You can blame teen wolf for this idea.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You can blame teen wolf for this idea. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You can blame teen wolf for this idea.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You can blame teen wolf for this idea. Empty You can blame teen wolf for this idea.

Post by Jamie Griggory Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:12 am

So I watched the purge and I liked Adelaide Kane as Jamie so I changed it,then a friend told me about Teen Wolf and I started watching it and sinceI recently had a marathon of it I saw that Adelaide is Tyler's sister so know I got the idea stuck in my head that she should become a werewolf and I need someone to turn her, any takers?
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

You can blame teen wolf for this idea. Empty Re: You can blame teen wolf for this idea.

Post by Shane Diamond Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:17 am

hm... Shane is a werewolf, maybe he loses control and changes her. Or she founds out that Shane is a werewolf and askes to become one, Shane refuses to change her but changes her anyways? either way, she gets changed into one! Maybe after him, Jamie and Livi start a pack!
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

You can blame teen wolf for this idea. Empty Re: You can blame teen wolf for this idea.

Post by Caspian Ivanov Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:17 am

DYLAN! It can be his way of proving to Moira and James that he's willing to do anything for the pack.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:21 am

YESYESYESYES since she is always out in the forbidden forest maybe Dylan nows about it and Moira and James tell him that to prove his loyalty he has to attack another student?So he does and he noms on Jamie.
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:24 am

YUS! That works!
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:25 am

Do you start or do I?
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:26 am

Uhm.. you I guess, since he's supposed to come upon Jamie and attack her.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:29 am

Yes, you're right today in one of those days I am really dumb.
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:31 am

Lol don't say that, you're not dumb
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:40 am

Sorry Shane I didn't see your post but I like the idea of Jamie and Livi having a pack and if Monica wants we can turn Logan and the pack could be Jamie,Livi,Shane,and Logan.
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top