So, We've Returned Again - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

So, We've Returned Again - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

So, We've Returned Again

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So, We've Returned Again - Page 3 Empty Re: So, We've Returned Again

Post by Leonara Lynwood Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:02 am

Leo grinned at the question. She looked down to her feet, clopping the heels together. "I don't know... Daddy was a Gryffindor - that's why my name is 'Leo,' as in 'lion,' you know. Mummy said I'm just like him when he was little, too."

She looked up to Cecilie, "I'm not very brave, though. I... well, I really don't know where I fit in."
Leonara Lynwood
Leonara Lynwood
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:18 pm

"Then perhaps you shall end up in Hufflepuff then," Jonathan muttered the suggestion. "You seem just as happy go lucky like the rest of their lot.". There he goes again with giving people the cold shoulder as usual. Jonathan released a small sigh before turning to look out the window.

He could spot the magnificent Hogwarts castle just in the distance from where the train was. He pulled on a faint smile then stood up to his feet. He opened and searched his trunk for a bit then found his Ravenclaw robe and pulled onto him carefully. "We're here," he announced, though his back was still turned towards the girls.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonara Lynwood Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:02 am

"It's beautiful," Leo said, turning away from Jonathan. She frowned, wondering if the boy was alright. He seemed dismissive; cold, even.

"I think Hogwarts is the most beautiful building I've ever seen," she commented. "And I've been to Notre Dame." She chuckled. "That was a joke," she said, feeling silly. Oh, of course Leo would embarrass herself - and to the first people she met, too.
Leonara Lynwood
Leonara Lynwood
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:45 am

"Hmmm," Jonathan muttered. "The Hogwarts castle reminds me of a larger version of Hohensalzburg castle from my home country." His smiled grew as the memories of home filled his thoughts. "I am originally from Austria," he explained. "I moved to London to live with my father in order to attend Hogwarts; I've been here for awhile so that's why my accent has faded mostly."

Jonathan pulled out the rest of his uniform from his trunk and changed into it, though he made sure to cover himself extra carefully with his robe for the girls' sake. He kept his back towards them in a respectful manner. "Just let me know when your done," he muttered awkwardly.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top