4 pm Meeting
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

4 pm Meeting Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

4 pm Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 pm Meeting Empty 4 pm Meeting

Post by Zara Halworth Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:57 am

Finally, the last meeting of the day had come around, and Ana was nearly desperate to get out of the "Guidance Office" and return home. Even in her time at Hogwarts, Ana had somehow managed not to run into her children - both of whom were too young to be included in the Marriage Law, and thus had not come by the Second Floor office. In the end, Ana felt almost glad that they weren't, if only because things at home weren't going well.

A sudden craving for something stronger than coffee distracted her from the file she had just opened, listing the two students who would be attending the meeting about to start. Shaking her head, Ana redirected her thoughts. It just wasn't the time to be diverted by thoughts of meeting with Madeline in the hopes of heading down to the Leaky or somewhere and drinking. After a day like hers, Ana thought she might deserve it.

She just had to make it through one more meeting, with these two students who hopefully would make her life a little easier. Something inside her suggested that she wouldn't be getting off that well. Ana picked up one of the pages, looking more closely at it, as she waited for the first student to arrive.
Zara Halworth
Zara Halworth
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

4 pm Meeting Empty Re: 4 pm Meeting

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:24 pm

Maura was furious, she was beyond pissed off at the ministry.  How dare they send the stupid damn marriage law letter the day after Ryo asked her to marry him!  Maura was fuming so bad, there could possibly be steam coming from her ears. Now she had to go to her classes and worry about who the ministry 'paired' her up with.  Gritting her teeth, Maura stuffed her letter into the inside pocket of her Hufflepuff robe before marching off towards DADA.

The day went by way to fast for Maura's liking or pleasure, before she knew it, it was time for her dreadful appointment in the guidance office.  Feeling Ciara kick Maura looked down at her stomach and whispered.  "It's ok Ciara, mummy isn't going to let them take us away from your daddy!"said Maura softly. Walking out the the Hufflepuff common room, she headed towards the second floor towards the guidance office.   Looking at the door, Maura scowled before opening the door before she angrily walked in her eyes blazing.

Closing the door with a bit of a slam behind it,  Maura gave Ana a sickly sweet smile.  "Good evening Ms. Levski, I hope your doing well ruining other peoples life!"said Maura as she took her place before her.  Looking around, Maura realized this looked like a muggle principal's office which made her laugh.  "Is this your guys idea of smoothing? this place looks like a muggle principal's office!"said Maura rolling her eyes.

"There no way I'm doing this, I'm engaged to Ryo and I'm marrying him and only him!"said Maura to herself.  "Oh... by the way, I'm Maura Goldstein, nice to not meet your acquaintance because I don't want to be here!"said Maura.  Tapping her foot as she waited for her so called 'match' the ministry matched her up with.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top