Connor Says Hi
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Connor Says Hi Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Connor Says Hi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Connor Says Hi Empty Connor Says Hi

Post by Connor McGrady Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:36 pm

Hello there!
I'm a new member here, and funnily enough, Potter's Army is exactly what I've been searching for.  You see, the first novel that I remember being exposed to was The Sorcerer's Stone, which was read to me by my mom.  Now I'm completely obsessed with Harry Potter... which, to me, is a good thing.  I'm a Ravenclaw by the Sorting Hat on Pottermore, and I wear my scarf nearly every day to show my support.  Can't wait to start roleplaying here!
Connor McGrady
Connor McGrady
Second Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Connor Says Hi Empty Re: Connor Says Hi

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:00 pm

Hiya Conner!

Welcome to P.A!

I'm Sophia,  one of the mods on the site,  although right now I'm on one of my many characters account.   I have *counts* six characters that would love to rp with ya!  If you have any questions shoot A PM to my main character Sophia Granger or the lovely admins we'll be happy to help!

Once again welcome to P.A. and have a lovely time rping! Hope to rp with ya soon!
Sophia(Soph )
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:08 pm

Hi there Connor (or would you prefer Joe?)!

I'm Kitty, and I'm the other mod here on PA. Like with you, Harry Potter and I go way back. It was the first novel I ever read, and the book that started my obsession with reading.

I have eight characters here, but Katrina-Carlotta is my main. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, never be afraid to send me a PM. The Admins and Sophia (above) would also be more than happy to help.

If you would like to RP with me, you only have to ask.
Welcome aboard, we're glad to have you!
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:15 am

Hi, Connor! Very Happy

Folks on PA know me as Addie, after my first character, Adrienne. I won't embarrass myself by saying how many characters I have (too many, honestly. But I love them all, so it works out I suppose).

I definitely know how special a book can be due to those who give it to you or read it to you. Every summer my grandparents would buy the next book and we'd take turns reading it, even when I botched up most of the words because I didn't understand them. It's always great to have something you can remember that kickstarted your love of reading (or other things, really).

I can't wait to see your first character! We're a pretty friendly group of folks, and always looking to add new threads and people to our characters' lives. If any of my folks interest you, just let me know! Smile I can link you to my list of folks if you're interested - though it would be easier to chat about that over PM or in the Roleplay Request section.

Anyway, although the Mods and Admins undoubtedly know more about the site and its workings than I do, if I'm online when you need something, I'd be happy to help with whatever I can! Smile
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Cooper Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:42 pm

Hey welcome to PA!

I'm RJ and I have a few characters knocking around that I'm sure you'll interact with at some point Razz
Amelia Cooper
Amelia Cooper

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:08 am

Well howdy-do, Connor.

My name is Jackles and I'm one of those people on the site that talks about past plots no one remembers and has a ton of tricks of the trade. I've been on PA for almost four years now and have has a collective, whopping 44 characters, so I know a trick or two about PA. If you have any questions, comments, or plotting ideas, PM me! I actually have a twelve year old character who may be fun to meet your own.

I hope you enjoy your stay. You're never leaving. lol
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum