One for the money, two for the show!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

One for the money, two for the show!  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

One for the money, two for the show!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One for the money, two for the show!  Empty One for the money, two for the show!

Post by Seth Goldstein Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:54 am

"Ugh... you got to be kidding me, more bloody snow?" Seth asked himself annoyed as he wrapped his Hufflepuff scarf tighter around his neck avoiding the coldness that was trying to get to him. Seth hated winter time, it was to bloody cold and everything was just one color white, it was boring compared to Spring which was busting with life, winter time was boring cause everything was dead and it was sometimes to bloddy cold to do anything lately.

Walking down the snowy lawn of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardly Seth reached the carriage just as it took off. "Are you freaking kidding me? come on!"said Seth letting out a low growl in annoyance. "Great just bloody great, now I have to walk or fly to Hogsmeade now!" Seth debating if he wanted to go now seeing how he had to walk through the cold. "Oh screw it, I'll just fly there!"said Seth getting out his wand placing a warming spell on him as he flicked his wand again as his firebolt came towards him. Getting on his firebolot, he headed towards The Three Broomsticks to get a much needed butterbeer he needed.

A few minutes, Seth landed in front of the window and brusjed some snow off him before entering the crowded pub that was surrounded by students from every age. Looking for a table, Seth's eyes wondered around until he saw a familiar of chestnut brown hair at a table sitting alone obviously sad or upset about something, watching the scene in front of him he seen that their were some Slytherins picking on her. With fire in his eyes, Seth walked towards Maura's table to tell the Slytherins off who were picking on his sister.

Walking towards them with a smirk on his face he looked at Maura for a minute before turning back to the Slytherins. "Why won't you look at this, it's dumb and dumber again! I thought last time you two have learned your lesson, turns out I was mistaken!"said Seth smirking at them. "Stay out of this you creep this doesn't concern you, were here on a dealing with Maura here!" said the Slytherin nearing Maura as she cowered in fear. "She's not a vampire anymore and she's fat and ugly so we decided to go back to bullying her like we used to!"said the Slytherin girl smirking. "Don't you dare say that about my sister, your just jealous that your not her, you'll never have the brains or the beauty that she has, apparently she's beautiful or else she wouldn't be bloddy pregnant and engaged you stupid mornons!"said Seth.

"Whatever you you loser, just leave us alone!"said one of the Slytherins. "No! not until you leave Maura alone, but your not going to do that because you two are pathetic and have no life so you have to make Maura's life miserable so you think will have meaning!"said Seth. "Wow... you two are low life scums!"said Seth. Looking at Maura he seen that she was crying which really hurt him seeing how he hated to see her cry. Not wanting to waste his breath on them any longer, he sat beside Maura and hugged her. "It's ok Mars, what they said about you isn't true, don't you listen to them there just jealous Mars that's all."said Seth softly. "If Ryo was here he'll tell you the same thing, he'll even tell you that your way more beautiful then them and there beauty doesn't compares to yours inside and out."said Seth.
Seth Goldstein
Seth Goldstein

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

One for the money, two for the show!  Empty Re: One for the money, two for the show!

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:20 am

((I got your PM don't worry about the GMode it's fine, I like how you brought Mars bullies back and I LOVE Seth! Razz))

Maura was enjoying a nice peaceful in the three broomsticks before she seen two familiar faces that she haven't seen in awhile coming towards her. "Oh no!"Maura thought to herself sighing.  They used to pick on her before she gotten turned into a vampire, that was one of the reasons she ran into the music room the day she met Ryo.  She thought they long forgot about her, but apparently not. Sighing to herself she seen them walking towards her table she let out a gulp.  Normally she would tell them off, but she wasn't a vampire anymore, she was a weak human that was six month pregnant with a child.  

"Hey Goldstein, I see you gotten fatter then the last time we saw you, what happened your freaky vampire boyfriend dump you so you took it out on food?"one of the Slytherins girls asked as they started laughing.  "Please just go away and leave me alone, I and I'm big because I'm pregnant with Ryo's baby and don't dare you say that about Ryo."said Maura angrily.   "I think not Goldstein, you see now heard you wasn't a vampire  anymore we decided to go back to our normal activities which means picking on you, and we can stay whatever we like to Ryo he's not here to protect you!"said the blond hair Slytherin smirking.   "Is that because you two have no life other then pick on me and how you know I wasn't a vampire anymore?"Maura asked them softly before her hazel eyes glared at them  "Watch your mouth Goldstein, or else you'll find a bruise on your eye, and as for knowing lets just say we have our resources but that's not important!"said the Slytherin glaring down on Maura as she cowered in the corner

Seeing her brother show up she smiled as he seen them telling them off.   Normally he was never around when they picked on her but one time,  so he never knew that they picked on her again let alone Ryo.   Feeling his arms around her, Maura hugged him and nodded.   "I don't know why I'm afraid of them again Seth,  I guess it's because I know what they can do to me!"said Maura softly.   "I wish I was a vampire again,  I feel so weak and pathetic without being one!"said Maura.

Seeing the Slytherins laughing at her Maura looked at them through her tears that were in her eyes.   Seeing them run out of the pub, Maura wondered what scared them off.   Looking at Seth she realized he was still holding her and rocking her trying to calm her down.   Maura noticed she was literally shaking out of freight,  she knew she was scared but it had to be her pregnancy hormones that were kicking in.   She calmed down alittle, but she was still shaken up about what happened,  the only person that was able to calm her completely was Ryo but he wasn't here right now.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

One for the money, two for the show!  Empty Re: One for the money, two for the show!

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:27 am

It was times like this that made Ryo grateful that he was a Vampire. He didn't feel the harsh cold that everyone else felt and he was always really happy about that. If he were a human, he'd probably be wearing layers and layers of clothes right now, but because he wasn't all he wore was a t-shirt with blue jeans and a demin jacket on top.

A few people looked at him weird because he only wore that but he didn't pay much attention to them. I bet they're wishing they were Vampires so they didn't feel the cold. the Vampire told him. Probably, but don't get any ideas. We aren't going to turn anyone. Got it? he responded. The Vampire sighed, Why aren't you ever any fun? Ryo rolled his eyes. Because you'd take control and kill people.

The Vampire laughed at that. Ryo knew him too well. Every time he thought things would be okay and he could trust the Vampire, he lashed out for no reason and tried to turn or kill someone. Ryo knew deep down he was a monster, and that he was a tragedy just waiting to happen, but he always refused to believe it. He knew there had to be a way to control the Vampire, but he still had to find a way to do that.

Besides, remember that we're here to see Maura and Ciara. It's a Hogsmeade weekend so I'm sure they're here. The Vampire didn't understand why he still held onto Maura. The girl was human again, so she was of no use to them. But the boy still wanted her. The Vampire assumed it was only because of the child she held within her that was his, but he was wrong. Ryo stayed with Maura because he loved her not because she was pregnant with his child only.

He knew that the Vampire would never understand that though. He didn't know what love was. It was impossible for a blood thirsty creature like that to know what something as special as love was. He sighed softly and walked through the streets of Hogsmeade, heading for the Three Broomsticks where he was sure he'd find Maura. She liked to hand around there on Hogsmeade weekends. Besides Honeydukes that is.

He walked into the pub and almost immediately caught her scent. It was unmistakable to him and he smiled. But he also caught another, somewhat familiar scent near her. He shrugged and walked in the direction where Maura's scent came from. When he reached her he noticed her bother, Seth, was there and he grinned. He hadn't seen Seth in a while and he was glad to see him.

"Hey Mars." he greeted her with a smile, leaning down to kiss her before looking at her brother. "Seth." he said with a nod in the direction of the younger boy. "You taking care of your sister and niece?" he asked playfully.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Goldstein Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:52 am

Seth looked at Ryo and chuckled. "As always Ryo, I won't anything hurt Mars and my niece."said Seth. "Although I think they both need you now, as you probably already seen Mars bullies came towards her once again." said Seth shaking his head. "I told them off though, they need leave Maura the bloody hell alone, pathetic low life scums."Seth muttered darkly. Seeing Maura shaking Seth looked at her and hugged her. "Sh... it's ok Mars, me and Ryo are here there not going to hurt you anymore then they have."said Seth softly. "They haven't been hurting you have they Mars? don't lie to us either."said Seth looking at her sister. He might be a year younger then her, but he was very protective of his sister.

Getting up he allowed Ryo to sit beside Maura as he took a seat across from them. "So... Ryo long time no see, how the job at the ministry treating you?"Seth asked him. Seth always wanted to do what Ryo did or become a auror he didn't quite know which one yet, he was still choosing. He wasn't like Maura knowing that she wanted to become a healer all her life. He admired Maura, here she was in her final year at Hogwarts been tortuted twice by James Darling and then a few weeks ago, almost died again in the hands of Henry another enemy of hers and she was still his strong and stubborn sister.

It was weird to Seth that her sister wasn't a vampire anymore. For the longest time, he was mad at Ryo for changing her, but that was before he realized how good Ryo treated her. Even without her being a vampire now, he still treats her the same. Although after he apologized to Ryo for hating him, Ryo told him he didn't blame for he was mad at himself for doing so, they became good friends. Although Seth had a weird feeling that Maura was going to become a vampire again, he could be wrong but he had a gut feeling that she was very soon.

Seth Goldstein
Seth Goldstein

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:15 am

Maura nodded in Seth's arms before she turned and chuckled softly at Seth's comment. "Yeah he's always with me love, sometimes to much!"said Maura softly.  Maura shook her head at Seth's question.  "No they haven't Seth, they just been threating me if I don't do what they want  like do there homework for them and stuff."said Maura softly.  "Of course I do it, cause I'm scared what they'll do to me."said Maura softly.  "I know  what they used to do to me, and it wasn't pretty!"said Maura shivering.

"Lets forget about that though, were here to have a good time, not think about depressing things!"said Maura simply.   As pain shot through her sides, she gritted her teeth before she gave Ryo and Seth a comforting smile.  "It's ok,  nothing I can't handle just still in alittle pain from Ciara and Henry attacking me no big deal."said Maura softly.  Although the didn't know about it until she was at St. Mungo's she realized that both of them weren't happy that they didn't find out until hours after she was attacked.

Snuggling close to Ryo she laid her head on his shoulder.  "So... how has my hot loving  fiancé been that I love?"Maura asked him softly smiling kissing him softly on the lips.  Of course they wrote each other every day or every other day, but some things you just couldn't put in a letter.   "I missed you Ryo love, we don't see each other as much as we used to, and it makes me sad."said Maura softly.  "Ugh... stupid hormones are making me this way, god I hate feeling thus way at times!"said Maura honestly.

"You know what I also hate? being cold, this coldness is killing me, I'm freezing!"said Maura.  "God I wish I was a vampire again at times,  wouldn't have to deal with the cold."said Maura softly.  "I can't believe I miss being a vampire, but I really miss my annoying dream me crazy at times vampire."said Maura softly.  "Is that weird of me to think that?"Maura asked them softly but more importantly Ryo.  "I don't know what's making me think this, but I honestly do miss being a vampire."said Maura softly.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top