Welcome to the dark side of the world! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Welcome to the dark side of the world! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Welcome to the dark side of the world!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to the dark side of the world! - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the dark side of the world!

Post by Ally Nott Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:47 am

Ally rolled her eyes at him.  " It's not odd,  it's fun and I don't do the whole scaling and stuff, I write lyrics that come to me through what I'm going through that day. " said Ally honestly.   " I come up with a course and melody and make it into a song,."said Ally defensively.   " I have a couple of songs already written in my book. "said Ally.  " Ugh... why am I telling you this?"Ally asked annoyed.  " You're the one that didn't want to talk to me, now you're asking me questions like I'm a advice column or something!"said Ally.

" Wow. ..so I am somewhat right about you, being so reserved and bitter. "said Ally smirking.   " What was you escape before?"Katie asked him curiously looking back at him.  " Obviously it didn't work to well for you. "said Ally pointing out thr obvious.  " Let  me guess,  tried to read the whole Hogwarts library?"Ally asked him smirking.  " Cause I tried to before I found music which you think is stupid!"said Ally crossing her arms.

Why in the world was he coming to Ally about these things?  it didn't make sense to her.   Ally didn't even know why she was talking to him,  maybe because he understood her even a little bit.   They both had problems that they didn't want the world to see or know about.   She had family and ex love issues,  as for him,  well.... Ally didn't know.  Although Ally wasn't going to tell him anymore.

"There's no way in hell I'm telling you everything and you not tell me anything about yourself!"said Ally.   " Why should I tell you? I don't even know you or your name!"said Ally.  " I'm not telling you a thing about that,  who knows you could use it against me. " said Ally.  " I'm not stupid you know,  I tell you everything and you don't tell me nothing it's not going to work!"said Ally.  

" As for escapes I obviously duel alot seeing how that's one of the reasons why I'm here. " said Ally.   " Although I usually duel with my brother or friends,  it helps me with my anger and clears my head. " said Ally.  " I also go to parties on the weekends with friends,  although I don't do anything to bad just have fun and drink. " said Ally honestly.   " I all fly around the school,  flying is another escape I feel so free when I'm flying. " said Ally.   " God feel like a damn bloody prisoner!"Ally muttered to herself before cursing to herself.

She already told him enough as it is, if she told him anymore now know almost everything about her. Ally didn't want or need that, not when she worked so hard to get where she was at now. Besides if her parents found out she was friends with a half blood, they'll kill her. Ally was surprised they didn't find out she was dating a muggle born and had half blood and muggle born friends. It was one of her big secrets that no one knew but her and herself only.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the dark side of the world! - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the dark side of the world!

Post by Gordan Gray III Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:16 am

Normally, Gordan would pass off each and every word she was saying, but for some reason, he felt strange about the Convicted. It wasn't a regular feeling, it was one that caused him to remain on his guard, as if he knew something strange was in front of him and he had no idea on how to identify it. For one thing, she had a temper, that much was certain by the sarcasm and the otherwise spiteful words, yet she also seemed to be collected in a manner he had never encountered before. Gordan was envious, he wasn't going to lie, he almost had something along the lines of respect for the Convicted... to be so easily dealt with problems and anger, yet find a way to go on and about life normally.

Even though he had some kind of new found 'respect' for the Convict, he knew he wasn't going to be getting much out of her unless he started to build a rapport with her. It was a dangerous situation for him, Gordan didn't want to get to a point where she could start using his history or advantages to her own gain, he didn't want to be taken control of like that. It'd happened once before and he wouldn't want it to let it happen again. Instead, he looked away from her and rested his feet on a desk nearby, staring at his shoes as he began to think of an appropriate response. She was a dueler, had family issues, had anger problems that bordered on being violent, yet also dealt in music and getting drunk with friends. Strange, strange person he was dealing with.

But, Gordan liked a challenge.

"My name's Gordan," he responded, ignoring every word that was point his way "Gordan Gray. Sixth year Ravenclaw, which you probably already knew, and overall just your average guy." He crossed his arms together at his chest and shut his eyes, allowing his mind to wander for a moment. "I guess you caught me, I have read a lot of books." It wasn't a lie, not really, but he didn't need to start telling her things that could ultimately have her find him. He needed his personal spot to remain a secret, and a raging bull already knew about that spot. He didn't need another one charging in and ruining his life as well.

