Brandy L. Lupin
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Brandy L. Lupin Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Brandy L. Lupin

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brandy L. Lupin Empty Brandy L. Lupin

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:48 am

[center][b]Name:[/b] [i]Brandy Lee Lupin[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]16
[/i][b]Year:[/b] [i]7th
[/i][b]Dating:[/b] [i]Single;Not looking[/i]
[b]Advanced in:[/b] [i]Studies[/i]

[b][size=18][b]Family History:[/b][/size][/b] [i]Brandy is a Lupin, her father is Teddy Lupin. She is related to the Lovegoods as well, for her Mom is Luna Lovegood.
[/i]
[b]Mother:[/b] [i]Luna Lovegood
[/i][b]Father:[/b] [i]Teddy Lupin[/i]
[b]Sibling:[/b] [i]Zoe Weasley = Half Sister[/i]
[b]Cousins:[/b] [i]Elizabeth Potter[/i]
-------------------------
[b][size=18][b]Other History:[/b][/size][/b] [i]Brandy was attacked By Lord Voldamort at the Age 8. Voldamort attempted to kill her with Avada Cadabra but did not succeed. She now has a lightning Bolt Scar under her right eye. After the attack The Lupin family went into hiding. Brandy was kept a secret from everyone, until the age of 12. That is when she received her Hogwarts letter, her parents were so proud of her.
[/i]
[i]During her second year, Greyback, the werewolf, attacked her in the Forest. Brandy was bit in the arm and was then cursed to be a Werewolf for the rest of life.
[/i]
[i]In her third year Brandy discovered that she now had the power to locate anyone at any time, because of her lightning scar. That night, she was also gifted with "The Sight", and could see into the future from that day forward.

[/i][b][color=red][u][size=18][b][u]!!RECENTLY!!:[/u][/b][/size][/u]
Brandy Lupin lost most of her magic ability when kidnapped by a pack of Death Eaters for over a month. Brandy escape but only after being beaten badly and has now returned to Hogwarts- keeping all of this a secret.[/color]
[/b]-------------------------
[b][size=18][b]Backgrounds:[/b][/size][/b]

[color=darkred][b][color=red]Elizabeth[/color][/b][i] knew Brandy since many traditions at the Burrows but they never talked to each other until Brandy came to Hogwarts and [/i][b][color=red]Elizabeth helped Brandy stop getting bullied by some Slytherin's[/color][/b][i][color=red].[/color] They are[/i] [b][color=red]2nd cousin[/color][/b] [/color][i][color=darkred]inside Weasley family.
[/color]
[/i][color=darkred][b][color=red]Andrian[/color][/b][i] and Brandy met each other in her third year while he was in his Seventh Year. They have gotten along quite easily. They soon[/i] [/color][color=red][b]became Friends[/b][/color][i][color=red].[/color]

[/i][color=orange][b][color=yellow]Mariana[/color][/b][i] met brandy in her third year of Hogwarts when Brandy was first year. In the beginning they just had normal relationship student/student although later they were becoming little closer. Mariana was coming for a visit in hospital wing when Brandy was attacked by a werewolf, ever since then, [/i][b][color=yellow]Brandy trus[/color][color=yellow]ted [/color][color=yellow]Mariana with her werewolf secret[/color][/b][i], and they[/i] [/color][color=yellow][b]became friends[/b][/color][i][color=orange].
[/color]
[/i][color=darkred][b][color=red]Sophia[/color] [/b][i]and Brandy had always been [/i][/color][color=red][b]Opposites[/b][/color][color=darkred][i].
Every since Sophia's first year at Hogwarts, when She met Brandy, they always[/i] [/color][color=red][b]avoided each other[/b][/color][i][color=darkred].
Sophia was Gryffindor, and Brandy was not.
Brandy was a bit... Odd, and Sophia was not.
They could get along if they ever needed to.
But for the most part they just[/i] [/color][color=red][b]stayed out of each other's way[/b][/color][i][color=red].

