GossipMonger : Full Edition # 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

GossipMonger : Full Edition # 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

GossipMonger : Full Edition # 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GossipMonger : Full Edition # 2 Empty GossipMonger : Full Edition # 2

Post by Plotting NPCs 2 Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:04 am

Hello, darlings.

I hope you didn’t think I was a hit-and-run sort of reporter. Oh no – I’m here for the long haul, to tell you every gruesome detail.

I have to say. Things used to be much more interesting around Hogwarts. All we have now are these neat little couples who are perfectly happy with everything. Take, for example S. Logan and her beau, Johnny Rutger. No dirt yet found, except that they seem to be thrown into a bliss fit, complete with flowers and family meetings, that makes me want to gag.

Oh, but on the news of happy couples with weird reasons to be happy, Eva Long-Name seems to have tied the dating knot with Ty Lockwood, and now her heart’s all locked up. Want to know how it happened? Apparently, Ty told her exactly how he would ask a girl out and, after suffering a full mood swing, asked her out the exact way he said he might. Who knew PMS and predictability could be so sexy. We’ll be watching Teva develop.

Oooh, speaking of developing. SPOTTED. Princess Katarina ascending the stairs of, not Rookwood manor, but of a little bar with a strange, older face. You clever little minions might realize we’ve neeeever heard a poor rumor about the Rookwood princess, who seems to have a spotless record, bar her brief acquaintance with Elijah Krum – Krum, as we all know, rhymes with He’s-After-Her-Bum. That seemed to go nowhere, though, and K stayed spotless. So why this sudden turn?

In regards to last issues hint about hidden halfbreeds, one of my shortest confidants has told me there is a doggy in the snake pit. Little S’s better start searching out, lest they have something to be not so proud about.

Have you noticed the new artwork in the Entrance Hall? It seems, according to little C.W., we all have a beef with Hogwarts. She pretty much signed our names to a petition asking Hogwarts to… what, C? Send out apology notes for ‘ruining our lives?’ This can’t bode well for the little lion.

Lastly, if you haven’t heard, the day before graduation, there will be a small study party in the out-of-commission greenhouse. We can all practice our graduation farewells. You know I’ll be there. I’ve been told one of my favorite little birds might fly back into our lives.

Sigh. It seems that's all I have left for you. Please, step up your game, Hogwarts. I'm getting bored. I either need more gossip-worthy news, or more people willing to make the reports. Oh, and just because summer is coming, doesn't mean anyone's safe.

Until next time. All the love I have.

Your Best Friend,
Miss Monger
Plotting NPCs 2
Plotting NPCs 2

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top