Come forward my lovies and lets play!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Come forward my lovies and lets play! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Come forward my lovies and lets play!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Come forward my lovies and lets play! Empty Come forward my lovies and lets play!

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:15 am

Hiya my lovely RPing friends! I'm back after having a MAJOR breakdown to make a long story short! But I'm back and ready to RP! I have five great characters that NEEDS plotting so do what you please with them my lovies! here are my characters no order that I love them! XD

Sophia Granger:
ALOT of know who Sophia is, for those who don't know about lovely Sophia here I'll tell ya! Sophia is a 21 year old Gryffindor Graduate. She's a healer/Assitant Director at St. Mungo's.  She's very out-going and takes her job very seriously. She has a heart of gold and a true Gryffindor at Heart.  She NEEDS some friends seeing how all her friends up and left or died, poor Soph! :(She also NEEDS a love interest seeing how Andrian left! Once again poor Soph! Sad

Kiara E. Lawrence;
She's my 17/18 year old Gryffindor Graduate! She's very down to earth once you get to know her, but she can be VERY shy at times! She's a VERY lonely girl right now, she NEEDS a new love interest and friends and enemies!

Lily D'Eath:
She's my 18 year old Ravenclaw Graduate. She's VERY smart and clever, though she's using that knowledge to get revenge at Maura Goldstein the girl behind her sister Alexis death! She was a good girl, but she turned evil under her sister Raine influences!

lastly my newest baby! Katie Knight:
She's my newest baby, she's a fifth year Ravenclaw! She's VERY smart and clever and down right devious at times.  She's the little brother to Kenneth Knight so she's very obident to him and sees him as a role model. She NEEDS some friends and a love interest!

I forgot to mention Taranee Raine:
She's my Gryffindor Seventh year! She's VERY down to earth and has ALOT of Ravenclaw in her as well. She's a taken girl by Kenneth Knight and has three guy friends and two girl friends but she can always use more friends and enemies!

How Many Characters You Want: many as possible!
What characters you want: same as ^
Level of RP:  I can do about 2-10 paragraphs, but I'll do word count! Wink
What you want to RP about: anything that has to do with my four characters!

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Come forward my lovies and lets play! Empty Re: Come forward my lovies and lets play!

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:19 am

Hm.

Soph and Hit. Because they need each other. At least Hit needs Soph :3

Kiara and Ryo. *pushes then together* Need a thread. Because they're close friends.

Katie and Hit...? I dunno. Dylan needs threads though, so then too. *pushes them together*

Lily and Raine. REVENGE PLOTTING.

I think that's it for now? .-. God I have no one to offer anymore.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Come forward my lovies and lets play! Empty Re: Come forward my lovies and lets play!

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:29 am

hm... Soph/Hit that WILL work, what ya have in mind for them?

Kiara/Ryo: that would work, but BEWARE she'll be depress and all! (might get rid of her though!)

Katie/ Hit: hm... Idk they could be good friends maybe, they are about the same!

Katie/Dylan: Katies LOVES music so they'll be good friends!

Lily/Raine: Oh yay I already talekd to Mars about that! Razz

Soph/Ryo maybe?

I also heard you have a new character named Olivia maybe one of my characters can be her friend?

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:35 am

We were planning on it but never got around to the actual thread. So once again: Mira and Soph. I love them. These enemies are completely awesome and super fun to play. Let's make them hate each other again. Wink
Robin Ivanov

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:39 am

haha YUS! I loved them hating each other as weird as it may seem!Razz
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:56 am

OH! Right, Liv! And there's Nathan too! They're both puppies :3 One's a Hufflepuff and the other's a Ravenclaw!

I think they'd both get along with Katie! And Nate would get along with EVERYONE else XD
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:04 am

Ooh... yay for puppies! I think Katie/Nate would get along perfectly probably be partners in crime! XD

Liv and Taranee could be friends, she's BEST friends with Shane and I know how that's going! (Keegs and Mars kept me well updated!)

Ok... so I'll start:
Katie& Dyaln
Katie& Nate
Kiara& Ryo
Ryo/Soph? (they NEED to catch up I think! >.<)

and you start:
Lily/Raine
Hit/Soph
Liv/Taranee?
and any other you have in mond! I lost count! -.-

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:23 am

LOL. I lost count too XD

And yus! Soph and Ryo REALLY need to catch up!

So yeah, I'll start those tonight. Not sure when they'll be up though >.<
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:38 am

hm...
Shane/Taranee SHOULD rp together seeing how there besties! *nods*

Shane/Soph should rp together there be partners in crime! Wink

Sam/ Soph shall rp together as well!

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:02 am

Nick? Or Nick? But most definitely Nick!? XD
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top