"I also prefer to tend over gardens," he said "you know, with the pots and plants and everything. They smell nice right now, since spring is here and everything. They grew quite large too." That last part was a lie, they were shriveled and burnt, thanks to the Soulless. "I hope you'll forgive my previous actions, it is merely how I deal with things when they are given to me on short hand times. Your professor was rather adamant on having me watch you...I still don't know the reason why."

Yes, having her be a friend would be a nice change of pace. Perhaps he could even get her and her dueling lust to help him out later on. That was the plan now, he needed her to be his friend. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a chocolate frog package he had managed to snag from an unsuspecting Slytherin earlier and handed it to her, stoic face and all. "Here. No strings attached."
Gordan Gray III
Gordan Gray III
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:36 am

"See?  That wasn't so hard now was it Gordan?"Ally asked him crossing her arms and smirking.  " I'm Allyson Nott,  but I prefer to be called Ally please, Allyson is to serious for my taste. "said Ally.  " I'm a fifth year Ravenclaw, I care about my grades and I'm very driven to do my best to please my family. "said Ally sighing.   "I try my best to please them,  I broke the family tradition by not getting sorted into Slytherin."said Ally. "I'm looked down by whole family for being different,  that's why I try so hard to please them. " said Ally.

" You tend gardens wow that's sounds awesome, I love flowers but I love roses probably due to me liking red. " said Ally shrugging.  " I spend a lot of time in the Hogwarts greenhouse, I love looking at all the different plants. " said Ally honestly.   "You got to show me how to tend a garden. " said Ally.   " I never really done much of anything in life,  I been raised nothing but by pure blood ways. " said Ally.   " If my parents found out I was talking to you,  they'll kill me!"said Ally.  

He was breaking down her walls, she tried so hard to build up after two years of building them up.  He was one of the few people that Ally actually opened up to, and she doesn't know why.  She honestly didn't know why she was talking to him,  she hated Half bloods and muggle borns.   But here she was talking to one like nothing ever happened to her.  Although something did happen that changed her view in them in so many ways.  

After that day,  it crushed Ally and Ally secretly wasn't over it as much as she hated to admit it.  First love was always nice hardest to get over,  but seeing your boyfriend kiss your worn enemy was heartbreaking.  Ally didn't even look back when he heard Aiden calling after her.  Was it all a mistake and Maia kissed him and he tried to get away? No it couldn't be he didn't even notice her until she ran away.  If he even loved her like she still loved him.

" Thanks Gordan, I need one of these about now. " said Ally taking the chocolate frog from him. " You don't happen to have anything to drink do you?"Ally asked him softly but curiously. " Sorry.... just a bit thirsty you know, after all the work and stuff I did. " said Ally. " I think I might have done the homework you were exempt from, although I don't mind as long as I get a top mark."said Ally. " I don't know either, not like I'm crazy or dangerous. said Ally. " Ok... so I have a temper and it lead me to attack the muggle born but he hurt me first, I have a bruise on my side because of him!"said Ally.

" But did they punish him? No! cause the prick was to knocked out and I just used Expelliarmus. " said Ally. " Although I read if you're angry and put enough effort in it can knocked people back. " said Ally. " I honestly didn't mean to hurt him, but it served him right for hurting me!"said Ally crossing her arms. " But they thought I did it on purpose, I guess I did some but not to where it landed him in the hospital wing."said Ally. " I'm not that soulless although I don't like muggle borns. "Ally muttered softly looking at her half ate chocolate frog.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordan Gray III Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:04 am

Holy hell. Gordan wanted to get her talking, but he felt as if he had just broken a dam with all that information that was flowing at him. His initial assumption seemed to be correct, Ally was someone who was pressured by her parents, probably from an early age, and grew up with racist tendencies. Not exactly hating on another race, but blood type. Even then, that surprised Gordan...he had no idea different blood types were even hated upon.

