was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)  - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)  - Page 4 Empty Re: was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)

Post by Mason Cuffe Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:32 pm

Mason just smiled and nodded. He did hear her for sure and he could tell she was excited about finding her mate. "I get it. I would be too," he said honestly and did kiss her then back too of course. He was glad that he had found her, the girl who can make him smile and also happy. He was really excited about this relationship too. He really wanted to all this to work out. He had never felt to anyone like that she did felt right now towards Tristan. Also she did bring in him out the sweet and caring guy, so far only person who has done it was basically his own little sister.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)  - Page 4 Empty Re: was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:12 pm

Tristan smiled and deepened the kis between her and her mate. She loved kissing him. She loved him. SHe wanted him, all of him, all the time. She smiled when she heard him think about his sister, "You have a sister?" Her pack was her family, so she had many brothers and sisters. "What is she like? Hoq old is she? What is her name?" She began asking a thousand questions.
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:58 am

Mason did smile and did kiss her back too until she began to ask about her sister now. "Oh she is a year younger than me, so it makes her now sixth year, like you," he said then with smile to her. "She is actually slytherin too," he had to say it. "Her name is Michelle Cuffe, mostly people call her just Elle," he then said her name too. "She is quite sweet and nice girl for being slytherin for sure. She cares very much about others and so on. We are always been basically in slytherin house my family members," he then continued talking. "You have any siblings?" he asked then.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:23 pm

Tristan smiled as Mason told her about his sister. "I hope I get to meet her soon. She sounds like a great kid." She saw Masons memories of him and his sister and smiled. "No its just me. Well besides my pack. I guess you could count them as my siblings. If you do, then I have 20 brothers and sisters." She laughed and nuzzled against his chest. Tristan yawned softly and rubbed her eyes tiredly. "Its getting kind of late, isnt it?"
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:28 pm

Mason smiled at her. "Yeah I hope it too,' he said there and whe n he heard that with her pack she has 20 siblings then his eyes were wide. "That's so many. But I could meet at least some of them," he said then whe he had got over from the shock. He had very good memories with his sister. Even if there was timeswhen they did fight and so on.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:37 am

Tristan nodded and smiled, "I hope you can meet all of them. Theyre all so amazing and wonderful in their own special way." She loved her brothers and sisters. But she did have her favorites. She showed Mason her memories and smiled. She showed him the time when she first transformed into a tiny pup and catching butteflies in her mouth with her cousin, Nico. Swimming in the lake with her cousin, Shane.
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:23 pm

Mason nodded her head there. "That's good then," he said there now. He smiled on all her memories what she did show to him now. They all were good memories for sure. "You have had so much fun with them," he said there. He used to have fun with her sister, they were quite close in the past but not so much anymore. They don't talk lately so much anymore. They have different interests now and so on. "So when I can meet them?" He asked.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:54 pm

"Maybe tonight?" She had a pack meeting tonight and she wanted Mason to meet everyone. She smiled and nuzzled closer to him, if that were even possible. She wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled into his neck. She was starting to get a little cold and began to shiver slightly. Her teeth were softly chattering and she was trying to get warm. "Mason... Im cold." She whispered into his ear.
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:04 am

"Why not. We can do it even tonight," he said with a smile then. He didn't expect it to be so sudden but he really wanted to meet them too. He had no idea if they would accepet him or not. When she said that he was cold and he also did saw her shivering and also heard her teeth softy chattering, he pulled her more close to him. "Let's go back to our common room or somewhere were is warmer than here," he said then with a smile.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:52 pm

Tristan nodded and began to walk to the common room. She loved that Mason was in her house with her. She was able to kiss him and cuddle with him and do whatever she damn well pleased with him without having to leave the snake pit. It was going to be a fun year with her boyfriend by her side. And he would be meeting her pack tonight. This was going to be interesting. She just hoped her friend Blake behaved himself when he meets Mason
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top