Life, the Balancing Act - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Life, the Balancing Act - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Life, the Balancing Act

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Life, the Balancing Act - Page 2 Empty Re: Life, the Balancing Act

Post by Robbie Fairfax Wed May 14, 2014 5:59 am

This girl was mental. That was the only explanation. Her mood had so suddenly spiked to anger, and now had swung in a violent arc into regret and guilt. Darcy was fairly sure she watching this girl break apart before her, because people did not reveal so much unless they had issues. People who had real problems did not wear them as a banner. They did not spout their histories just because they had them. People just… didn’t do that. Not smart ones, anyway. Darcy would not consider herself brilliant, but she had that natural human intelligence to promote survival and her own self preservation. This girl was handing her ammunition. And if Darcy were the sort to use it, she could destroy this girl.

Perhaps she knows I’m not likely too, since she already knows so much about me, Darcy thought cheekily. She held in a smirk, rolling her lips inward. She almost instantly felt ashamed. She had never felt so superior in her life. She had come from nothing, after all, and here she was, judging this strange girl, and looking down her nose at her. But who she was? A girl with a crazy mum, a whore of a dad, and a boat. Not even a real home, just a traveling bunk. She stood up a bit straighter and took in a breath. She had to try again.

She tried not to sigh, but it didn’t work. She sighed. “Well, look. You’re not going to find love being an insufferable b!tch to anyone you run into. And that’s not a jab – I’m usually an insufferable b!tch when I don’t get my way, but you can’t go around being a dick just because your parents don’t love you or whatever. We all have problems. Also, you probably shouldn’t advertise your issues, either. This is school, after all, and these are teenagers we’re dealing with. They’re not exactly known for the compassion, courtesy, or tact.”
Robbie Fairfax
Robbie Fairfax
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top