Sparks Fly - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sparks Fly  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sparks Fly

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sparks Fly  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks Fly

Post by Rosanna Parker Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:01 am

Becca sighed and turned to Medusa, who had thankfully calmed down. 'I don't hate you it's just, whenever I look at you it reminds me of the fact he chose you over us.' Being honest was the only way they could quickly jump over this subject and get back on track to Katie. She'd known for a while, almost a year. There had been times when she was close to telling Cupid but she knew he would have gotten excited, probably ran off and told Katie or Medusa herself. Perhaps if her Dad hadn't broken his promise, broken her trust then she would find it more easy to trust? Then she would have told Cupid, although if he hadn't broken her trust there would be nothing to tell...

'Why didn't you say anything?' Cupid asked again, ignoring Medusa's statement about her parents relationship being on the rocks.

'Because I didn't think I could trust you,' She sighed, 'And before you say anything it's not that I don't trust you I just didnt want, didn't want, well... this.' Becca said waving her arms at the whole situation they were in. An awkward silence passed for a slight moment. 'Right now we need to focus on Katie.'

"If you guys want to go see Katie she's in room 205 in the ICU department"

'Thank you.' Becca thanked, not catching Medusa's eye but at the mention of Katie in a coma she grasped Cupid by the hand and began to follow Medusa down to Hogsmede where she'd floo her and Cupid to St Mungo's. There was a time and place to learn and right now staying at Hogwarts wasn't that time. So what if they got in trouble, for once Becca didn't care. One of her best friends was in a coma.

Cupid allowed himself to be dragged along through the snow by his older sister. Perhaps he would have protest but the sheer volume of information he'd received in the space of less than five minutes had left him feeling empty. He had another sister. A half sister. A half sister he'd been seeing almost every day for the past four years. A girl who was once a random face turned out to be his sister. It was an odd feeling. The man Cupid had always yearned for had been living with the random face that appeared to be his sister. And Becca knew? Did his Mum know? How would he even ask his Mother without her silencing him at the mention of his Dad? Was that why she despised their Father and banned them from mentioning him? Did she know that her children had a sister from another Mother?

Things had just gotten deep.
Rosanna Parker
Rosanna Parker

Number of posts : 181
Special Abilities : Apparation | Non-Verbal Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Hunt Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:28 am

"You know, he didn't choose me over you because he wanted to, he didn't have a choice in the matter!"said Medusa softly. "My mother never let him see you two or me to even see you two, every time he tried telling me something about you that night he went to go see you two my mother would stop him!"said Medusa softly. "That was one of the reason for the fight, I wanted to know where he was at just out being curious and he was about to tell me, which I wished he had!'said Medusa softly. "Although I think my mum threatened him, making it to where he'll erase any and all memories of you guys if he sees you again!"said Medusa. "My father not wanting that, broke his promise."said Medusa. "Although that's what I think happen, cause my father was whispering alot when he was crying like 'I broke my promise to them but I don't want to lose them from my mind, it's the only thing I have left of them."said Medusa softly.

Although after that Medusa dropped the subject, she could tell that it was a touchy subject for all of them. It was weird at the same time though, but right now they need to focus on Katie. Although she could tell Cupid was thinking about other things right now, Medusa shook her head and continued walking. Katie didn't care if she gotten into trouble, she was going to see how her best friend was doing even if it caused her a detention. It wasn't like she'll be here to serve anyways, so liked it mattered.

After a few minutes Medusa reached Hogs Head a run down pub no one really went to. Sophia did this on purpose so no one knew that Medusa was leaving from Hogsmeade. Although she knew that Cupid and Becca wouldn't like this, but it was the only way to go to St. Mungo's directly. "I guess I'll see you two there if your going."said Medusa softly. Taking a pinch of flood powder she tossed in into the fireplace as green flames came up from it. Stepping into the fireplace she said in a clear voice. "St. Mungo's!" before the green flames surrounded her and she was gone in flash of green light.

"BAM!" Medusa slid through the fireplace that was in Sophia's office as she seen Sophia look down and smile at her. "Coming to check on Katie I see?"Sophia asked her softly. Medusa nodded. "Yes I am, but this time I'm not alone, I think Becca and Cupid are behind me."said Medusa. Sophia nodded. "Lets wait for them, before I take you three to the room."said Sophia softly.

Medusa Hunt
Medusa Hunt
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosanna Parker Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:52 pm

As far as Becca was concerned her Father did have a choice, he could have grew some balls and stood up against Medusa's mother, who to Becca sounded like a right now. She probably wasn't, she was just like any old protective mother defending her young.

'Becca, I.. Medusa's our?' It seemed Cupid still couldn't get his head around the whole situation as they walked past the Hogs Head.

'Obviously we're going.' Becca retorted with a roll of her eyes, however she didn't follow Medusa into the pub. The Hogs Head was, albeit closer to the school, but a little more off the beaten track. A place most students tended to avoid, owing to its damp interior and goatsmelling scent. Not a place the likes of the Litherlands found themselves. Their Mother had brought them up to have standards. Of course Becca and Cupid were good people they simply had different perspectives on what met expectations: The Three Broomsticks a perfect example of that.

'St Mungo's.' Becca spoke, quickly pulling Cupid into the emerald flames before they vanished from sight.
Rosanna Parker
Rosanna Parker

Number of posts : 181
Special Abilities : Apparation | Non-Verbal Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Hunt Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Medusa waited for them to show up and looked at Sophia and shrugged. "They said they were coming, maybe there coming out from a different fireplace."said Medusa softly. "Perhaps your right, they already know where Katie is right?"Sophia asked her softly as Katie nodded. "Alright, then we don't have to wait for them."said Sophia. "Although they have to wait for someone to open the doors, but Hannah can do that once they tell her who there here to see!"said Sophia as they started walking towards Katie's room.

Upon entering Katie's room Medusa looked as she seen tubes wrapped all around her and the monitors beeping from over in the left side of the room. There was no improvement in her friend since she last saw her, but she wasn't giving up though. Taking her normal seat beside Katie, she looked at her friend and sighed to herself. "Becca and Cupid are coming to see you, I told them about what happened, I know you didn't want them to know but they had to Katie I can't face this alone!"said Medusa softly. She didn't want to face this alone, and she refused to do that.

"Well... I found out Becca and Cupid are indeed my half brother and sister!"said Medusa softly. "It's a bit weird, but I always knew I had more siblings!"said Medusa. "My mother would never ever let us see them, every time daddy tried it always ended up in a fight and him walking off angrily crying!"said Medusa. "I don't know what to do Katie, I think they don't like me as much as they used to."said Medusa talking to Katie as if she was listening to her. "I don't think they know my side of the story, they only know what they heard."said Medusa. "I wish you were awake Katie, you'll were always good at helping me figure stuff like this out."said Medusa softly.

Taking hold of Katie's hand she put it softly in hers as she looked at her best friend. She looked like she was just asleep, but Medusa knew better that she wasn't. Minutes passed, but Medusa didn't move from her spot, she remained where she was.
Medusa Hunt
Medusa Hunt
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top