[/color][/i][color=orange][b][color=yellow]Zoe[/color][/b][i] and Brandy Both[/i] [/color][color=yellow][b]share the same father[/b][/color][i][color=orange]... Teddy Lupin.
Brandy did not meet Zoe until the Age 12 because of the fact that Brandy had been protected, and kept secret for so long, because of Voldamort's attack on there family.
Zoe and Brandy got along, and were[/i] [/color][color=yellow][b]pretty good friends[/b][/color][i][color=orange], but hardly ever got a chance to see each other until Brandy started attending Hogwarts.
[/color]
[/i][color=blue][b][color=blue]Charlie[/color][/b] [i][color=darkblue]and Brandy met in second year, both being in Ravenclaw; they got along well, then soon becoming[/color] [/i][/color][color=blue][b]good friends[/b][/color][i][color=blue].
[/color]
[color=darkblue]Brandy and [/color][/i][color=blue][b]Edward[/b][/color][i] [color=darkblue]met during there second year at Hogwarts.
Brandy had been failing in Charms class and the teacher had asked Edward to teach Brandy a bit more of what they were learning. Ever since then, they had become[/i] [/color][color=blue][b]best friends[/b][/color][i][color=darkblue], from goofing off, to Just hanging around[/color]

[color=olive]There was a food fight one day in the grate hall and Brandy was in the middle of trying to make her way to the Slytherin table, to pelt the Slytherins with food when some food hit her, "Gross", She whined and turned around to see Ben had thrown it at her. "Duck", He said and she ducked to see an egg miss her head by only inches, which was thrown by a Gryffindor. "Thanks", Brandy said. Brandy got detention for being in the food fight, along with two other kids, and[/color][/i][color=olive] [b][color=green]Benjamin Kanst[/color][/b][i]. They worked on the teacher's choirs for punishment and were [/i][/color][color=green][b]friends[/b][/color][i][color=olive] ever since.[/color]

[/i][b][color=yellow]Carlie[/color][/b][i] [color=orange]had always noticed Brandy walking in the halls and participating in class. Beyond their greetings when they pass each other in the halls, and their class work they've done together in class, they don't really see each other or hang out. They do[/color][/i][color=orange] [b][color=yellow]work well together[/color][/b][i], and are[/i] [/color][b][color=yellow]a bit familiar with each other.
[/color][/b]--------------------------
[b]Friends-
Best friend:[/b] [i]Andrian, Edward[/i]
[b]Close friend:[/b] [i]Dalphina
[/i][b]Friend:[/b] [i]Mariana,[/i] [i]Charlie, Ben[/i]
[b]Like family:[/b] [i]Liz Potter, Jessa Hales
[/i][b]A friend from a distance:[/b] [i]Nikki Granger, Carlie[/i]
--------------------------
[b]Love-
True love:[/b] [i]Open[/i]
[b]Current:[/b] [i]Open[/i]
[b]Ex, not friends:[/b] [i]Open
[/i][b]Ex, friends:[/b] [i]Open[/i]
[b]Crush:[/b] [i]Open[/i]
--------------------------
[b]Enemies-
Forever hate: [/b][i]Open[/i]
[b]Rivals: [/b][i]Darren[/i]
[b]Annoyer:[/b] [i]Ginerva
[/i][b]Worst Enemy: [/b][i]open[/i]
[b]avoidance:[/b] [i]Sophia Granger[/i][/center]

Last edited by Brandy L. Lupin on Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:20 pm; edited 23 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Brandy L. Lupin Empty Re: Brandy L. Lupin

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:07 am

HI there. You know we are half sisters right?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:09 am

Close Friend: Elizabeth knew Brandy since many traditions at the Burrows but they never talked to each other until Brandy came to Hogwarts and she helped Brandy stop getting bullied by some Slytherin's. They are 2nd cousin inside Weasley family.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:10 am

I added you to my plot, Liz
Same with you, Zoey
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:19 am

Yay. Cool. These are turning out pretty good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:50 pm

I dont know what i should apply for.. Enemies or Friends? =\
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:30 pm

Depends on you. Whichever I guess? Not sure. She is one though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:51 pm

I would say Enemies between Darren and Brandy but it their choice.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:09 am

True true. Wonders what it will be.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:21 am

whatever Brandy thinks but she been bullied by slytherin's.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top