say as an Auror. Then he remembered he was off duty, so nothing he said could be used against him, but then again he could never be too careful. And beside who was this woman to think that she could tell him what to do. He could do whatever the hell he would bloody like. She couldn't possibly get him in trouble for smoking outside of the hospital... Or can she?
Daniel Grayson
Daniel Grayson
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:33 am

Sophia looked at the guy with anger in her eyes. " Anyone who was smart would know that there isn't any smoking within a hundred years of the hospital you idiot! "Sophia shot at him crossing her arms at him. " Apparently you're not smart enough to know that, or else you just don't give a damn. "said Sophia glaring at him. " You're harming my patients with your disgusting second hand smoke, and that isn't ok with me! Not when I bust my arse healing them when douche arses like you put them back in! "Sophia scowled at him. " You don't care about anyone but yourself you arrogant arse hole! "said Sophia softly before shaking her head at him.

Sophia was trying to end her day in peace, he didn't need a jack arse ruining her day. "To late for that, this prick already ruined it! " Sophia thought to herself inwardly sighing. All she wanted to do was go home and relax after a long day, was that so hard to ask? Apparently so, seeing how Sophia was always on the move and go. Sophia never had time to herself anymore, she was always here or helping others but she didn't care, it kept her busy.

Sophia laughed her cold laugh at his statement. "Apparently you don't know who I am do you? "Sophia asked him before smirking at him. " Sophia Granger, Assistant Director of St . Mungo's nice to meet you. " said Sophia giving him a sickly sweet smile. " So..how about you put that cigarette down before I call security and have you banned from the hospital. " said Sophia glaring at him. " If you don't believe I'm the Assistant Director, I think you should look at my badge or look inside on the board of leaders when you walk in! "said Sophia her dim red eyes glaring at him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Grayson Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:06 am

Expecting the nurse to walk away, little did he know she was about to burst out in front of him. He saw the anger burning in her eyes, hot air steaming out of her ears and her nose flaring with frustration. Daniel admitted, he was scared for his life. He was sure this would be the end of him if he wasn't careful. But, he refused to show her weakness, he stood on his two feet, he glared at her. "You don't get to tell me what not and what to do. I can do whatever the hell I want and theres nothing that you can do about it," he said through gritted teeth, his hand curled into a fist and his jaws clenched. "And your right I don't give a damn because woman... OPEN your mind. No one give a crap about anyone these days," he continued almost shouting, even the patient and staff in the hospital could hear him. He  took another puff of his candy stick and blew a cloud of smoke right in her face.

He was completely dumbfounded when he was told she was the Assistant Director of St Mungo's and threatened to ban him from the hospital. Speechless and completely astonished, his eyes bewildered. Still he refused to show any sign of weakness, he waved it off. "Fine, I don't need this stupid hospital anyway," he said, chuckling with disbelief. "Wait till my supervisor hears that you refused an Auror treatment at your hospital," and with that he walked away.
Daniel Grayson
Daniel Grayson
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:51 pm

Sophia gotten her wand out and pointed it at him. " Don't you dare blow that damn smoke in my face again, or it'll be the last time you do!"said Sophia angrily her now red eyes glaring at him. She wasn't going to let some prick puff nasty smoke in her face, no sir, that wasn't going to happen. After being walked all over on, Sophia didn't take any crap from anyone, and she wasn't going to start now. Sophia had that scary Granger blood to her, you didn't want to get a Granger mad, it wasn't a pretty site. Plus Sophia knew advance spells, Robert and Brian took her in and taught her well while she was doing her healing training.

Sophia looked at him and laughed her cold laugh at him.  " Go ahead and tell,  cause I know almost EVERY single person and Auror that works in the  Law Enforcement office!"said Sophia smirking at him.   " I also happen to know Khaat Lupin the Director of St. Mungo's and Robert Lupin the minister of magic,  so I'll take your insults and shove them up your bloody arse cause you don't scare me! "said Sophia glaring at him before walking away. Sophia had TONS of friends that were VERY powerful people, so his insult didn't bug her one bit. It was like a speck of dirt on her shoes that she brushed off and kept going.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Grayson Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:21 am

Suddenly, Daniel came to an abrupt stop, instantly freezing in his spot. It was at this moment that he realised that he literally had nothing on her, the angry woman was clearly winning this argument. He turned around, ready to say something but he kept his mouth shut when he saw her pointing her wand at him. He chuckled to himself and shook his head. "And what are they going to think that you pointed a wand at an Auror," he slapped himself on the forehead. Some people was truly air headed sometime, those type tend to get really annoying at times. Mostly why, he doesn't associate himself with these kind of people.

He admitted she was pretty tough and scary for a girl her age, he gave her that. She knew how to stay on her feet, a quality that many girls seem to lack these days. Actually, scratch that. Over the years, he noticed a huge change in society, females were actually starting to stand up for themselves. The only problem was they get carried away. Don't get him wrong, he love an independent woman but when it gets out of hand; It's a huge turn off. "You don't scare me. Is that all you can do? If everything goes wrong you come running to mummy and pappy? PAH! Pathetic," he spat on the ground next to him.
Daniel Grayson
Daniel Grayson
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top