No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin - Page 5 Empty Re: No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:40 am

"It's ok Subastian, you did nothing wrong. "said Sophia softly giving him a warm smile. " She just had a allergic reaction to the potion and it put her under due to her having a concussion, how long she'll be asleep I can't answer that. " said Sophia sighing. " All we can do is wait until she wakes up. " said Sophia softly. " I'm going to do everything I can to see if I can help her awake up. " said Sophia. " Don't give up Subastian, she'll wake up soon. " said Sophia giving him a comforting smile.

*A week later*

It was a week later, and Lily was finally awake but she was sick and she couldn't keep anything down. " Soph why can't I keep anything down?"Lily asked her softly. " Um...Lily did you have a period this month?"Sophia asked her softly. " No I was supposed to the day I gotten hurt but it never came. " said Lily softly. " Ok.. Lils I'm going to do a simple test. "said Sophia softly as she waved her wand over Lily's stomach.

" Well... my guesses were right, Lily is indeed pregnant!"said Sophia smiling. Lily looked at her shocked. " What? I'm pregnant?"Lily asked before bursting into tears. Although Sophia knew why, she was scared of being a mother. Lily never had a mother in her life, so she was scared she'll be a bad one.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin - Page 5 Empty Re: No matter how much I try to deny it, your still under my skin

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:28 pm

Subastian sat there shell shocked that Lily was pregnant, then he shook his head as if to clear it. He stood up and sat next to Lily on the bed gathering her up in his arms. "It's okay Lily," He said softly stroking her back softly. "You'll be a great mother, you already treat my siblings like they were your own kids." He knew this for a fact and Conrad even mentioned it to him when he dropped them off at school. His sister felt the same way but she wanted Lily home soon so she could hug her tight.

Subastian kissed her head and let go of her to lean down to kiss the baby growing inside of her. He couldn't believe that he was going to be a dad, he didn't think it would be so soon. It was just what fate gave to them he guessed, he didn't care though he would love their baby no matter what. The only thing that worried him is if the werewolf gene could be passed genetically. "Sophia can me being a werewolf pass to the baby? I know it's a strange question but I don't want our baby to go through the same I do." Subastian asked as he still sat next to Lily on the bed.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:53 pm

Lily looked at him and gave him a weak smile before look down at her stomach. " Now.... here's the thing, I can do a test on you now Lily and tell you what you'll be having now or you can do it the old fashion muggle way and wait five months to find out."said Sophia softly. " It's your choice, I know alot of people want to know so they can paint the room and stuff, but I know alot of people also like surprised and waiting the muggle way. " said Sophia smiling at them. Lily looked at Bastian ans bit her lip. Lily was torn, she sort of wanted to know now but she sort of wanted it to be a surprise. " What dl you think Bastian love?"Lily asked him softly.

Sophia looked at Subastian and smiled. " I sense you're worried about that, but it's not likely to happen."said Sophia softly. " I'm not telling you that it can't cause it can, but it's more common if you two were both werewolves. "said Sophia honestly. "You'll be able to go after we get your paperwork done Lils, but I want you to take it easy no lifting things or anything that requires you using strength you're still a bit weak. " said Soph softly. " I'll get your paperwork Lils, and you'll be ready to go. "said Sophia smiling at her before walk out of the room. "I'm sorry Bastian, I'm so sorry. " said Lily softly before she started crying.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:31 am

Subastian listened to Sophia and he looked at Lily when she asked him what he thought. "I kinda wanna keep it a secret but i would love to know sooner what we will have. I'm torn between knowing now and wanting it a secret." He said saying what he truly felt about when it came to their child. His attention was then brought back to Sophia about his question. "Okay that makes more sense seeing as i'm the only one who is. I will make sure that Lily doesn't lift anything and that she is resting like she should be." He knew that she would be stubborn on somethings but he knew that he wasn't gonna let her do much of anything.

When Lily began crying Subastian grabbed her and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her forehead and said, "Sweetheart don't be sorry, fate sometimes throws things at you that you can handle. I'm excited to be a father and I know you will be a wonderful mother to our child. You are the most kind, caring and loving woman I have ever known. You have nothing and i mean nothing to be sorry about sweetheart, we will have a sweet baby that I will probably be spoiling." He smiled as he lifted her face and kissed her lips sweetly.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:15 am

"I hope so Bastian love, I never had a mother in my life so I'm scared. " said Lily softly. " I want to be a better mother then my mum ever was to me. " said Lily softly. " I'm going to be there for our baby, I'm going to be a loving mother something my mum wasn't. " said Lily. " Ok...Lils here's your paperwork, now what's you two decision?"Sophia asked them curiously. "I would like to know what we're having. " said Lily softly.

