Andrian & Nikki talk at Bus Stop
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian & Nikki talk at Bus Stop Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian & Nikki talk at Bus Stop

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian & Nikki talk at Bus Stop Empty Andrian & Nikki talk at Bus Stop

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:49 am

Nikki sat down on the seat at a bus stop. She was waiting for Andrian as she had somethings she wanted to talk and sort out. She was nervous and happy at the same time. She was hopeful though.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Andrian & Nikki talk at Bus Stop Empty Re: Andrian & Nikki talk at Bus Stop

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:53 am

He looked at his paper following the instruction she had given him, re-reading what she said on the bottom of the paper, "Hello" he smiled when he had finally found her and sat down beside her looking at her with a smirk now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:55 am

"Hello, please...sit" Nikki said. She smiled and asked "How are you? What's new?"
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:03 am

He looked away from her checking if there was any bus that was coming, "Alright i guess" he opened his mouth to speak turning his head to face her again waiting patiencly for her response while giving him his normal dazzling smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:05 am

"Ok, I have news and I don't know how you're going to take it but...I went to to the docor earlier cause lately I've been ill and I haven't had my period for a while and well...." Nikki paused and took and deep breath and shut her eyes to say "I'm pregnant and you're the father!" She opened one eye to see the response, she got the sonogram ready to show him.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:07 am

His heart banged against his chest almost feeling like it was trying to get out of his chest, "Oh really?" he asked both excitedly and scared at the same time then looked down at the file she had in her hand waiting fore her to open it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:42 am

"Yeah" Nikki said calmly. She got the picture and showed Andrian. "I'm only eight weeks pregnant..and that's the baby" Nikki smiled as she handed him the picture.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:46 am

He frowned his eyes brows as he stared at the paper then scratched his head confused, "What we going to do?" he asked her knowing she knew what he ment they were with someone else and yet they have a baby together
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:47 am

"That's why I called you here, I was thinking if we start fresh...and be a happy family" Nikki said lowly. She waited for Andrian's response to this idea.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:50 am

Looking around the area a few minute trying to get his head clear and trying to think, "I don't know. I should i know you haven't been lying to me. Beside why are we saying this aloud Nick might find out" he said warning her that some people were very sneaky at time
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top