The Rundown - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Rundown - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Rundown

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Rundown - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rundown

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:11 pm

Yus! I'll try to figure something out cx
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Avery Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:55 pm

Sounds good! I'll think it over tonight and see if I come up with anything better. xD
Katherine Avery
Katherine Avery
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:29 pm

Sebastian Sinclair wrote:I'm not sure I know your grads well enough to suggest plots. Mostly, he could use bad influences until Balthazar is made active. That and exes, or flings, or maybe someone he screwed over in business deals. Emily and I were talking about making Bash and Max old rivals from school so that's a thing. Bash knows Keiran, Ben, Irene, Audriana, Gavin, and anyone else who was at school around then. Or anyone who knows those folks.

Frankly, I expect him to have more enemies than anything else, whether that's from Quidditch or bad deals with his company or due to his throwing a girl by the wayside. Or stealing someone's girl. Until I've found an Endgame for him, I'm going to need to find some big plot to get involved with.

Well, let's see. He would have known Jack from school. She was on the Quidditch team pretty early and he's only 3 years older or so. She was loudmouthed, too, so she's hard to forget. And if he was ever rude to Max, I can guarantee he will become a victim of Jack pranks. On the other hand, she also likes to drink. A lot. So they have that in common.

I have a weird feeling that he and Lily may get along. They both have very broken views of love. She spends very little time in Hogwarts and often manages to convince bartenders to let her drink.

Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Avery Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:00 am

Judging from the Dex/Lily thread, I think Bash and Lily would actually be really funny. Besides, their names are fun together. XD

As for Jack, I expected as much. He and Max =/= friends. So Jack probably can't stand him. Bash basically bullied everyone except Bentley and Keiran (of the people I can think of him knowing). Jack wouldn't be the only one against him, but frankly, I doubt Sebastian would have cared too much.

If you want, we could play with the idea of a past thread with Max (if Em is interested), Jack, my folks, Gavin. Whoever. Just a general We Hate Bash thread. Or for some reason he's at some event where he plays Rose's (or someone's) date and they have to meet again.
Katherine Avery
Katherine Avery
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:42 pm

I think I'd prefer a present thread if Jack and Max will be involved because of the age gap, but I think it'd be super fun if he was someone's date and Jack was technically Max's. Maybe when she walks off to get drinks, Bash starts mouthing off. Commence Jack pranks.

And Lily/Bash sounds wonderful! Want me to just start up a thread in a bar somewhere?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Avery Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:52 pm

Lily/Bash is up to you! Wherever she might wander into xD and I'll message Kim about Rose but I can always give him some NPC. Steve's sister or something I guess. I don't mind starting that one if you want to start the other. Then if Emily has time this week she could bring Max along, too.
Katherine Avery
Katherine Avery
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:07 pm

Sounds good!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Avery Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Bash/Jack/Etc

If Emily or Hit see this and want in, have at it.
Katherine Avery
Katherine Avery
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum