An unexpected Occurrence
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An unexpected Occurrence  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An unexpected Occurrence

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An unexpected Occurrence  Empty An unexpected Occurrence

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:12 pm

The hospital seem to have died down, today. Not many patient were coming in anymore, they were all lying down or attended with another healer. Andrian decided that he'd take this time to take a minute and chill out before the next rush arrives. He sat in his office and started to fill out some paper work. Wasn't exactly relaxing, but it was easier to get this done now so at the end of the day he wasn't stuck here all night. Andrian been running ragged around the hospital, patient have been coming in and out every minute. The green itch was still at large, these days and it was almost impossible to cure everybody at once. Some didn't made it, which made the day harder. At the corner of his eyes he saw another patient being rushed in to the hospital. But he didn't think much of it and continued to work on his paper work. Andrian was used to that sort of thing, so they didn't really bother him that much.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

An unexpected Occurrence  Empty Re: An unexpected Occurrence

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:46 pm

It had been five months since Cecilia had given birth to her daughter Mollie and it was yet again time for a checkup just to see how she was growing. Checking in the young mother waited until someone was ready to help her. As she waited she played with her daughter’s hand talking softly to the little girl in her arms. The younger girl giggled with such a cute little giggle that made her mother smile. “your such a cute little girl.” Cecilia murmured to her daughter. Like any mother she certainty though her baby was one of the cutest in the world.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Before he knew it a young girl arrives at his door saying he had a patient waiting for him. Andrian groaned and nodded. "Alright, which room they in?" he asked, politely. "Room 13C, sir," she replied. Andrian nodded and thanked her, before sending her off. He fixed up his desk and then started heading towards the room. Finally, he arrive to her room and knocked on the door before walking him. "Hey, how are you doing here?" he smiled, softly to the young lady in the room. "My name is Andrian Potter and I will be your healer for the day," he winked. "How may I help you?' he asked, pulling his wand out and flourished it about. "Have a lolly," he smiled at the girl as a giant lolly pop appeared in his hand
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:05 am

"Hello," Cecilia smiled up when the healer walked into the room. "Just here for a checkup to make sure she’s growing all right. She’s gotten so big since i had her." she had looked back down at Mollie. Then something hit her. He said his name was Potter. "Wait Potter?" she asked looking back up at the man in front of her, "You wouldn't happen to be related to a Nick Potter, would you?" She asked narrowing her eyes hoping her confusion hid the sadness and anger in her eyes from the thought of Mollies father. Mollie had since grown quiet and was watching the man who had come through the door.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:19 am

Andrian listened, quietly to the young lady and took his time to capture every details. Details were very important as a healer. One thing wrong, everything can fall apart. But before he could say anything, he was interrupted by the girl sudden distress. "Yes, I am a Potter and I am related to Nick Potter, although we don't get on good terms," he said, wholeheartedly. Andrian never liked Nick, he was a trouble maker and their last encounter left them distant of each other. "Is there a problem here?" he asked her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:26 am

"We seem to have the same views on him." Cecilia said quietly. "He and I have a short past." feeling the need to explain slightly. "He did some things I am not proud of him doing. Though his actions brought something extraordinary into my life. But I'll wait to say anything about him until you're at least sitting. Things could be a little shocking." She shook her head and looked back down at Mollie. "Isn’t that right little one?" She asked brushing what little hair was on the girls head off her face and giving her daughter a halfhearted smile.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:39 am

Mollie took the lollie off his hands and started licking it. Andrian smiled at her and furrowed his eyebrows. "Okay..." he said, not sure where this was going. "What is this about?" he thought to himself. "Nick that bastard!" he thought. "Well, why don't we take it to my office, so we have a little privacy," he said, seemingly as he looked up and down the corridor. "Its, this way," he smiled indicated toward the corridor and started walking. "What could this be?" he whispered to himself. "What did Nick do?" His expression worried.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:50 am

"Yeah Sure," Cecilia said agreeing to go to his office. He seemed just as confused as she had when she had heard his last name making the connection for herself. "It would probably be better for you in there." Cecilia had come to a common ground with the fact of who Nick was in her life now, and the role he would play in the future as Mollie grew and began to ask questions. "Though you'll probably come to terms with this better than I think. Right now it all seems really bad but it’s understandable in the end." She followed him towards his office. ‘who wants to hear their brother raped a girl producing a child.’ She thought to herself.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:57 am

They finally arrived at his office and he opened the door for them, waiting until they walked in before walking in and closing the door behind him. "Take a seat, make yourself comfortable," he beckoned towards the chairs. "And you, little one, there is lollies and toys in the corner over there if you want to play," he pointed at the table in the far corner. "Now, what seem to be the problem?" he asked, calmly.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:07 am

"There isn't really a problem anymore. I've gotten over it though i wish it had ended differently." Cecilia said taking a seat "I guess i should start from the beginning though. a little over a year ago i had gotten myself into a lot of problems with being abducted and other things. Well i have very vague memories of these times aside from three faces and fear. The first face is of the guy who aubducted me, Felix Barker. Up until a few months ago I could not make a connection to the second face. It was blurry and throughout what he did to me I was in and out of consciousness." Cecilia paused to take a breath. "The third is of the guy i've loved forever and just happened to be the one to find me, Jake Collins. I wouldn't remember him if he hadn't still been in the hospital room when I woke up screaming and clawing at my neck." this was hard for her to explain especially since it was the first time she had explained it in full. "After all of this i had ended up pregnant with my daughter. Mollie was a result of what the second face had done to me. After this is when I met your brother. He and I dated for a little while but it ended when he helped me remember who the second face was. The second face belonged to you brother." Cecilia hopped Andrian understood what she was struggling to tell him.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top