The Calm Before The Storm - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Calm Before The Storm - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Calm Before The Storm

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Calm Before The Storm - Page 3 Empty Re: The Calm Before The Storm

Post by Alexander Nott Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:42 pm

'She's not my girlfriend Lycanthe.' Alexander replied cooly. The too were both members of the dark followers so he didn't want to be too offensive towards her, moreover the fact she was a werewolf. Had she not been a member of dark followers he would have told her where to stuff up, the filthy half breed, but the last thing he wanted was to make an enemy with a werewolf. A werewolf who was living at Hogwarts illegally for the Professors didn't know, nor did the ministry Alexander guessed.

Rolling his eyes at the stunning spell Alexander walked towards the pig and examined the transfiguration before turning to Darcy and simply saying: 'I think you need a bit more practice.'

Walking towards his cauldron, which also had a large dent where the pig had collided with it, Alexander gritted his teeth and let out a passive-aggressive sigh. There was no way he could make anything from this, it had surpassed the threshold of no returns all because of the sailor girls inability to transfigure a pig into a bird or whatever it was she had wanted to do.

Picking up his cauldron from the handle, a hand over his mouth because of the purple smog being emitted from the cauldron that suffered a splash from Alexanders polyjuice potion. Carrying it to the door he propped the potion classroom open and pulled a chord to open the air vents that would allow the purple smoke to drift up from the dungeon and out through a pipe into the grounds.

Standing by the door he looked from Darcy to Lycanthe to Sierra. They had ruined his evening, perhaps not the Slytherin's but they weren't helping matters by telling him to calm down about something as important as this. His project, his month long project that had almost been completed was ruined. He only had a month left before his exams started, perhaps he would switch to making veritaseum, it took the same length as polyjuice potion but didn't require as much attention. Yes. He would have to do that, there would be no other way.

'I've turned the vents on to let the smog out, someone could do with cleaning out the cauldron.' He told the room, not wanting to go anywhere near whatever had been brewing in the pewter cauldron halfway across the room from him.

(ooc: Sorry I was getting impatient and couldnt wait haha)
Alexander Nott
Alexander Nott
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 115
Special Abilities : Apparation, Non-Verbal Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:52 pm

Sierra turned to Tristan and smirked, "Yeah He's not my boyfriend. He's so not my type." Lie. Such a lie. She rolled her eye as Alexander sighed over dramatically. "Oh come on Alexander. We can brew ours together now. It'll be fun." She said to try and lighten to mood. But Alexander was obviously beyond pissed off at the whole situation. "Maybe you can talk to the Professor and tell him what happened." She suggested with a shrug. Either way. Alexander was screwed. Either he failed, or he had to turn in some half way, sloppily done potion. "You're screwed either way, Mate." Her Slytherin was starting to show and she could feel it.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:08 am

Tristan chuckled at the young girls attempts to seem calm and collected, "Oh sweetie. Dont even try to act all calm and confident. You are not fooling anyone by trying to act all smooth. You might hurt yourself." Tristan laughed and flipped her hair over her shoulder, "So, Alexander, What are you going to do now? Because I hate to admit this, you know I do, but your little toy is right." She smirked as she said the word toy. Because that must be all Sierra was to Alexander. If not a girlfriend, then a toy. A play thing for him to throw away once he got bored with it.
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbie Fairfax Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:28 am

One of the other Slytherins suddenly stunned the poor pig and it fell with a shriek to the ground. Darcy let out a gasp and jumped over a table, shoving a third year's face into his lap as she pushed off of him to help her over the surface. Her muscular arms flexed in the process, showing off the muscles that working as a sailor had gained her. Her slippery boots caused her to slip and slide, but she managed to make her way to the pig anyway.

She dropped to one knee and scooped up the poor pig. "I'm calling PETA," Darcy muttered, as she stroked the poor creature's head. Maybe she would keep it for a few days. Or just keep it. Pigs were intelligent and clean - she had always wanted one. Somehow, she doubted her roommates would be happy with that. And she also doubted it would do well on the ship. Well. Only one way to know for sure.

She finally stood, turning in time to hear the little exchange. The boy addressed her and she shrugged. "I said the same thing before I was forced to try." She motioned over the professor's assistant, a girl her age and House, and asked her to take care of the pig, as she had no idea how to fix the stunned creature. With the bovine distraction out of her way, Darcy tuned back in. "I'll clean the cauldron. Least I can do, anyway."

She approached the cauldron and plopped down next to it, sucking in her breath so she did not have to inhale the smell. She began to point her wand inside the cauldron to siphon away the mess. The exchange between the girls caused her to lift her head and whistle. "Brutal. Didn't know a nice head of hair and high cheekbones was enough to sell out your entire sex. When in Slytherin House, I guess. I'll stay where I am, thank you."
Robbie Fairfax
Robbie Fairfax
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum