I want to delete my charries.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I want to delete my charries. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I want to delete my charries.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I want to delete my charries. Empty I want to delete my charries.

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:22 am

Heya. So admins you can delete such charries like:

Serena Smith, Marissa Smith, Christine Ackerley, Mason T. Cuffe, Tiffany Cruz, Clara Cadwallader, Emily Night and Noelle Perkins.

I basically have no muse for them anymore awhile. And also I really can't remember anything about them anymore. So i decided to delete them all and start as fresh. I'm sorry for them who had plots with some of my charries but's that's my desecion and i won't changed.

Yes I mean it trully. I haven't done here lately nothing. You all can assume that they died, no idea how but died.

And I'm really trully sorry for people who had threads with them. But I don't feel like posting with them anymore.
----

Actually I'm gonna keep Cecilie.

Others go ahead and kill in plots where is needed someone to day or so. So you can dete this accounts. I never trully had any plots with them, even if I did now these peoples haven't been in their life already for a while. Im sorry.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

I want to delete my charries. Empty Re: I want to delete my charries.

Post by Michelle Cuffe Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:38 am

Seriouy you guys can delete Mason T. Cuffe, Clara Cadwallader, Christine Ackerley, Serena Smith, Marissa Smith, Emily Night, Tiffany Cruz and Noelle Perkins.
I don't need them anymore. Please can some admin to that.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:55 pm

Policy here is to deactivate accounts rather than delete. We never delete because we prefer to keep a proper log of who posted what and when. Definitely helps when book keeping PA's history.

However, given enough time I can assure you that one way or another, be it through a lack of activity or through direct admin intervention they'll be uncoloured and listed as inactive, so no worries there.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:13 pm

h okay. Thanks for letting me know it. Actually three of them are canons who I won't reclaim anymore.

Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:31 am

Not a worry. They'll be stricken from the canon list as a part of deactivation and someone else can claim them later if need be Smile
Glad to have helped!
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top