Pride swelled in his chest though as he realized that he was indeed right about most things...Allyson herself even admitted to a lot of these facts. Such as her true name, which he was also correct about. At the same time however, he also felt a tiny ping of pity for her. She obviously had been through some tough ordeals with her family, apparently being the textbook example of high expectations. Strangely enough, he could relate to the high stress lifestyles of family, but he also realized that he was in a different position. Her family wanted nothing but the best, while his family were almost completely different. The more he thought about his mother and father however, the more his blood began, so he shook of the thoughts and moved on in the conversation.

"Unfortunately," he said in his stoic tone "I don't have anything to drink. It was hard enough trying to smuggle that out of the Great Hall." Wasn't necessarily the truth, but he'll let her believe that. As he began to listen to her explanation as to what happened in this supposedly violent duel, he began to start to piece things together. She apparently 'didn't' want to hurt her supposed dueling partner, but because of her own views on Muggle born wizards and the bruise she got from the others attack, she responded in a self defense manner. Wasn't that puzzling, and quite obvious to boot.

Setting his feet down on the ground once more, he began to plan his next move. He needed her as a friend, friends confided within their groups. She was confiding in him right now, so he needed to appropriately respond to what she was saying in positives tones. That way, she felt companionship to him and would possibly even offer things his way. Perfect.

Turning his head back towards the Convicted, he looked in her eyes, and with the most reassuring voice he could muster, said "Yeah, I know what you mean. If he did hurt you first, you had every right to respond in a similar manner. 'Eye for an eye', right?" Perhaps that sounded a little too obvious, but it was the first step in acknowledging her stress. "Trust me," he said again, this time leaning back in his chair, head resting on the tips of his fingers "the professors in this school are a joke. They only see things from one point of view, never from the side. That's why I'm always a goody two shoes in their eyes, I get things the way I want them to happen. Really neat actually."
Gordan Gray III
Gordan Gray III
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:39 am

Ally honestly didn't know how he manage to break a piece of her dam, but he did. It was only a matter of time before the water came out and the whole dam broke. But did she honestly want that? She worked so hard on building her walls up due to getting hurt. Did she want to open up again? did she want to risk it all again? Ally was scared, she was honestly scared to let anyone in again.

Although maybe having a friend like him wouldn't be bad, they both had issues. Issues that made them reserved and downright bitter. But was he trustworthy and could she trust him? Ally had trusting issues due to getting hurt by n one person she truly loved. He seemed like an trustworthy person, but how could she be so sure?

Ally nodded. " It's ok, I'm sure I can get something!"said Ally smirking. Getting her wand out, Ally flicked and muttered. " Accio butterbeers!"as a couple of butterbeers flew towards her Ally smiled. " Ah...there we go, Charms was always one of my best subjects!"said Ally smirking. Taking one she opened it before taking a drink of it. "Help yourself, like you said no strings attached. " said Ally.

" Exactly! My point exactly and yes he did hurt me first!"said Ally honestly. Lifting her shirt, she showed him the bruise on her right side. "I'm not going to lie, it hurts like hell. " said Ally honestly. " But I'll be ok, if you're going to ask. "said Ally before putting her shirt back down. " It's no big deal, he got me."said Ally shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal.

"Wow.... Gordan really? In their eyes you could do no wrong. "said Ally smirking. " I bet it is, it'll never be like with me because I have nothing but bad in me or everyone assumes. " said Ally. " Just because I come behind a long line of death eaters doesn't mean I'm bad!"said Ally. " All people see is as bad, and my family looks down on me like I'm a alien!"said Ally sighing.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordan Gray III Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:03 am

As the conversation managed to take a pleasant stroll in a positive direction, Gordan merely began to down the butterbeer that the Convict had managed to acquire...he wouldn't even bother thinking about how they happened to get there unscathed. Magic was truly wonderful, he supposed. Even though the butterbeer was sweet to his tongue, bitter reminders of his first encounter with it began to arise in his memory. A nearly drunk student, moments of embarrassment, and the rather morbid reminder of how he truly hated crowded places. Such was life.

