Your founder might be resgining from his position...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Your founder might be resgining from his position... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Your founder might be resgining from his position...

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your founder might be resgining from his position... Empty Your founder might be resgining from his position...

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:28 am

Hello "friends"

Yeah, I'm might be leaving the forum

I'm doing it for numerous reasons, most of them personal, they piss me off. I've been thinking of leaving the site for a while and I want to move on with my life and shake off my reputation.

I like to thank all who has supported me through my life you know who you are and i hope you haven't taken any offense by this decision

And i apprieate all the moderators and adminstrator beside Darren and Jess work while they lasted...

Talk amongst yourselves about me being selfish/a jerk, whatever you gotta do

P.S i will think about it soon and if i do i'll visit frequently just to reply to date and any other stuff that i think is important

Your truly
Andrian Potter
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Your founder might be resgining from his position... Empty Re: Your founder might be resgining from his position...

Post by Darren Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:43 am

people make these Threads soo much they get boring..

Why would you want to leave? No one hates you..

Oh and funny you should say u apprecite EVERYONE besides Darren and Jess, who are the two people whove done the most admin stuff Rolling Eyes
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Your founder might be resgining from his position... Empty Re: Your founder might be resgining from his position...

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:47 am

I think you know why. I'll let you figure that out, And sorry i appreciate all both of your work
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:47 am

YOu know what, I give up. And if you are thinking that I'm hating you, you're so very right. But, as you say, I'm not stopping you from doing whatever you want. So don't stop me from feeling whatever I feel.

Best of luck for your life.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:48 am

Thank you, You are right i can't stop you from feeling what you feel now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:59 am

And you think that I should get out of your life? Can you tell me that when did I interfere in it?
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Weasley Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:20 pm

PA is falling apart... Sad
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Number of posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:26 pm

Ok, all I think I can say is wow. What in the world is going on? Geez people. Calm down. Yelling and name calling isnt going to solve anything. Andrian, you have been a great founder and thanks for all the work you have done. Sorry that you think inorder to move on with life you ahve to leave. But if that is what you think is best, then so be it. I wish you the best in life and all that you will get.

Charlie~no the whole things isnt falling apart, I just think a few people are having some real problems and they are taking it out here against people who havnt had anything to do with it. But we are still here so it isnt falling apart.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:04 am

You too Andy?Oh seriously guys I understand your reasons,but PA won't be same without you!If you thought it well I wish you luck and hope to still see you posting around Andy!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:55 am

Yea. I would love to know what in the world is going on to make everything think they have to leave.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top