Forever
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Forever  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Forever

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forever  Empty Forever

Post by Jordan Westfield Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:07 pm

Jordan Westfield, sixth year Gryffindor walked down the stairs from his Dormitory dressed casually on that Friday. Classes had ended and he decided he would take a little walk around the school just to mess around. He told all his friends during class and in the hall of what he would be up to, in case they wanted to join him. The Gryffindor boy walked down through the castle and exited through the front door's of the castle, that were usually open till curfew. He walked out two the lightly darkish sky, but it wasn't night yet. He ran towards the woods, looking around. He usually didn't hang around there, but most of the time he went he ended up doing something fun.

He was hoping a Addie came, that was technically Jordan's best friend. He had known her ever since he was Jordan Underbride, not Westfield. So yes, she knew his secret. The fact his parents had been killed by kids, and had been adopted young, he hadn't kept his last name because he would be killed if his parent's killers found him. Addie was the only one who knew that, he hadn't even told his other close friends. Well, he hadn't actually told Addie either, she was his friend ever since they were babies, so there was no hiding that from her.

Jordan had sighed as he reached the woods, and out of boredom climbed up the a tree, until he slipped his hand off by accident, and his foot got caught in a hole and hung upside down from the tree. He looked around. "Hey! Anyone there?! I'm stuck, though..."
Jordan Westfield
Jordan Westfield

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Forever  Empty Re: Forever

Post by Everly Bardugo Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:13 am

If anyone was the type to take a walk when they were upset, it was Adrienne. The Marriage Law fresh on her mind, she made her way out to the edge of the forest, planning on walking around the edge of the castle property by following the line of trees.

After a few minutes, though, she stopped as a voice called out. She was nearly certain she knew that voice. Glancing around, Addie realized it was coming from within the forest.

Not one to usually break school rules, she hoped it could be forgiven considering she was helping someone. Addie took a few steps into the woods before she could hear the voice more properly. Jordan?

"What-?" She began, stopping as she saw him in the tree. "Jordan!" She cried, half-laughing. How did he always get himself into these crazy situations? Addie pulled her wand out, casting a quiet "Wingardium Leviosa," to help him down to his feet.

"Are you crazy?" She laughed, smiling at him as she shook her head.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Westfield Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:11 pm

[[Forgot this xD. OUTFIT ]]

After a while Jordan felt like he was going to pass out, all the blood was rushing to his head. At one point his head felt like it was going to fall off because it was heavy. Jordan had tried to pull for his wand, but it had slipped out of his pocket. He then realized, he was an athlete. He tried pulling his back up to get his foot unstuck, but he had realized this a little bit too late and a lot of blood had already rushed to his head.

Suddenly he felt himself levitating, and then being set down. The boy sat down on the ground for a minute, trying to let the blood circulate through his body. As soon as he felt alright to stand up, he rubbed his eyes to see his best friend, the Ravenclaw Addie Reynolds standing in front of him. "Dee! What's up? Thanks for saving me." He said, smiling. The fact that he called her Dee was a bit funny. He full name was Adrienne, but for short people called her Addie. Jordan was just lazy with words and called her Dee. Jordan went to the side and picked up his wand. Then out of his pocket he took a little stick. He pointed the wand towards the tiny stick, and set the stick on fire. The stick started to spark and it turned into a sparking ball. He tossed it between his hands. "I picked up a new trick." He said winking to Addie.

He put his hand over the sparkling ball, and the fire went out and there was just the tiny stick. He put it back in his pocket. Then looked back at Addie. He put his arm out for her, "Wanna take a walk?" he asked.
Jordan Westfield
Jordan Westfield

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:11 am

((OOC: Outfit))

"You know I always would." Addie pointed out lightly, smiling at him in return. "How on earth did you get up there?"

Even for a Gryffindor, Jordan seemed to have gotten himself into quite a mess this time. Though Addie trusted him to take care of himself, she didn't mind being there for someone who had been around for her all of this time. Even when her elder brother Asher had gone missing, he had stood by her. Even when she decided that he couldn't possibly be dead. Adrienne was still set in that belief even now.

"It's lovely!" Adrienne replied with a laugh, referring to his trick. She had also been one who enjoyed learning new spells any chance she got. Lately, however, her mind ad been completely elsewhere.

"Oh, goodness knows I need it," She replied, taking his arm and walking alongside him. "This marriage law is just.. I suppose I can only hope that I end up paired with the person I wrote on my form. Then again, I've no proof he would have written me down in return." She frowned, watching her feet as they walked.

It was, as one would expect of the relationship between best friends, no secret who Adrienne was referring to. Ever since she had met Kaiden, something about him had interested her and she couldn't explain it. They had spent time together over the summer when a group of to-be seventh years had taken a trip to Greece. Upon returning to school, she'd made a bit of a fool of herself by worrying herself over his missing the train. It hadn't been any of her business. Mostly, the panic of the marriage law was getting to her.

"I mean, how am I supposed to go home and tell my mum that I don't get to choose who I marry? She's been planning a wedding forever. This is ridiculous." Addie figured she was worrying too much. But she had no doubt that Jordan would realize she was mostly upset that Asher wouldn't be there to see it.

If anyone knew Addie at all when she was younger, they would know that she was incredibly close to her brother. Even though he wasn't often home, she would cling to him. Something about not seeing him very often made it worse. When he left, she had turned to people like Jordan to keep her sensible. Even now, he was still someone she needed around her.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum