Training Camp for Law Enforcement? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Training Camp for Law Enforcement? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Training Camp for Law Enforcement?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Training Camp for Law Enforcement? - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Camp for Law Enforcement?

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:37 am

yes, lets do it at the manor. kat car needs to run it. lorcan will support her. we need to assert the de's position with the de's so we're all on the same page.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22814
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Training Camp for Law Enforcement? - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Camp for Law Enforcement?

Post by Anastasia Nott Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:11 am

I am unsure on what is happening to Hallie, but if she has recovered and managers to worm her way around a protective husband then sign her up Razz
Anastasia Nott
Anastasia Nott
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Weasley II Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:47 am

Dueling plus the chance to show random people up? *cough Claire cough* Very Happy Fred will be there.
Fred Weasley II
Fred Weasley II
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:30 am

Alrighty, I've made the forums for the training camps--one for aurors and patrols and the other ofr unspeakables.

Here's the list so far of those characters employed in law enforcement in the Ministry:

Aurors and Patrols:
 Claire Bishop
 Gavin Blackmoor
 Brian Quinn
 Angus Donohue
 Steven Walker
 Jack Black Heart
 Hallie Rookwood
 Carter Grigory

Unspeakables:
 Fred Weasley II
 Jack Dyllan
 Michael Tremaine

There are openings for 4 more aurors to the Ministry staff, and 5 more patrol members.

There are also openings for 3 more unspeakables.

Hurry and claim these posts now!

For the training camps, those involved will receive an IC letter and a portkey to get them to their destination.  Once you receive that, please then go post in the thread in your pm.

Thanks!
K
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:14 am

Could we possibly have one joint one? Just so we can have the opportunity to RP with characters our characters normally wouldn't?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:20 am

I'd love to but I don't know how to do it with the unspeakables beibg a secret force. I really did struggle with that. No one is supposed to know who the members of that unit are nor what they do. I'm open to ideas though.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:24 am

Hmmm...

Maybe the Heads can do both, as I'm sure Unspeakables have more training than the lower levels. The Heads might need it. Besides, Claire already knows Fred is one, because she's working with the department on artifacts and whatnot.

Also, hypothetically, could a character crash one of these training camps for the fun of it? XD I have a character who has a track record of doing that.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Melopmene Tait Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:46 am

I have a new charecter called Clara.
She would sign up. Just need to finish her form.
:-)
Asia
Melopmene Tait
Melopmene Tait
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top