Sophia nodded and smiled. " Of course Lils, I can tell you that. "said Sophia softly. " I'm going to do a spell over your stomach and it's going to change colors and tell you the gender. " said Sophia as Lily nodded. As Sophia did the spell different colors came as it finally settled on one color a pink. " Congratulations you two are having a baby girl. "said Sophia giving them a soft warm smile. " Now you know the gender I can also tell you if you're having one, twins or triplets. " said Sophia softly. " I would like that to be a surprise. " said Lily softly. Sophia nodded. " Of course Lils, but at lease you know you're having a girl. " said Sophia softly.

"Thank you Sophia, you already know what we're having don't you?"Lily asked Sophia as she nodded. " Yes, but I blocked that part of the spell so only I saw it. " said Sophia honestly. " But.... if you want to know I will tell you two, I was shocked when I saw it. " said Sophia. " Why it's not like I'm having twins or something is it?"Lily asked her softly as Sophia bit her lip. " Um... Lils you are. "said Sophia softly but honestly at the same time. "What? There's has to be a mistake Soph. " said Lily as Sophia shook her head.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:50 am

Subastian touched her face softly, "You will be a great mother sweetheart. Well now I know I'll have two girls to spoil with love." He kissed her belly then rubbed it softly. Hearing that they were having twins, he realized that they were going to have to get a bigger place to live. The apartment was only a three bedroom and it couldn't get any bigger so he thought about some houses he knew about.

"Well it looks like we will have to start house shopping for something bigger. It will have to be on a lot of land so that the kids have room to run around and play." Subastian said getting up to start pacing the hospital room. "I know of a nice six bedroom house that sits on three acres of land. It's in a nice neighborhood and has great schooling. Then another not far from it sitting on 10 acres of land same number of bedrooms." Then he started roaming around muttering to himself about all the places he knew about. He finally came back to sit next to Lily again taking her hand in both of his.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:41 am

Lily looked at him before she busted into tears she couldn't help it, she was scared and confused. Lily just sat there and cried as Bastian started pacing around. Lily didn't look at him as he came back to her. " I'll go into my vault and help pay for the house, I got quite a bit of money. " said Lily softly. " I can get a house with no problem, I got leverage with a couple of people. " said Lily.

Looking at Bastian with tears in her eyes, she shook her head. " Bastian, you're giving up a perfectly good life for this. "said Lily. " I don't have anything but you do, you have Emma and Conrad take care of them. " said Lily softly. " Take care of them, I don't want to be a burden on you or them."said Lily with tears in her eyes.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:00 am

Subastian took her in his arms and held her tight. "I have more than enough in my account to buy a house. I'm not giving my life Lily, I'm making a better one." He kissed her head softly. "You have everything in the world Lily. Emma and Conrad will be more than happy to have some babies in the house. You will never be a burden on us, I love you more than anything in the world. I will do everything in my power to make sure that you are never left alone again."

Subastian let her go and lifted her face so he could look her in the eyes. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I asked you to be my wife because i love you more than anything. You are my one true love and I will never let you face the world alone." He kissed her lips softly brushing his thumb across her cheek. He wished that he could find a spell to show her exactly how he felt about her.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:01 pm

Lily looked at him with tears in her eyes and smiled. " I love you Bastian. " said Lily softly. Letting out a little yawn she curled up and snuggled against his chest. Her head getting heavy on his chest, Lily was fast asleep. Sophia looked at them and smiled. " You two are all set to go, I'll help you carry her out to the car. "said Sophia softly. " Oh she might be out for a couple of hours, but that's normal I gave her a potion to help her sleep. " said Sophia honestly.

" She'll need alot of rest Subastian, so she can't be doing much until she has her strength back in a few days. "said Sophia softly. " As I mentioned earlier, she can't be doing any lifting or anything like that."said Sophia. " Take her home and let her rest Subastian, that's the best thing for her. " said Sophia honestly. " If she gets sick that's normal, it's just anytime sickness she has due to the twins."said Sophia softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:06 am

Subastian smiled as she fell asleep against him, he picked her up with no problem. "I will make sure she's well taken care of. She and the babies are my whole world, nothing will come to harm them." He smiled softly at Soph. "I'll make sure she get everything she needs and she won't be lifting anything the entire time she's pregnant. She more than likely will get spoiled by my siblings and they will also help make sure that she stays resting."

Subastian remembered when his mother was pregnant and smiled. "Yes i know about the whole sickness during pregnancy, it sometimes was a big pain for my mother. She had it through all of her pregnancy with Conrad and Emma."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top