Placing the mug on his side of the desk, he resumed his standard practice of looking as uninterested as possible, with his head placed upon his hand, leaning against the backrest of his chair. Being comfortable in a situation like this was a challenge for Gordan, mainly because he never wanted to associate himself with this girl to begin with. His goal was to accept her as a minion of sorts, his last year of Hogwarts would be a challenge if he didn't find some help here and there. The stress had already been building since his fifth year, after all. So he would buck up and try his best to remain as courteous as possible, yet even then, he could feel the telltale signs of aggression and anxiety forming within the deepest parts of his heart.

"It's not so bad being the good guy," he stated suddenly, his eyes fixated on her own orbs "the perks usually outweigh the intense work that gets involved with it. For example, and it's probably an obvious example but please just roll with it." Using his hand as a teacher would use a ruler in a lecture, he began to swish his index finger around to continuously emphasis his point. "Say you had a beyond decent reputation with the professors. Say they saw you as a possible saint, a living incarnate of knowledge with a passion for learning, you instantly earn their respect. That duel of yours? You strike back at the guy, fine, but if you had that kind of reputation, that kid might be sitting in here right now while you kick back and enjoy this butterbeer in Hogsmeade. It's all just a joke really, the way this system works. Your own history would probably make it better in your case, if your family contained a lot of Death Eaters, but you were the black sheep of the family, the one who did better than they...just imagine what you could get. The lives you could ruin in a single step without even having to lift a finger. It's quite endless, really."

Lowering his hand to signal the end of his impromptu lesson, he began to stare at the ceiling, the tiny perforated holes seemingly impossible to count. "You could live like a queen and manage to scare every student in Hogwarts. It's what I try to do really...why do you think no one messes with me?" A lone shiver ran up his spine as he said that. There was one, sure, but he'd rectify that soon enough. Grabbing the mug, he started to tip the contents down his throat in an almost rushed manner, trying to forget his own feelings that had just woken. Once he was finished, he slammed the mug back down on the desk, his eyes practically spewing darkness.

"I think you'd be a great leader of this school really," he said, his mind focusing on the next plan of attack "You've got the fire and the guts to take things that you want. Plus, you know how to find them, I'm sure. That alone would speak volumes to many of the people in this school. They'd look up to you, admire you even if you wanted them to." Perhaps that was a bit of an exaggeration in his own mind, but he needed to shout of his point as much as he could. Having someone who didn't have that motivation was useless to him really, he needed someone that could possibly share in interest in getting the things they wanted. He almost felt like a Slytherin with this line of thinking.
Gordan Gray III
Gordan Gray III
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:41 pm

Ally bit her lip knowing he was right,  but the problem was could she be good? Ally was so used to being bad for so long, it's just a natural thing for Ally.  Although he was right about everything,   it would scare the hell out of people she had no doubt about that.  It would even a scare her family to the point where they might care,  it was perfect!  "So... I just got to be nice and sruff and I'm in the palm of their hands?"Ally asked him smirking.    Maybe this wouldn't be bad,  with Gordan help they could take the school by storm,

Ally smirked at Gordan's reply.  Live life like a queen,  boy that would be nice.  Ally jumped when the glass slammed on the desk before her. His eyes spewing with darkness in them Ally smirked at him. " feeling a bit evil are we,  or do you always have that evil spewing look in your eyes?"Ally asked him smirking.   "if you do we'll get along just fine my friend. " said Ally winking at him.

Ally looked at him shocked.  "I probably could,  I mean I have what it takes after all. "said Ally honestly.  " I could probably have a group of leaders in no time at all!"said Ally smirking.    " But wait a minute,  this isn't a trap to manipulate me is it Gordan?"Ally asked him softly.   " Cause if it is...."said Ally before getting her wand out pointing it at him.  " You'll be the next one in the hospital wing. " said Ally.  

