Marriage is Murder - Page 99
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 99 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 99 of 99 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 97, 98, 99

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 99 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:11 am

"How very cowboy of you," Marcus teased, hearing Steven drop the familiar 'rough and ready' cowboy phrase. "But I don't believe a cowboy looks up a lady's skirts either."

"Depends on what kind of a cowboy you are," Khaat said.

"You're just being naughty now," Marcus laughed, amused.

Robert headed back downstairs from being with the kids. He overheard the conversation. "I think, Marcus, if you get desperate, there are several pairs of zubaz from the 80s in a trunk in the cellar. You could find her a pair for the night."

"Zubaz?" she groaned. "Over my dead body."

"Oh but just think how cute you'd make those big garish prints look," Marcus laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22686
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:49 pm

Steven chuckled and held Cassidy closer " guess theres still some cowboy left in me after all" he said and felt her chuckle at his words.

"Your all cowboy Steven, you can't get rid of that, born on a saddle, die on a saddle isn't that what they say?" she said and glanced to Marcus hoping he would know. Steven chuckled and nodded his head.

"More like, once a cowboy always a cowboy." He told her and looked to Khaat. " Zubaz?" he asked then shook his head " ow dear lord not those disguising things." he said " bad enough they were all the rage at one point."
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:36 pm

"Why do you keep old relics like that, anyway?" Khaat frowned.

"Because he is an old relic," her mother said, passing them in the hallway. "Angus has put out a sideboard of soups and sandwiches for dinner in the dining room. Everyone can eat when they like. Its not fancy, but I don't think anyone is in the mood for fancy anyway."

"Thank you," she told her mother. "I'm just not very hungry."

"I do understand," her mother smiled. "Felt the same way when the farmhouse went a couple years ago. But we rebuilt, and so will you. There are several different soups down there, including a lovely wild mushroom bisque. Go get a mug of soup and eat light if you want. The kids can eat when they wake up from their naps."

Khaat saw her mother head to Brian's office and Robert's. Her father wouldn't have such an issue with eating. Brian, however, was liable to give her mother the same exact story that Khaat had given her. When it came to Brian and her mother, though, Brian rarely won.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:52 am

Brant woke slowly finding his arm and shoulder didn't hurt any more and he felt rested. Sitting up he slipped out of bed and right into Jack who stood with his arms crossed." wow, slow down, I just want to use the bathroom big guy" He told him and walked to the door he did wobble slightly but Jack steadied him.

Jess smiled and looked at Kate and nodded " go thing is you can make it your own and put your own stamp on it too" she said she was a little disappointed when Khaat turned down the food " you make sure she eats later right?" she asked Marcus.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:20 am

"Certainly," Marcus said. "She's just a little rattled. It just feels like another loss for her, however temporary. She'll be fine. By morning she'll be right as rain, I'm sure. I'll take her a mug of the wild mushroom soup."

"You did wonders getting her to eat right after she lost the use of her shoulder," Kate said. "That's not an easy thing to do."

"It wasn't that hard," he smiled. "Put the mug in her good hand and distracted her with small talk. She'd be a terrible poker player, you know. She's got more tells than a gossip column."

"When she wants to," Kate laughed. "But she's learning how to be more like her father every day. And I know you haven't played against him in poker."

"No, but I'd like to."

"Do you think you honestly could take him?"

"Hard to say," Marcus said, with a slight grin.

"Well, some snowy night we'll have to do that," Kate laughed.

"Indeed," Marcus said. He went into the dining room and fixed a couple mugs of soup and a plate of sandwiches and floated them to Brian's quarters.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:14 pm

Brant walked in and listened " well, why not now, we all need to relax and well, a good poker game might do the trick" he said smiling. " I'm in if Jack and the others are, though might need help in dealing the cards." He moved his shoulder that felt healed but was still a little stiff.

Steven lent against the wall and chuckled " Hey not bad, now if Robert agrees we could make it a poker night" He said as Cassidy spoke up now.

"I'll make the food" she said looking to Kate " it would help, Jess and Jack can mind the kids I know they don't drink or gamble...well I've never seen them."
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 99 of 99 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 97, 98, 99

View previous topic View next topic Back to top