Ally  was very good at dueling,  and her father taught her how to do dark magic at a young age,  so she knew dark spells.  Although she never performed them, but she knew of them and how to cast them.   " You better tell me this isn't one of your sly plans to manipulate me!"said Ally.  " I already been hurt by my ex muggle born boyfriend,  I don't need you to break me now!"said Ally.   " I'm careful trusting people and letting people in,  so you better be honest with me or your going to get it. "said Ally her eyes burning with anger and rage.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordan Gray III Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:05 am

Gordan took a moment to shake his head at what she had believed to be something simple. No, there was much more to it than she thought, it was a sort of naivete that flattered Gordan. Really showed how far he had come in the last few years. "It's much more complex than that," he noted casually, his eyes drifting off someplace else as he thought "You have to build connections, sever any ties to the past that would keep holding you back from succeeding. Take control of situations you wouldn't even bother dealing with in normal circumstances, it's all about cementing control in parts that you'd normally never think of before...it's all a game really." Suddenly, a thought came into his head, a possible example for him to use for her. "Chess really," he said, without much rhyme or reason as to why "It's all about expanding territory with as little means as sacrifice as possible, then controlling your opponents mind. You have to make them think what you want them to think. Then, when you once you convince them they have the upper hand," He clicked his fingers together, the sound rough yet audible to all in the room. "It's all over, you topple their king, take their pride, and secure your own place as Grandmaster of the realm"

His own plan seemed to have backfired a bit. She wasn't dumb, she could put two and two together and she was starting to mistrust him for the obvious reasons. Why help me she was probably wondering why take time out of your day just to give me these lessons? It was a rather smart move indeed.

He turned his head towards her and laughed for a moment, his eyes cold and calculating. "Expect being manipulated. Expect being betrayed. The moment you don't, that's when it's all over for you. I have nothing to gain by twisting you in the palm of my hands, in fact, I'd rather keep my hands nice and clean as possible. Take this advice with a grain of salt, or make this a life changing moment that begins with a single step. I have no time or motivation to try and force you into a corner, I have to deal enough with that enough as it was."

Would that would be enough? He wasn't sure, but he figured he'd put on a convincingly enough of an argument that would sate her distrust towards him. "The fact that you call this ex-boyfriend of yours 'muggle born' instantly states your own disposition, and therefore, a weakness." He turned his head down towards the ground, his fingers gently caressing his chin as he began to formulate one of his usual plans. "You obviously show disdain towards other blood races, that much is certain. Coupled with the fact that you also reign from similar family ties, much less Death Eater ties I might add, society wouldn't even bother to recognize you from a state of power. Sure, you could hurt me now, you could ruin a large part of my body, but I still reign control nevertheless. Professors would be quick in taking my side, they'd probably throw you in Azkaban for using any kind of magic against me, because it would be an open and shut case."

"You should take into account that I'm even bothering to talk to you at all right now. You should have a good idea of how I deal with people at this point, me talking to you symbolizes that I have nothing to hide here. I'm even trying to help you by giving you this information, what you decide to do with it is absolutely up to you of course. Just let it be known that if I wanted to stab you in the back, I would've already done it or thought about it. Simple as that." Now he was certain his timeless rant there would bore some fruit in her. Maybe just a little, but seeing as how she could be a valuable asset in the days to come meant some justice. A black sheep of a Death Eater family...seemed like a dangerous pursuit indeed.

"So leave it at that, if you will," he said, reverting back into his old relaxed state "I have no intentions of even pursuing a romantic relationship with you, so if you were thinking I was after that, you'd almost certainly be wrong."
Gordan Gray III
Gordan Gray III
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:07 am

Oh what the bloody hell did she have to lose? Nothing she had absolutely nothing to lose any more. She was already a torn and broken girl, so what why did it mattered if Gordan torn her more then she'll already was. But was he really that cold hearted to where he was going to break her down? Ally didn't know why, but Ally sensed something untrustworthy about him. She couldn't quite figure out what it was, but she was going to find out.

" Why in the bloody hell should I trust you?"Ally spat at him angrily. " You honestly think I'm that stupid? I didn't get sorted into Ravenclaw for nothing you know. " said Ally. " You think you can get me to open up and use me to get some sense of power!"said Ally angrily. " News flash, it's not going to work!"said Ally crossing her arms. " I'm not one of those people who can so called 'twist into the palm of your hands " said Ally mocking what he told her.

Ally laughed her cold laugh at him. " Heh. You're so funny. "said Ally smirking at him. " If I wasn't mistaken, you're the one who spoke first. "said Ally smirking. " You're the one who came to me, not me to you."said Ally glaring at him with fire in her eyes. " Besides why come to me? You're smart enough to figure things out by yourself you don't need me."said Ally. " Besides I still don't trust you, if you want my trust you have to earn if. "said Ally simply.

Ally laughed and shook her head before rolling her eyes at him. " I don't want a romantic relationship with you, I'm just telling you how I got this way!"said Ally. " Besides I my reasons for hating people, is my concern not yours. " said Ally. " I have a good reason for hating everyone but purebloods and it isn't because of just my parents disdain it!" Ally spat at him. " See you think you got me all figured out, but you don't. " said Ally. " You honestly don't know anything about me. " said Ally smirking at him.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordan Gray III Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:58 am

Letting out a sigh of air as a message of irritation, Gordan rubbed his eyes for a moment, trying to drown out all the negative energy that the Convicted was flinging at him. Sure, he had sounded untrustworthy, that much was certain. A well connected students with ties to the professors asking someone in detention for their trust was well along the lines of stretching the boundaries of normalcy. It wouldn't make sense, that much had to be certain in the Convicted's mind, but Gordan felt a strong compulsion to completely ignore the rest of the conversation. In his mind, he felt as if it were already over, she had too much mistrust and possibly too many issues to deal with at the current moment. If he needed a colleague, someone to help him out, he needed her trust, that much was certain. It clicked in his mind, a possible solution to possibly end this rather strange discussion. It went against his own personal set of rules however...would it be worth the trouble?

This had to be solved with something that would gain her trust, something beyond words. Or at least a gesture to show he could be trusted, but in what way? Thinking back, he remembered something he had been talked to about a long time ago, a far off memory that had become something of an ignorable fact about his family. Perhaps it would be time to start nailing on some stories, see if that would help.

"I'm talking to you because I feel as if we're in the same situation here," he stated, a sharp edge to the tone of his voice "I'm here not because of my own volition, but I'm here now trying to get something along the lines of help. What with the marriage law coming into effect and this whole fiasco that's been going on in the Ministry as of late, we need allies and other people to help churn the world in our image. Hogwarts won't mean anything once we graduate, all these things I worked for will be gone. So what do you think I'm doing? Think about it for a moment."

As if staying true to his own word, he remained silent for a minute, plotting his next move. Throwing the conversation in her direction, forcing her to think about what he was saying, it would be a good start. It would only get harder from that point on, but he figured this would work. Hopefully, at least.

"My parents weren't really wizards or witches," he said, his gaze seemingly staring off into the distance, lost in his own thoughts "My mother was a muggle who married my father because of the substantial amount of wealth he possessed. She never truly cared for me or my father, she just liked the high rise lifestyle we could afford. Oftentimes she would chase me out of the house so I wouldn't give her a headache."

His gaze formed into a glare as he began to speak once more. "My father is a bastard in every sense of the word. He's as cold and unforgiving as I am, but much, much worse. He'd set you upon 20 years of Azkaban if he thought you'd get in his way. That whole 'riches' thing I was telling you about? He stole it." He chuckled, as if forcing the words out of his own mouth. He never truly had an issue relating the story of his family, but for some reason, he was really getting into it.

"About 20 years ago, my father headed an expedition into mountain somewhere near Everest. Made a fortune. Turns out he actually stole the idea and plans from a friend of his. I might also want to add that his friend turned up dead in his home. His own wife and kid was there to see him like that."

Shaking his head once more, to knock the feelings from the front of his mind, he turned his gaze back towards the Convicted. "I need your help because I feel as if we have something along the lines of a goal here. I'm here to be a better person than my family could ever teach me, and you...well, I frankly have no idea. But you seem to have the tenacity and fire that most people wouldn't want to possess. I don't know why you hate others, it doesn't really matter in my opinion. What matters though is that we can work together to reach the same goal here, whatever it is. That's all I want."
Gordan Gray III
Gordan Gray III
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top